La Pucelle: Tactics PSN code giveaway campaign!
When La Pucelle: Tactics was released on PlayStation®2 in 2004, it captured the hearts of strategy RPG fans everywhere. Now, it has come to PSN as a PlayStation 2 Classic. Published by Mastiff, the game is now available to fans both past and future! To celebrate the re-release of this beloved strategy RPG, we are giving away PlayStation®Network voucher codes for La Pucelle: Tactics to a randomly selected group of 50 lucky fans!
Just submit your name, birthday, and email address below to enter the giveaway. We will be taking entries until October 15, 2012. Winning submissions will receive their voucher code via email.
You must be over 18 years old to enter this contest.
About the game:
This strategy RPG from Nippon Ichi tells a tale of betrayal and double cross, of monsters in human form and humans in monster form, that takes place in an alternate medieval Europe. The unlikely hero is a smart-mouthed and undisciplined sixteen-year-old girl who has just passed her exorcism exams. She's accompanied by her comrades in "La Pucelle," a dedicated squad of demon hunters.
- Dark Portals and Purification: Brand-new to the RPG world at its release, use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies. If pulled off right, the effect is like having one super-giant combo
- Damage multiple enemies at once
- Stop new enemies from appearing
- Strengthen items in real time
- Fast leveling system: Items, characters and skills can increase every round of battle for well-earned instant gratification
- Carry up to 149 items and use them to learn special magic
- Turn enemies into allies, and bring up to 8 units into battle
- Seize the high ground! Battlefield terrain will vary in height: attacking down is way better than being attacked from above
- Attack in formation with your allies, using Wave Attack and Simultaneous Attack
- Great balance of difficulty with early stages functioning as a tutorial, characters with real personality, and beautiful hand-drawn backgrounds
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings
- Winner of a coveted Gold Award from Famitsu, Japan’s leading game magazine