How to Apply
Please read the job description and the qualifications
carefully and send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by fax at 714.277.4437 with your available working hours.
Note: Please do not change the mail subject when you send your resume to us via e-mail. Changing the title may cause loss of your resume.
NIS America, Inc.
Attn: JOB Dept.
1221 E. Dyer Rd. Suite 210
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Thank you to everyone who applied for the Script Editor position! We are no longer accepting applications. We are going through the submissions now, and we will be in touch with those applicants who we'd like to talk to further. Thanks again to everyone for your interest and support.
NIS America, Inc. is seeking Game Testers for our future titles for the PlayStation®3, PlayStation®2, PSP®, Wii™, and Nintendo DS™ systems. Testers will be responsible for playing a game to find bugs in the game system and to find text errors. Once the bugs are found, Testers need to make a detailed report for each bug.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Candidate must be able to work at our office located in Santa Ana, CA.
- Candidate must be available at least 2 days a week (normal testing hours are 10:00am to 6:00pm.)
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Love to play Strategy/RPG games.
This is a temporary position lasting the duration of the project (approximately 2 months).