Search found 67 matches

by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: im a bit confused
Replies: 5
Views: 3072

Re: im a bit confused

BigNutter wrote:Mind you that the Wii version is not available in Europe, and the PS2 version is not easy to find, while the PSP version can be downloaded Via PSN in most areas.

basically get the PSP version because if your in europe then its SOL
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:01 am
Forum: Bleach: Soul Resurrección
Topic: How to make the game better
Replies: 9
Views: 7332

Re: How to make the game better

Honestly they should at least add special skills to stun the enemy and what not and the ignition attack kills everyone instantly Well when you have anime/game like this, doing something such as an Ignition Guage attack doesn't mean it will destroy all enemies. And even bosses are not going to die f...
by UnknownWorld
Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:06 pm
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: Favorite phantons
Replies: 7
Views: 3394

Re: Favorite phantons

Dryicefox wrote:Well Sulfur may not be a creatable class but is indeed a class despite being non-creatable. Even non-creatable characters have classes, such as the Summon class.

True true
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:06 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: Theme For PSP??
Replies: 6
Views: 3753

Re: Theme For PSP??

Chizu wrote:You could always make one. Theres plenty of nice artwork to use as a background, and sprite sheets about if you want to use sprites to replace icons or something.

lol your animated background is hilarious XD (Sorry for randomness)
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:05 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: Favorite phantons
Replies: 7
Views: 3394

Re: Favorite phantons

prinny overlord767 wrote:well for generics probaly the bottle mail or the ghost, for non-generics I like ash (or sulfur if he counts). :mrgreen:

Sulfur never was playable XD
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:04 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: Favorite phantons
Replies: 7
Views: 3394

Re: Favorite phantons

Prinnies because they a balanced characters and Myao because her weapon is freaking overkill when you combine enough items to make her INT and RES beast XD. Carona is stronger than marona so yea she kicks butt too. Laharl... Hes alright, Mid boss meh.... Flonne (who cares? She could be a good healer...
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:53 am
Forum: Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)
Topic: So why are custom names randomized again?
Replies: 58
Views: 6001

Re: So why are custom names randomized again?

I understand your point but apparently its the stupid people being too sensitive (wimps D:<) also who gives a damn if their characters names are like that it doesnt show that crap anyway... If thats the reason why they limited the map maker then they just screwed their sales >:D. Its their fault fo...
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: Phantom brave JSTBG squad.
Replies: 35
Views: 12952

Re: Phantom brave JSTBG squad.

Whats JSTBG anyway?
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 am
Forum: Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)
Topic: So why are custom names randomized again?
Replies: 58
Views: 6001

Re: So why are custom names randomized again?

I understand your point but apparently its the stupid people being too sensitive (wimps D:<) also who gives a damn if their characters names are like that it doesnt show that crap anyway... If thats the reason why they limited the map maker then they just screwed their sales >:D. Its their fault fo...
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:47 am
Forum: Disgaea Series
Topic: POLL: Do You Miss Female Gunner and Brawler!?
Replies: 71
Views: 7005

Re: POLL: Do You Miss Female Gunner and Brawler!?

Female gunnar is from which games anyway?
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:46 am
Forum: Disgaea Series
Topic: How exactly does reincarnating work?
Replies: 7
Views: 770

Re: How exactly does reincarnating work?

For the most part, reincarnating is is based on the level of the previous incarnation, which provides a percentage base stat boost to all stats, and the total levels of all incarnations prior to that, which provides the extra allocatable stat points. Therefore in your example the 9,999 would get a ...
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:39 am
Forum: Disgaea 4 (PS3, PS Vita)
Topic: So why are custom names randomized again?
Replies: 58
Views: 6001

Re: So why are custom names randomized again?

So how come every online game isn't rated Adults Only? Who do the pure and innocent little babies cry to when there is written and/or verbal communication with vile subhumans? Should I send a message via PSN to all the usernames I see (oh no what if I find their name offensive?) and cuss them out t...
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:32 am
Forum: Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
Topic: It's a pity this ain't for the DS.
Replies: 13
Views: 6212

Re: It's a pity this ain't for the DS.

DarkAdonis wrote:ZHP isn't exactly a graphics intensive game to begin with.

True... I guess it wouldnt hurt... Disgaea wasnt graphics intensive... Maybe you should write a letter to NISA and see what they would say
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:31 am
Forum: Disgaea Series
Topic: Just started Dark Hero Days
Replies: 16
Views: 1794

Re: Just started Dark Hero Days

Redhorse wrote:Dark Hero Days was my fave ~ <3
Welcome and hope you enjoy the game ~

The only reason I want to get it is because it has magichange in it and you get to play as mid boss and other characters
by UnknownWorld
Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:26 am
Forum: Phantom Brave
Topic: MMORPG date?
Replies: 31
Views: 15216

Re: MMORPG date?

servant wrote:yeah pretty much the same problem I had. I couldn't find anything like a play now or play beta link and so I found myself searching through the same pages and gave up.

Its apparently not implemented yet.... *sigh* google translate can only translate certain things on site

Go to advanced search