Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4, Vita

For all your naturally indoctrinated needs!
User avatar
Kresnik
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Kresnik » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 am

This one is really flying under the radar even in the west, huh?

I am interested, but August/September is packed for me. DanganRonpa 2 > Tales of Xillia 2 > Neptunia Rebirth > Fairy Fencer F in order of priority for me. Natural Doctrine is going to have to sit on the bottom of the pile which unfortunately means it's a likely 2015 pick up for me.

Edit: Oh, and Ar no Surge as well. Christ.

User avatar
will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby will57 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:53 am

I'm looking forward to this game, but I highly doubt there'll be any way to fit in another September title.
I actually kind of like the Limited Edition offers though. :lol:
Image

User avatar
Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2466
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am
Location: The Prinny Netherworld

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Prinny Overlord » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Tempted to buy the PS4 version. I dont own a PS4 but with Neptunia VII on the PS4, maybe this is a way to get a jump start on that?
Image
Image
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Shizuka » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:39 pm

Prinny Overlord wrote:Tempted to buy the PS4 version. I dont own a PS4 but with Neptunia VII on the PS4, maybe this is a way to get a jump start on that?


Wouldn't Omega Quintet be a better reason?

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Darcnova » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Prinny Overlord wrote:Tempted to buy the PS4 version. I dont own a PS4 but with Neptunia VII on the PS4, maybe this is a way to get a jump start on that?


Wouldn't Omega Quintet be a better reason?


Neptunia is an established franchise, so I say that's an easier bet for some people. :lol:

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Shizuka » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
Prinny Overlord wrote:Tempted to buy the PS4 version. I dont own a PS4 but with Neptunia VII on the PS4, maybe this is a way to get a jump start on that?


Wouldn't Omega Quintet be a better reason?


Neptunia is an established franchise, so I say that's an easier bet for some people. :lol:


Better reason than Natural Doctrine, I mean.

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Darcnova » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Darcnova wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
Prinny Overlord wrote:Tempted to buy the PS4 version. I dont own a PS4 but with Neptunia VII on the PS4, maybe this is a way to get a jump start on that?


Wouldn't Omega Quintet be a better reason?


Neptunia is an established franchise, so I say that's an easier bet for some people. :lol:


Better reason than Natural Doctrine, I mean.


Oh. Let people be hyped for it man o.o

User avatar
will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 am

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby will57 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:24 am

To be fair, I doubt there's much of a difference between the PS4 and PS3 version. It doesn't seem like the type of game that ends up benefiting greatly from a slight improvement in graphics.
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Darcnova » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:15 am

will57 wrote:To be fair, I doubt there's much of a difference between the PS4 and PS3 version. It doesn't seem like the type of game that ends up benefiting greatly from a slight improvement in graphics.


True, but still :lol:

R353ARCH_D35TROY
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 am

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby R353ARCH_D35TROY » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:02 pm

I can't decide on a version to preorder.

I'm close to just getting PS4, which I don't even own the console, but it's not like I'm going to have the time for all of the games coming out in September, anyway.

(Plus all the overtime I'm having to work to actually pay for all these preorders!)
Image

User avatar
Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2466
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am
Location: The Prinny Netherworld

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Prinny Overlord » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Eh, I may as well just buy it for the PS4. Not the best game to start with admittedly, but hey its something no?

And Omega Quintet? Do tell.
Image
Image
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

R353ARCH_D35TROY
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 am

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby R353ARCH_D35TROY » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Haha, this and Hyperdimension Neptunia VII are selling the PS4 for me.

You'd think it'd be The Order or some kind of Inafune game.

Oh, The Evil Within also... but yeah I think I am ultimately most hyped to play this game, especially after hearing about the lack of turorials.

GameFAQs community hooooooooo! (And maybe we can strategize a little here as well?)
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Shizuka » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am

Darcnova wrote:Oh. Let people be hyped for it man o.o


Again, I was just saying exclusives-wise.

User avatar
nekosaur
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby nekosaur » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Darcnova wrote:Oh. Let people be hyped for it man o.o


The hype is strong in this one. :lol:

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Strategy RPG Natural Doctrine Coming West For PS3, PS4,

Postby Shizuka » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:28 pm

For all versions:

Image


Return to “Natural Doctrine”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest