Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Criminal Girls official info thread (read this first)

Postby Aikia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 am

What a terrible moderator, go ban yourself Prinny, what are you 12

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Aikia wrote:What a terrible moderator, go ban yourself Prinny, what are you 12

2. I just want to put this in writing since I haven't done so up to now. Insulting individual members of NISA staff is grounds for punishment, up to and including account banning, as to be determined by admins, based on the user's history and specific remarks.

You should know better.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:44 pm

Speaking is a form of art.

It'd be too easy otherwise.

Mao Kag
Majin
Majin

Postby Mao Kag » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Just to ask

ok maybe it already was asked but im not going tough all that stuff so if you don't want to bother just don't say a word

so are we going to have any DLC for this title? Im asking cause i keep looking but none had been given yet

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:31 pm

This game has no dlc that I'm aware of.

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:36 pm

This thread has become so bad it's shot all the way back around to pure gold.

I want everyone ITT to know they're doing God's work.

razisgosu wrote:So they're going to revert a bunch of asset work (which you have no idea if it's only an hour of work, you're just assuming, not to mention you're not taking regression testing into account at all), pay a bunch of submission fees, get in contact with Sony that they need to add a DLC to PSN, which very few people would pay for mind you, and likely halt progress on other games, which leads to more lost profit, all to appease the loud minority?

It would be a complete and utter net loss to do that. It'd be a bad business decision and I cannot blame them for not even thinking about trying it.

I know it's petty to respond to 4 page and 2 week old posts, but I can't help myself.

:lol:

Do you browse any gaming forums besides this one? Most of them were out for blood over this.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:12 pm

Scumbadsoldier wrote:This thread has become so bad it's shot all the way back around to pure gold.

I want everyone ITT to know they're doing God's work.

razisgosu wrote:So they're going to revert a bunch of asset work (which you have no idea if it's only an hour of work, you're just assuming, not to mention you're not taking regression testing into account at all), pay a bunch of submission fees, get in contact with Sony that they need to add a DLC to PSN, which very few people would pay for mind you, and likely halt progress on other games, which leads to more lost profit, all to appease the loud minority?

It would be a complete and utter net loss to do that. It'd be a bad business decision and I cannot blame them for not even thinking about trying it.

I know it's petty to respond to 4 page and 2 week old posts, but I can't help myself.

:lol:

Do you browse any gaming forums besides this one? Most of them were out for blood over this.

I do as a matter of fact. And none of the ones I went to were in arms over the censorship in this game. Most of them were complaining about all the censorship talk and talking down to the few people who were disgruntled by the censorship. It's not like this game got entirely banned from neogaf because the mods didn't want to deal with moderating that topic.

Bottom line is that censorship hurts sales, yes. But obviously it doesn't hurt it enough to impact the launch of a game.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:31 am

Its hard to tell how much the opinion is actually split just from vocalised responses, as people are much more likely to declare publicly that they (strongly) dislike something than the opposite.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm

What about the silent majority who likely doesn't even know they're getting a ripped-off half-baked product?

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 pm

Bottom line is that censorship hurts sales, yes. But obviously it doesn't hurt it enough to impact the launch of a game.

This is true but criminal girls went beyond censorship.

This is worthy of a fired employee. And don't bring up boards, they censored it before they said anything.

This won't slide twice. nisa has to open there eyes cus this game in particular cost them to lose alot of loyal customers

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Aikia wrote:

This is true but criminal girls went beyond censorship.

This is worthy of a fired employee. And don't bring up boards, they censored it before they said anything.

This won't slide twice. nisa has to open there eyes cus this game in particular cost them to lose alot of loyal customers

And you are another poster who has not played the game and has no idea what you're talking about. The pink fog becomes very light by the 4th level of each mini game. Literally all NISA did was add a small patch of pink fog to certain levels of the mini game and remove audio during the mini game.
Last edited by razisgosu on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:43 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:What about the silent majority who likely doesn't even know they're getting a ripped-off half-baked product?

Then they clearly didn't care enough to follow all the news about the game being modified since day 1. Being an uninformed consumer is unfortunate, but its their own fault.

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:17 pm

razisgosu wrote:
Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:What about the silent majority who likely doesn't even know they're getting a ripped-off half-baked product?

Then they clearly didn't care enough to follow all the news about the game being modified since day 1. Being an uninformed consumer is unfortunate, but its their own fault.

Basically, this. It's not like it was a secret. You'd have to have a pretty isolated internet presence to not know about it.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:20 pm

@Aikia: May I suggest looking at some other gameplay footage before you rush to judgments about the content of the game and what the staff of NISA does or doesn't deserve? Like, say, this screenshot from the English version...

PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Scumbadsoldier
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Scumbadsoldier » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:26 pm

The more this comes up, the less it makes sense.

Return to “Criminal Girls”