Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Kresnik
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Kresnik » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:57 am

To my surprise, after searching through the game request forums for a thread about this I couldn't find anything (unless I completely missed it, in which case feel free to lock this one up).

With Danganronpa 1 already out and Danganronpa 2 already announced to be on the way (presumably due to extremely positive pre-orders), I was wondering whether there was any chance we'd see this title picked up once it releases in Japan?

Unlike the previous two games, it's a third person shooter in which you have to shoot bullets (comprised of words - this is still Danganronpa :P) at Monokumas.

The game also stars Makoto Naegi's younger sister, Komaru.

UPDATE:

Here's a trailer for the game (WARNING: Spoilers in the linked videos):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF28sY7sSTo

And here's the game's opening, in lovely traditional DanganRonpa style (same spoilers as above):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q064EeTkMiM
Last edited by Kresnik on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Danganronpa: Another Episode (Vita)

Postby Rednal » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:01 am

If Danganronpa 2 sells as well as the first seems to, then yes, I'd say there's a pretty good chance this will be picked up as well. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:38 am

I'm sure we'll get the game eventually, seeing how successful the series is becoming for NISA.

Ryuuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Danganronpa: Another Episode Announced For Vita(and DR3?

Postby Ryuuki » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 am

Mirai wrote:
Ryuuki wrote:
Spoiler:
This theory it's just impossible, it's just a pose man.

Spoiler:
I wouldn't say its completly impossible especially after I read This Guys's opinion On the matter. I agree with what he had to say about this so my opinion on this matter is in that link.

This is an interesting theory but I honestly don't want that happen. I want see the real Komaru, I'm quite interested in her. Besides, this contradicts the Kodaka's interview to Famitsu, him even said that made sure that her don't is an ultimate student of Hope's Peak Academy. Though I would enjoy to play with Mukuro in a different gameplay in some kind continuation of Danganronpa IF.

Anyway, we got a new screenshot from the game and Terasawa also states that they'll reveal new information about the game soon. So let's wait.

Spoiler:

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 am

Ryuuki wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Ryuuki wrote:
Spoiler:
This theory it's just impossible, it's just a pose man.

Spoiler:
I wouldn't say its completly impossible especially after I read This Guys's opinion On the matter. I agree with what he had to say about this so my opinion on this matter is in that link.

This is an interesting theory but I honestly don't want that happen. I want see the real Komaru, I'm quite interested in her. Besides, this contradicts the Kodaka's interview to Famitsu, him even said that made sure that her don't is an ultimate student of Hope's Peak Academy. Though I would enjoy to play with Mukuro in a different gameplay in some kind continuation of Danganronpa IF.

Anyway, we got a new screenshot from the game and Terasawa also states that they'll reveal new information about the game soon. So let's wait.

Spoiler:

I'm pretty sure we will be seeing the real Komaru but I do think she has some connection to her.

Nice picture I do hope we get to see more info on this game in the near future.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 am

Ryuuki wrote:Anyway, we got a new screenshot from the game and Terasawa also states that they'll reveal new information about the game soon. So let's wait.

Spoiler:

No, bring back Syo!

Ryuuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Ryuuki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:36 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Ryuuki wrote:Anyway, we got a new screenshot from the game and Terasawa also states that they'll reveal new information about the game soon. So let's wait.

Spoiler:

No, bring back Syo!

Well, some time her would back to her normal mode. It's more interesting that way.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:28 am

I'll also post this here:
DR3 confirmed

The only thing I ask of this game is:

Spoiler:
like SDR2 was connected to DR1 I hope DR3 is connected to the rest as well. Also want Monokuma to appear again.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

GoldStarz
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby GoldStarz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:53 am

Mirai wrote:I'll also post this here:
DR3 confirmed

Spoiler:
like SDR2 was connected to DR1 I hope DR3 is connected to the rest as well. Also want Monokuma to appear again.

Well judging by their quote it definitely sounds like their not just trying to crank out something completely random
Spoiler:
although I can't help but wonder who the player of the new 'game' would be since I'm pretty sure they used up all the living students.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 pm

GoldStarz wrote:
Mirai wrote:I'll also post this here:
DR3 confirmed

Spoiler:

Well judging by their quote it definitely sounds like their not just trying to crank out something completely random
Spoiler:
although I can't help but wonder who the player of the new 'game' would be since I'm pretty sure they used up all the living students.

I sure hope so.

Spoiler:
Unless they do a time skip (few years) then they will either have to bring in another set of SHSL students who haven't been killed off, or they could have members of Future Foundation as the cast for DR3 because as far as I can remember they're all former students who had graduated from Hope's Peak.

Kresnik
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Kresnik » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

https://twitter.com/kazkodaka/status/440063450467672064

I don't quite know the grounds he has to say this on, but I found it quite interesting.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:55 pm

I wouldn't worry about sales for now, since it's been exceeding NISA's expectations even before the release.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:37 pm

We'll just have to... be excited!

Anyway, I doubt localization will be announced before the game is released in Japan and before Danganronpa 2 gets released over here. So there's nothing to do except wait patiently.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:22 pm

PringlesXD wrote:So there's nothing to do except wait patiently.

There is. You can always buy multiple copies of Danganronpa, and pre-order tons of Danganronpa 2 copies as well.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:24 pm

I'll totally try to get rich before that! Anyway, I definitely can't miss on Danganronpa's pre-order, even if I don't have a Vita. Yet?

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”