Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 60 fps 1080p.Summer2015 English

All discussions for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos goes here
affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos coming to PS4 60 fps 1080p Oct 30,

Postby affinity7799 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 am

*facedesk* so guess they a re localizing NoNoNo on ps3 because its safer than localizing Z2 Chaos on what's still a smaller and untested market. I dunno, it's nice they are localizing that, but think they should have waited for an Onechanbara that adds online co-op and more stuff, which the sequel to Z2 Chaos could bring. even now I see that Z2 Chaos doesn't have optimal features to win the western crowd, but things like 4 players online co-op and splitscreen co-op, could really enhance that. heck, a campaign that supports 4 players co-op from start to finish, Onechanbara could be the left 4 dead of hack n slash games.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:54 am

Well, they could be localizing the original first, to get fans prepared for the sequel?

I'm a bit disappointed too, as buying PS3 games in this day and age feels kinda silly (unless it's Shallie).
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:29 am

I'm not the best informed, but have they actually announced the game they are localizing? To the best of my knowledge they only have the teaser picture. Maybe they are doing Z2?

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Over at neogaf Tom said the images were more representative of a character as opposed to the actual game. If this series comes over, it sounds a little more like it will be the PS4 version.

Source

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Hmmm...so i might have imported the game too soon...oh well double support!

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:56 pm

lazyfan wrote:Over at neogaf Tom said the images were more representative of a character as opposed to the actual game. If this series comes over, it sounds a little more like it will be the PS4 version.

Source

Woohoo if this turns out to be correct!
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:01 pm

oh if its z2 chaos I'll buy it. though I wouldnt blame them if they held off for the next ps4 Onechanbara to localize, as is, I admit Z2 Chaos may not be enough for optimal sales compared to the next Onechanbara which may bring back series standard features like splitscreen co-op and perhaps even add online co-op for the first time in the series. but still Z2 Chaos is very meaty for a straightforward single player hack n slash, compared to Lollipop Chainsaw, which is less than half of what Z2 Chaos has (and still sold over a million), so Z2 Chaos could get decent reception. though I wonder if this will get in the way of their Estival Versus localization plans. it is kinda strange they aren't prirotizing Estival localization, but would Onechanbara be their first ps4 game they localize? maybe that will help prepare them to localize Estival, which has 10 players multiplayer and more playables.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 pm

I would like the PS4 version to come over, that would be awesome.

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:10 am

They are actually localizing it!!!!

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/03/10/on ... ca-europe/

Gotta appreciate this, getting physical version AND digital version

And with successful sales, it could encourage an ongoing PS4 series internationally for future sequels.

"Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is being released in the West, Xseed Games announced this morning. The game will be released on PlayStation 4 in North America this Summer.

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is a hack-and-slash game developed by Tamsoft and D3 Publisher. The North American version of the game will be released both via the PlayStation Store as a digital title and through a limited run “Banana Split” retail release, which will come with a soundtrack CD, a softcover art book featuring artwork from the game and its predecessor, Onechanbara Z: Kagura, as well as a free code for a DLC costume.

NIS America will handle publishing duties for Onechanbara Z2: Chaos in Europe. More details regarding a European release will be shared at a later date.
"

Square- Weak attack
Triangle- Strong attack
X- Jump
X (hold)- Chase
O- Sub weapon attack
D-pad Up/Down- Change character
D-pad Left/Right- Change vamp skill/ecstasy combo
L1- Reload (clean weapon)
L2- Change weapon
L3- Switch lock-on target
R1- Lock on
R2- Evade
R2 (hold)- Dash
R3- Camera reset
Left stick- Move
Right stick- Camera
Options button- Pause menu

L3+R3- Transform
Square+X- Blood Recovery (Kagura and Saaya only)
Square+X- Stomp attack (against floored/small enemies)
Triangle+O- Vamp skill/ecstasy combo
Touchpad- QTEs
Touchpad button- Cross Merge Combo

"COOL Combination Attacks

After you start attacking, if you press the attack button again with good timing, both of your character’s hands will glow blue and transition into what’s known as “COOL Combo Attack Mode.” In this state, not only are characters faster, but they can also string together attacks that are stronger than what they can normally pull off. Nail the timing and get things down to a rhythm and you’ll be well on your way to having as wonderfully visceral a time as one can have!

Should you manage to land a whole combo string as COOL Combo Attacks, you’ll pull off a special hidden move at the end and which one you get will change depending on the combo you use. The satisfaction you’ll gain when you can pull off series of COOL Combo Attacks over and over again without breaking a sweat is sure to be second to none! Plus, when you that special extra move is triggered at the end, your weapons will automatically reload themselves, too!

Ultimate Combos

The fun doesn’t have to stop with COOL Combo Attacks, though! Get in a series of Cool Combo Attacks that are made up of weak attacks and if you can then swap out characters in the middle of the final special attack with good timing, the new character will add on to the special attack with their own moves. You can do this up to three times, making it possible to bring in all four girls and wreak some real havoc if you’ve got the skill for it!

Ecstasy Combos

Ecstasy Combos are a super strong skill that can be triggered after meting out damage to enemies and building up the Ecstasy Gauge. Although the gauge will continuously drop as time goes on once Ecstasy Combos are activated, in exchange, they get stronger the lower the meter gets! Use it when you’ve got a great opening for it and you could very well turn the tide of battle!

Pursuing Enemies

Whether it’s toward an enemy you’ve got locked on or someone else that’s facing you, the girls in this game can now jump around the battlefield at great speeds. The fastest way to get get around in the game, jumping lets you get around wide open combat arenas in the blink of an eye. What’s more, you can still move around even while juggling enemies in the air, letting you pull off combos in midair. Truly, this is a game where speediness and brute force are one and the same."

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:41 am

darkrchaos wrote:I would like the PS4 version to come over, that would be awesome.

Your wish came true.

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/onechanbara- ... est-summer

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos coming to PS4 60 fps 1080p Summer

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:09 am

Will the EDF costumes be brought over? fans should request XSEED to bring them here. ^.^

That would massively gain the support of the EDF fanbase.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/10/on ... nse-force/

Just played a good 2 hours it's a massive improvement over previous installments and deserves more recognition for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwS8c-7_BAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp9F8ze3DA4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYuUolxIolM

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:34 am

If they do bring the costumes over, I doubt it'd affect the support of the actual franchise.

affinity7799
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby affinity7799 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:44 am

Of course if they bring EDF costumes, it will, even if it's a small %, improve it's support. Nostalgia is not something to underestimate. Heck, things like Metal Gear Solid, SSB, Ultra SF4, Resident Evil, live off of nostalgia. Cross promotions are no exception.

Anyways,

ENGLISH VOICES included!! DUAL AUDIO OPTIONS!!!!

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/onechanbara- ... est-summer

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is coming to PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe via publisher XSEED Games, the company announced.

In North America, the game will be available both digitally and physically via a limited run “Banana Split” retail release, which will include a soundtrack CD, softcover art book featuring art book from this game and its Japan-only predecessor, and a free code to download the ‘Strawberries & Bananas’ premium costume.

In Europe, NIS America will publish the game. More details regarding the European release will be provided at a later date.

The latest iteration of the Onechanbara sexy zombie slayer series ups the ante with two sets of buxom vampire sisters and over a dozen stages of high-octane real-time swordplay featuring hordes of zombies—not to mention wildly inventive methods for dispatching these undead opponents. Players will square off against the undead in various worldwide locations, with limbs and blood flying every which way by means of physical attacks and acrobatic maneuvers alike, occasionally transforming into a demon for short bursts of added power and speed at the cost of life energy. Each of the four members of the so-called “bikini zombie squad” has her own unique abilities, and skillful play is rewarded with orbs that can be exchanged for upgraded weapons and outfits.

For the first time in the series,

players can enjoy the game with full English voice-acting or play through with the original Japanese performances

http://gematsu.com/gallery/onechanbara- ... h-10-2015/

:D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
This is going to make it even more western consumer friendly and stuff,
while still giving core fans the options for the original voices!! ^.^

Neogaf reactions

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1007533

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 60 fps 1080p.Summer2015 English

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:25 pm

I can't wait, I remember I was depressed this wasn't for PS3 a long time ago. Can't wait to pick it up. I heard it's not the greatest game but can't be any worse then Senran when it comes to fighting style.

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Onechanbara Z2 Chaos PS4 60 fps 1080p.Summer2015 English

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:03 pm

I'm really excited this is happening. It's a good thing I haven't gotten around to playing the Japanese version I have. :lol:

Return to “Onechanbara Z2: Chaos”