Pre-orders shipped yet? L.E. ?

Rovest
Peon
Peon

Pre-orders shipped yet? L.E. ?

Postby Rovest » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:21 pm

So... Money was taken out on the 12th for the collectors edition of this game, The game was released officially 3 days ago (four on some websites). People on several forums from gamefaqs to ign, even several youtube unboxings shown as far back as the 23rd of having received their copies of said game, photos if not video proof.

I haven't gotten an update about anything else about my ordered copy, the website still says processing and no reply from support. I was expecting to at least have my copy by today considering the two day processing time and I paid two-day shipping. I feel cheated at this point as on the two day shipping.

I wouldn't be so unhappy with the wait if Someone would have stated there is a hiccup in the warehouse or notice of shipments being late for some reason but at this rate I won't try ordering collectors editions through NISA's store again. I didn't think this would happen with two games in a row but I get the feeling I'd be better off with amazon for NIS games. Considering I live in Nebraska, It's not a difficult place to deliver to, and i shouldn't have to keep calling The support line to find out whats happening with my order.

LAccelerator
Peon
Peon

Re: Pre-orders shipped yet? L.E. ?

Postby LAccelerator » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Maybe a problem with the USPS?

Rovest
Peon
Peon

Re: Pre-orders shipped yet? L.E. ?

Postby Rovest » Sun May 01, 2016 11:07 am

If that's the carrier they use to deliver packages? Then why didn't I get an update from the website or the 'company' they use as a middleman between the store and their "bank account"? Cause the company got its cash and I am left waiting again.

I had to wait 10 days for Rodea, and yet my little sis went to gamestop and picked it up for me two days after the game was due out after calling around while I was waiting for it to arrive in the mail.

So I tried again to see if it was a fluke or just some freak accident. The sad thing is now that I own a Vita, I prefer physical copies of games. There are several I would buy from the store brand new, but not if the support is so slow. Ebay seems more reliable than this place.

Return to “Stranger of Sword City”