Criminal Girls 2 is heading your way!

Dricsi07
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Criminal Girls 2 is heading your way!

Postby Dricsi07 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:40 am

razisgosu wrote:Why do people seriously keep asking that? There was nothing in Demon Gaze worth censoring. Unless Demon Gaze 2 significantly lewds it up, it wouldn't be censored.I hear it has a mini game, that doesn't imply it will be censored.

The reason why I bring this up is because it's not lewd(from what I saw) but there were unnececary censoreship not so long ago and I don't want NISA to fall in to this category.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 pm

PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Interesting. I actually didn't know much at all about the actual story so this is the first time I'm getting any info about it. The set up seems decent enough.

Mike Vito, HeyPoorPlayer writer wrote:...moaning Japanese girls were echoing from one corner of the office to the other.

I can can see this particular line in the intro ending up causing quite the hullabaloo. I suppose it was done to spice it up somewhat...despite not being possible. Unless he was playing an import I suppose.

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:40 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:
Mike Vito, HeyPoorPlayer writer wrote:...moaning Japanese girls were echoing from one corner of the office to the other.

I can can see this particular line in the intro ending up causing quite the hullabaloo. I suppose it was done to spice it up somewhat...despite not being possible. Unless he was playing an import I suppose.

They might not moan during the Motivation, but they sure do before and after.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:[They might not moan during the Motivation, but they sure do before and after.

Like during the intro and result segments like with the first game? If so, I'm aware that there's at least some going to be there, among other possible scenes.

Regardless, I was mostly referring to the "during" part given the statement in it's entirety. I just found it humorous given the entire controversy going on regarding it so I thought to bring it up as a joke and a jab at others. My mistake.

Sleepyprinny99
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Sleepyprinny99 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Rednal wrote:And in other news, here's another preview of the game.

Not a bad preview.

And i appreciate (A LOT) that it pointed out that there's a good, engaging story too! Never gets enough attention imo.

Thanks for sharing!

Sleepyprinny99
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Sleepyprinny99 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:55 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:
Prinny Supervisor wrote:[They might not moan during the Motivation, but they sure do before and after.

Like during the intro and result segments like with the first game? If so, I'm aware that there's at least some going to be there, among other possible scenes.

Regardless, I was mostly referring to the "during" part given the statement in it's entirety. I just found it humorous given the entire controversy going on regarding it so I thought to bring it up as a joke and a jab at others. My mistake.

I'm the kinda asshole who usually enjoys playing games with headphones on so I've never worried about it.

Immersion is kinda for me, that's why ANY lost/removed/skimped on audio SEVERELY pisses me off.
When dubs are done for instance they tend to have less recorded audio than their JPN counterparts(Ar Nosurge and Atelier games for instance) or...CG 2's silence DURING motivation time...ugh. yhat will never not piss me off(tolerable, but still irritating as hell). If you're gonna go one way or the other (or both) with subbing/dubbing, DON'T SKIMP ON THE DETAIL!

Still, it's always good yo have a preview touch on more than just the naughty bits as being being good and worth giving the game a look.

That's me though.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Sleepyprinny99 wrote:
shadowmaksim wrote:Like during the intro and result segments like with the first game? If so, I'm aware that there's at least some going to be there, among other possible scenes.

I'm the kinda asshole who usually enjoys playing games with headphones on so I've never worried about it.

Immersion is kinda for me, that's why ANY lost/removed/skimped on audio SEVERELY pisses me off.
When dubs are done for instance they tend to have less recorded audio than their JPN counterparts(Ar Nosurge and Atelier games for instance) or...CG 2's silence DURING motivation time...ugh. yhat will never not piss me off(tolerable, but still irritating as hell). If you're gonna go one way or the other (or both) with subbing/dubbing, DON'T SKIMP ON THE DETAIL!

Still, it's always good yo have a preview touch on more than just the naughty bits as being being good and worth giving the game a look.

That's me though.

I give up.

knightnightmare
Majin
Majin

Postby knightnightmare » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:

I laughed if that counts :P
I remember when I reviewed Valhalla Knights 3, I played it waiting in a doctor's office with the sound low, I got strange looks :evil:
The closer your go towards the light, the darker you shadow becomes.

Sleepyprinny99
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Sleepyprinny99 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:I give up.

Hey, I get the whole joke thing you were shooting for...it's just hard not to get mad about, the no audio thing I mean. To be fair though, and I shoulda been clearer...my bad. The part about me and headphones related to your post....the rest was a complaint about audio handling with games in general.

Sorry.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:03 am

Another preview of the game.

So far, the people who're playing review copies seem to be enjoying it. o wo/

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:04 pm

I personally am very excited to see that all the previewers liked the localization! The censorship I really have no control over, but the dialogue is my bailiwick, so I hope that it turns out really well!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:32 pm

They have been saying some nice things about the characters' personalities. :lol: To quote from the last preview I posted,

Their personalities are very apparent and with well done Japanese Voice Acting (with English Subtitles) & some great localization work, they are very enjoyable to interact with.

Emphasis mine.

Sleepyprinny99
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Sleepyprinny99 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:I personally am very excited to see that all the previewers liked the localization! The censorship I really have no control over, but the dialogue is my bailiwick, so I hope that it turns out really well!

No worries...I mean, good work tends to show way over the complaints.
The censorship is crap(not your fault), but it honestly could've been worse(relatively speaking, I guess) but I'm excited to get into the story and characters!

From what I saw at least, I'm really liking what I saw in the dialogue(it was definitely one of CG 1's strong points, and I'm expecting the same with 2)!
**...Mizuki and Tsukasa are great btw/adorable and snarky respectively.

...Sorry, for my pointless two cents. Just thought I'd praise what's praiseworthy and all that.

Sleepyprinny99
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Sleepyprinny99 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:27 am

@Rednal
I was curious...but do you do reviews and the like for games?
...Just curious, cuz I kinda get that vibe I guess?

Return to “Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors”