Ultimate Weapon contest (Disgaea 2)

The official European game discussion board.
Surreal
Majin
Majin

Ultimate Weapon contest (Disgaea 2)

Postby Surreal » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

I don't have Facebook, nor do I plan on registering for it any time soon so I thought I'd post my reaction here. Yay! My entry got mentioned!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=298768821609

Mine is no. 3 and if you're confused about it then allow me to explain... heh. When I was studying for my A Level exams I had to read William Blake's poetry for one of my English Literature exams. Suffice to say, if you ever try to make sense of any of his poems from the Songs of Innocence and Experience, your head will simply explode. Even if you decypher the writing from the text, you'll soon turn into a quivering vegetable due to a mixture of pedantic and conflicting messages. I'm not joking about there being a poem in the collection being called: "The Clod and the Pebble", I'm supposed to infer experience from that?!?

Even now you probably have no idea of what I'm talking about, but that's all part of the weapon itself. XD

Did anyone else here post in an entry and get mentioned? I recall the Playstation blog mentioning a prize though I have no idea if that still stands and if I've just lucked out if there is. It's nice to get mentioned at any rate.

allison
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Ultimate Weapon contest (Disgaea 2)

Postby allison » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:02 pm

An AWESOME entry, Surreal, but they were all pretty great. We've got a few more contest coming up, so look for them!

daisyallen
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby daisyallen » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 pm

The Item God at level 100 of a Legendary weapon will always be equipped with the next rank up of that weapon. For example, an Item God at level 100 of a Common Sword will be equipped with the next rank of sword, the Short Sword.going by the above information, you can get a rank 40 weapon by stealing it from the IG at level 100 of the rank 39 weapon before it.

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “European Game Chat”