Playstation 4 and Disgaea

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Playstation 4 and Disgaea

Postby Chamaeleonx » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Well, can you guys give me some more ideas what you would like? =)
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

Koro_Kizama
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Koro_Kizama » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm

Palmogranite wrote:I don't see how the sprites can improve much. PS4 is going to be 1080p, just like ps3 so it wont be any
higher rez. D4 was probably 720p so going to 1080 will help.

Geo panels are going to be the center of the graphics world on ps4 lol.

Actually this TV here Image

this TV can go higher than 1080p look it up or follow this linkhttp://store.sony.com/c/XBR_4K_Ultra_HDTV/en/c/S_84_4KTV#navTop
_-_Plienair Lover_-_

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Honestly, so long as N1 does the smart thing and makes the next Disgaea a dual release on whatever they release it on and the Vita, I'll be happy no matter what they put it on.

Mars
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mars » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 am

I do not want the graphics to change at all from how 4 was. I want the all generic classes from all previous games, with Male/Female counter parts, and all the monsters as well as Monster riding AND Magic Change. hell is D4 you can combine two monsters, AND duel wield them meaning 5 characters in 1! so why not make it an even 6! with all the extra characters and monsters in a single game that could be helpful in power leveling them all! also a more PVP style of playing with your friends and Co-op as well.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Mars wrote:I do not want the graphics to change at all from how 4 was. I want the all generic classes from all previous games, with Male/Female counter parts, and all the monsters as well as Monster riding AND Magic Change. hell is D4 you can combine two monsters, AND duel wield them meaning 5 characters in 1! so why not make it an even 6! with all the extra characters and monsters in a single game that could be helpful in power leveling them all! also a more PVP style of playing with your friends and Co-op as well.

You had me until PVP and co-op.

Mars
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Mars » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Seventh wrote:
Mars wrote:I do not want the graphics to change at all from how 4 was. I want the all generic classes from all previous games, with Male/Female counter parts, and all the monsters as well as Monster riding AND Magic Change. hell is D4 you can combine two monsters, AND duel wield them meaning 5 characters in 1! so why not make it an even 6! with all the extra characters and monsters in a single game that could be helpful in power leveling them all! also a more PVP style of playing with your friends and Co-op as well.

You had me until PVP and co-op.

haha me and my friends always argue whos characters are stronger and i think being able to challenge people on your friends list only would be nifty. or playing along side them too!

EDIT*
oh yeah and I would like to see skill combination like in D3 to come back too! I loved having characters combining special attacks!

Return to “Disgaea Series”