Disgaea D2 Day1 digital release

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
Dirtynator
New Vassal
New Vassal

Disgaea D2 Day1 digital release

Postby Dirtynator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:10 am

Greetings.

As the title says I would like to know if there will be a Day 1 digital release of the game. I know that David Alonzo confirmed it on this post

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/09/ ... s-details/

but the fact that it is not available on the European PSN even though the game is available allready in Europe and the lack of any kind of information about it makes me wonder if this was a slip of the tongue... errr I mean fingers.
Searching with Google yielded no results and the fact than no other Disgaea title for PS3 made it to PSN yet makes me wonder if I should reserve a retail copy. Can anyone confirm that please?

Shadow
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Disgaea D2 Day1 digital release

Postby Shadow » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:51 am

Your best bet is to send a message directly to the people who handle their game releases - send an e-mail to [email protected] and I'm sure they'll be able to answer this question. :)
Now Playing: Disgaea 5! - PAL Region

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13275

Hope that answered your question :)

Dirtynator
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Dirtynator » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 pm

It is strange how little information about it is out there and how well hidden it is. Even with your post it took me a while to notice the small letters at the bottom about the game coming on PSN and Google was not much help either. One would expect such things to be better advertised.
I live in Europe but for better or worse lots of the DLC content does not reach us here so I am trying to get the american version whenever I can. However ordering retail from over there would add about 50$ for posting fees which is a deal breaker so I was getting a bit desperate.

Anyway thank you for clearing this up man. :D

Return to “Disgaea Series”