Disgaea D2 addons and downloadable content

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
mordaki987
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Disgaea D2 addons and downloadable content

Postby mordaki987 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:53 pm

are their any plans to add more then just the 2 dlcs that are available for disgaea d2? it seems to me that the japanese release got more downloadable content and addons then the north american release did. does anyone know if more downloadable content and addons will be available for this game?

mario_0345
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Disgaea D2 addons and downloadable content

Postby mario_0345 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Of course there are, they just haven't come out with the schedule yet but they are definitely working on making all the DLC in the japanese version available to all of us.

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Well, the trophies for DLC are already loaded into the western games, so they must be coming out soon. Why they haven't been released yet is another story. You'd think they'd actually have all that DLC done already if the trophies for them are already up.
Spoiler:

mordaki987
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby mordaki987 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 am

they should be out already and this whole fuka desco dlc should be free seeing as how that is how the jp dlc of fuka and desco were originally released. sure 2.99 isn't bad. but doesn't dlc and thee term downloadable content mean that said downloadable content should be free if we bought the iriginal game? if it were an honest to god expnasion pack to the game then yeah i woulod say we had to pay for it but if it is a single character or more then no that isn't something we should have to shell out money for. anyway i doubt we will see anything before the first of the year at best but that is just how i feel.

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 am

greenzsaber wrote:Well, the trophies for DLC are already loaded into the western games, so they must be coming out soon. Why they haven't been released yet is another story. You'd think they'd actually have all that DLC done already if the trophies for them are already up.

Hopefully we can get all of them really soon. I'm guessing they'll release the first DLC set later this month, and bring out the other DLC packs once a month. It would make sense.

Dimension Slash S
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Dimension Slash S » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:22 am

1st batch = Adell & Rozalin(Disgaea 2) and Liliel(The Guided Fate Paradox)
2nd batch = Mao, Raspberyl and Salvatore(Disgaea 3)
3rd batch = Overlord Zetta, Pram the Oracle and Alexander(Makai Kingdom)
4th batch = Ash & Marona(Phantom Brave) and Metallia(The Witch and The Hundred Knight)
5th batch = Prier, Overlord Prier and Eclair(La Pucelle: Tactics)
6th batch = Nisa(Hyperdimension Neptunia), Gig(Soul Nomad & the World Eaters) and Plume(Battle Princess of Arcadia)

mordaki987
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby mordaki987 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:12 am

i don't see why they didn't make fuka and desco free ;ole they did for jp

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm

mordaki987 wrote:i don't see why they didn't make fuka and desco free ;ole they did for jp

They made it Fuka and Desco DLC free for Region 3 (Asian) version of the game surprisingly...

littlewierdo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby littlewierdo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Im guessing they are busy working on the bugs first seeing as the game is nearly unplayable.

I just had yet another game freeze from the 'fire' bug so personally, I could give two poos about DLC until the game is actually playable.

Congrats to those that havent had any freezes, many of us however cant even play the game.

Im also wondering whether status effects are an issue right now, it seems like regardless of the level difference, its a 50/50 chance of being affected by status effects cast on me (my level 1100 character was poisoned by a level 10 creature, which doesnt seem right based on previous Disgaea games).

Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Chamaeleonx » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:29 am

Still fucking expensive, I paid 3 Euro per character =.=. So 9 Euro yesterday for 3 characters... .
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:58 pm

Chamaeleonx wrote:Still fucking expensive, I paid 3 Euro per character =.=. So 9 Euro yesterday for 3 characters... .

I only buy the characters I plan on using. I'd rather not pay to get the whole set

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby BlancnOut » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:30 pm

ChirunoHakurei wrote:
Chamaeleonx wrote:Still fucking expensive, I paid 3 Euro per character =.=. So 9 Euro yesterday for 3 characters... .

I only buy the characters I plan on using. I'd rather not pay to get the whole set

The main issue is that people that want to 100% the game, they need to buy the characters. People are just blaming the prices. Nobody would give a bird crap if that was the case.
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

Chamaeleonx
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Chamaeleonx » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:28 am

BlancnOut wrote:
ChirunoHakurei wrote:

The main issue is that people that want to 100% the game, they need to buy the characters. People are just blaming the prices. Nobody would give a bird crap if that was the case.

I plan to use them and to use the evilities... . They can be pretty usefull for leveling and the evility from Lilliel is awesome. Despite the new Weapons you can use for your own weapons, love Lilliels weapon, so cute :3.
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Warrior: Time to bust some Balls! :>

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Write me a PM if you have questions, im online daily.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Magic User Guide for easy LoC Stat Farming: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=13494

mordaki987
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby mordaki987 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:12 am

i just don't understand why they have to put a purchase price on downloadable addon content for a game that should be free. i mean you pay almost 50 bucks for the game initially why do they have to make downloadable addon contel you have to pay for? not complaining mind you it just feels that any downloadable content for a game you have already paid full price for should be free.

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby BlancnOut » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:19 am

Again, they've done this before. Why is everybody mad this time? I can understand the trophy thing, but not the price because as I already said before they've always charged about 3 bucks for DLC characters.

This argument needs to die.
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

Return to “Disgaea Series”