a nice improvement would be allowing us to store our dlc or extra story chars in the support area or perhaps at least give us more spots when you buy dlc chars.
another improvement would be nice is with the items its a good thing i saved cause i had feeling this would happen if you fuse the innocents in an item make sure they dont exceed 300 or you will be wasting them they fuse into one solid 300 regardless how many they were, I would like if they would just fuse up to 300 and not overwrote each other.
ugh i bought them all and im continuing to do so but its getting so crowded lol. anyway another good improvement would be LESS RNG REQUIREMENTS, i mean some is fine and all but man this game goes way to far with it lets name them all that i can think of.
1. In order to get certain enemies mostly post game bosses to have legendary or rare equips you have to keep resetting the battle and going back in. This one is acceptable as its not really needed and is just a bonus if you care to get it.
2. the damn meowkins... needing to get a pirate piece from a fucking rare as hell pirate crew to access LOC was PAINFUL it took me a freaking week to get them to show up!. Granted i know i should be lucky considering how long its taken some but damn.
3. needing to get pirate ship parts from chests to access LOC, this again required RNG it didn't take as long but was still annoying.
4. during reverse pirating you are constantly stuck resetting to get the right innocents you want to show up or level up sphere -_-. Its bad enough to get staticians we have to reverse pirate but making us reset over and over to just get one is overkill sometimes you get lucky and get 2, then theres the level spheres which brings me to the next one.
5. to max out an item to level 300 you have to get lucky thats all there is to it. its ridiculous that it doesn't max out just from beating all the floors. You have to keep resetting floors in the higher up levels to get level up spheres to randomly show up. Then during reverse pirating you have to keep resetting to get the super level spheres... THIS IS INSANE. Why do we have to rely on luck to max an item out if we put the work in to get to the last floor it should do it by itself -_-.
6. The damn fortune teller has an rng chance of a yes or no or great or horrible. now you can use this to your advantage if again you keep resetting the floors to find one and he says yes and save each time. Also even if you beat the crap out of him if he gives you a horrible fortune it still goes down. just not as much as before if you did not.
7. MORE RNG on the tickets. wtf in order to access LOC again we had to find the scalper who again was a RNG chance of showing up in a mystery room worse yet we had to find 2. they were also terribly expensive but w/e i could afford it due to post game.
8. I could complain about the rng for geo blocks in the item world but thats just completely random can help or completely fuck you up and sometimes if you try to fix it with your onmyo he makes it worse lol!
9. this is a minor one but kind of annoying i had to go through this. why did i have to go through finding the painter and music shop for days so i could change my music. Why not just give us the bills after we get to post game alredy why did we have to find them? just annoying.
10. RNG in char world. granted I know this one kind of makes sense so i won't go into to much but it is a bit annoying i barely find heart conservatives.
MAN i love this game but the RNG required here is completely ridiculous i lost track of how many resets I did to do multiple things. I could go into the puppy paw stick but really thats a glitch and was probably not intended the way ppl use it.
so in short in the next one PLZ lower the amount of RNG required to do things.
you have to admit it was never THIS bad in the older ones i mean 3 was getting there but 1 and 2 were nothing like this lol.
Laharl2nd wrote:I could go into the puppy paw stick but really thats a glitch and was probably not intended the way ppl use it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest