Wii imports

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
User avatar
UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am
Contact:

Wii imports

Postby UnknownWorld » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 am

Basically if phantom brave worked with the wii why cant disgaea 1-3 get imported into the wii because it has the capability to do it. Besides disgaea isnt like mass effect or anything too graphical
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Image

User avatar
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 10399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Wii imports

Postby Ringwraith » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 am

It's more a question of if people will buy it more than if it's possible, as they will have to make money on it.
Seeing as they've already been ported to the PSP, there's probably not much to be gained from porting it to the Wii, as Phantom Brave only got its PSP port after the Wii one.
Image
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

User avatar
dood
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2413
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:14 pm
Location: The Internet

Re: Wii imports

Postby dood » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Well WiiU is comming out so I doubt it will really sell. Plus they ported D2 once, D1 twice, and D3 is getting a port to the Vita next month. I don't think they need to do it.
BA☆KU☆HA☆TSU

User avatar
servant
Majin
Majin
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 am
Location: Under your bed

Re: Wii imports

Postby servant » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

tbh I'd rather have it on a 3ds as the wii isn't fresh and there aren't to many games being released for it.
besides I've been using my 3ds more lately.
PSN: TAZiO_SLP4HRS
3DS: 4639 9084 6875
PM me if you add me.
For the senators to decide:
Another Disgaea: http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503
Anybody like AR cards?
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=727&error=comok

User avatar
UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby UnknownWorld » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:34 am

servant wrote:tbh I'd rather have it on a 3ds as the wii isn't fresh and there aren't to many games being released for it.
besides I've been using my 3ds more lately.

I rather buy vita anyway.... Wii is more powerful than 3ds. WHAT ABOUT XENOBLADE CHRONICALS?
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Image

User avatar
UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby UnknownWorld » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:38 am

Ringwraith wrote:It's more a question of if people will buy it more than if it's possible, as they will have to make money on it.
Seeing as they've already been ported to the PSP, there's probably not much to be gained from porting it to the Wii, as Phantom Brave only got its PSP port after the Wii one.

I dont give a flying shizz if its on PSP but why!!! Fricken sony gets all the good games and the wii usually ends up with bs stuff like Arc Rise Fantasia (Not a fan of terrible voice acting), most wii games are ok but majority are crap. FRICKEN SUPER SMASH BRAWL IS STILL 50 FRICKEN DOLLARS. Im sorry but Im upset that none of these games end up on 360 or Wii (only systems I have till I have money to buy ps3 >.>. Well actually I think one game is on 360)
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Image

User avatar
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 10399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Wii imports

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 am

UnknownWorld wrote:
Ringwraith wrote:It's more a question of if people will buy it more than if it's possible, as they will have to make money on it.
Seeing as they've already been ported to the PSP, there's probably not much to be gained from porting it to the Wii, as Phantom Brave only got its PSP port after the Wii one.

I dont give a flying shizz if its on PSP but why!!!

Well, because they don't think can earn their money back on it.
I'm guessing the Wii isn't that similar to Sony console (if only because the Sony consoles aren't similar to anything in architecture), therefore it would probably be a fairly costly endeavour meaning they'd need a lot of sales to turn a profit on it, so it's a very risky proposition. Thus, it's probably not a wise move.
Image
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

If you plan on being as NISA fan in any capacity, I suggest you pick up a PlayStation console. There's no way around it, their 85% exclusive to Sony. That's just how it is. Don't complain that a console you don't own has all the games you want, because nobody is stopping you from saving your cash and buying one.

Main Point, stop your whining. Wii ports aren't happening.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
servant
Majin
Majin
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:08 am
Location: Under your bed

Re: Wii imports

Postby servant » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah it's just something you gotta live with. N1 doesn't see profit in making games for the wii or Nintendo consoles for that matter. I've got a PS3 so I can put up with it, though the only games I have on it are pretty much Disgaea 3/4 and a couple FPS and Mirror's Edge. meh I'm an overall portable gamer so I don't really care too much about it since I gave up on seeing NISA games on my 3ds, besides the wii has always had a disappointing library with overpriced games.
PSN: TAZiO_SLP4HRS
3DS: 4639 9084 6875
PM me if you add me.
For the senators to decide:
Another Disgaea: http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503
Anybody like AR cards?
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=727&error=comok

User avatar
UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby UnknownWorld » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:28 am

ZekeFreek wrote:If you plan on being as NISA fan in any capacity, I suggest you pick up a PlayStation console. There's no way around it, their 85% exclusive to Sony. That's just how it is. Don't complain that a console you don't own has all the games you want, because nobody is stopping you from saving your cash and buying one.

Main Point, stop your whining. Wii ports aren't happening.

Ok but I suriously dont have the money yet
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Image

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 am

Ok but I suriously dont have the money yet


And that's not their fault.

Don't worry, there'll still be copies around when you have the cash.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 am
Contact:

Re: Wii imports

Postby UnknownWorld » Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

ZekeFreek wrote:
Ok but I suriously dont have the money yet


And that's not their fault.

Don't worry, there'll still be copies around when you have the cash.

Yea yea I know. Amazon and ebay got my back :D
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Image


Return to “Disgaea Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests