Disgaea3 DLC Help

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
Disgaea3
New Vassal
New Vassal

Disgaea3 DLC Help

Postby Disgaea3 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 pm

I purchased the Character DLC with those guys from Disgaea2.
Same region and activate it but it wont show any bills on the classroom, any help?
I just started it, I'm going to fight/find the chef to cook the dragon egg.
BTW is Laharl, etna in this game?

xLaharlx
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Disgaea3 DLC Help

Postby xLaharlx » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:40 am

there isnt a bill. you need to beat the game then go to recruiting. then there will be a list of different extra missions that is a small map which is basically your spawn point and then 7-8 squares infront who ever you are unlocking. they will be level 100. you will gain them at level 100. etna, laharl and flonne are DLC item pack. the best and smartest thing todo is buy the 50$ all dlc in one pack! thats what i did!
PSN:xLaharlx

Disgaea3
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Disgaea3 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Thats really stupid, in the DLC info it says I can use it as soon as I unlock the classroom feature, and then
pass the bill. Didn't say I needed to beat the game whats the point after I'm done I would just put it away.
:(
btw the dlc is 50 yet the game is 40 :s so 90 for a game
I'm a fan and purchased all the series but wow, rip off much.

xLaharlx
Vassal
Vassal

Postby xLaharlx » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 am

dude once the story line is over the real funs starts bro! i have put over 140 hours into this game and havent even completed this game. onc you beat the story. then you gotta test your self can you make it to the land of carnage and defeat baal? and get the baal sword? then come talk to me because the story is like 1/4 of this game lol

Disgaea3
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Disgaea3 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Yeah I know, I played Disgaea and Disgaea 2 for more than 4 days :p
Trying to get all the unlockables, but I wish I could use the characters on the DLC when ever like on the PSP Version of Disgaea 2.

xLaharlx
Vassal
Vassal

Postby xLaharlx » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:16 pm

i feel you on that one i was a little pissed to pay 50$ and have to wait till i beat the game but i guess they didnt want them to be lame when you confronted them or something? here's a little tip though some of the DLC character have good items to start you off after the story is finished. so get a thief and steal there items because when u unlock them they dont have the items they had when you fight them. Gig gave me a legendary demon matrix i was like wicked!

fuyuki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby fuyuki » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:50 am

I beat baal (non-land of carnage) at less than 200 hours(!). I used a space knight with echo ability and a desperado with chasing fang(through reincarnating to teir 6 male fighter)andthe rest of my team but mostly my Gig, Revya and the other two did the work while the rest was busy acting as sacrifices and slowly kowering down his HP but i won him with only one rank 40 gun(Invincible)obtained (My only one) but after that i got trapezoherdon and used the puppy paw stick to get more and now i have about 6......
Hi there.
PSN ID: Zidane-Kosaka

Return to “Disgaea Series”