Special Characters

Official Phantom Brave (PS2) and Phantom Brave: We Meet Again (Wii) Discussion Forum
AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Special Characters

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:32 am

Does anyone know how to unlock the special characters in this game cause I can't find anything that tells me how to unlock them. By the special characters I don't mean like Laharl, Etna, Flonne or any of the ones you could get in the original. I mean like Asagi, Unlosing Ranger, Zetta, and all the new characters.
ImageImageImage

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Special Characters

Postby Seventh » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
AsukaNeumaki wrote:Does anyone know how to unlock the special characters in this game cause I can't find anything that tells me how to unlock them. By the special characters I don't mean like Laharl, Etna, Flonne or any of the ones you could get in the original. I mean like Asagi, Unlosing Ranger, Zetta, and all the new characters.

From what i can tell you need to be in a new game plus on the main story but i dont know anything else beyond that :(

Well that bites. The main story's already barely got me as it is.

Went back to ZHP for some fun, mindless grinding.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks I'm currently trying to beat the game and my characters are super strong and I have another question how do you get the Combo weapons I know you get them from dungeons but it just seems random on wether you get one or not.
ImageImageImage

fuyuki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby fuyuki » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:38 am

err...the extra characters are available to unlock after u get into the post game.The Unlosing Ranger is at level 200,hero prinny 300,and so on.I only got Unlosing Ranger so i am not sure.
Hi there.
PSN ID: Zidane-Kosaka

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 am

fuyuki wrote:err...the extra characters are available to unlock after u get into the post game.The Unlosing Ranger is at level 200,hero prinny 300,and so on.I only got Unlosing Ranger so i am not sure.

You really would think it would have been Pirohiko that made the cameo, not the Ranger himself.

DarkPrier
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby DarkPrier » Sat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Seventh wrote:
fuyuki wrote:err...the extra characters are available to unlock after u get into the post game.The Unlosing Ranger is at level 200,hero prinny 300,and so on.I only got Unlosing Ranger so i am not sure.

You really would think it would have been Pirohiko that made the cameo, not the Ranger himself.

hopefully he and Etranger make it into Disgaea 4 as DLC.

UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby UnknownWorld » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:40 am

DarkPrier wrote:
Seventh wrote:

hopefully he and Etranger make it into Disgaea 4 as DLC.

Dont get your hopes too high though... NISA can't promise everything XD
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

coarsedragon
Vassal
Vassal

Postby coarsedragon » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Seventh wrote:
Blackchaosdragon wrote:
AsukaNeumaki wrote:Does anyone know how to unlock the special characters in this game cause I can't find anything that tells me how to unlock them. By the special characters I don't mean like Laharl, Etna, Flonne or any of the ones you could get in the original. I mean like Asagi, Unlosing Ranger, Zetta, and all the new characters.

From what i can tell you need to be in a new game plus on the main story but i dont know anything else beyond that :(

Well that bites. The main story's already barely got me as it is.

Went back to ZHP for some fun, mindless grinding.

As far as I can tell it is random. Good luck finding some :D

UnknownWorld
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby UnknownWorld » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:40 am

UnknownWorld wrote:Dont get your hopes too high though... NISA can't promise everything XD

As NISA is just a company that imports the NIS games from what I just learned
I AM BOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Return to “Phantom Brave”