Atelier Ayesha Pre Order?

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
Henduluin
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Atelier Ayesha Pre Order?

Postby Henduluin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 am

Ringwraith wrote:Yeah, looking at that, attempting to redo the text on that would not be an easy task, especially if you didn't have a WIP version of when those credits were being inserted.

I kinda assumed they would have had access to that. I mean, I'm pretty sure NISA already said they were going to pick up the game before it was even done yet, even though not officially. You'd think GUST or TK would keep those files around then. *shrug*

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:33 am

Henduluin wrote:
Ringwraith wrote:Yeah, looking at that, attempting to redo the text on that would not be an easy task, especially if you didn't have a WIP version of when those credits were being inserted.

I kinda assumed they would have had access to that. I mean, I'm pretty sure NISA already said they were going to pick up the game before it was even done yet, even though not officially. You'd think GUST or TK would keep those files around then. *shrug*

Things have been known to get lost, though this was more a of problem years ago (like I think they didn't have access to the original Valkyrie Profile script, so had to do it by ear, hence the "It shall be engraved upon your soul" line).
Though the point about it taking rather a lot of time to remove the names from that sequence to replace them with... nothing, still stands. (As it seems like a rather pointless waste of time, and people would complain about that anyway.)
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Henduluin
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Henduluin » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:58 am

No, I get that. Would've been a shame if it had been lost. The whole thing is just kinda silly in the grand scheme of things.

On a somewhat related note, I just met Kyle. Really impressed with his VA. The men are fairly decent overall, but he stands out quite a bit. He's the first character whose dialogue actually feels natural. Shame the others aren't of his level :(

Game itself is really fun, though I'm a bit surprised by how quickly you get the items to save gathering and traveling time. Not that I'm complaining at all, just unexpected.

mumei
Peon
Peon

Postby mumei » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 am

Half of the reason I bought the Rorona series (and most of NISA's games) is the Japanese Audio track, while enjoying the game, I get to practice my Nihongo.

Looks like I am out of luck this time.

ramsus
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby ramsus » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 am

Not buying any Atelier series game unless it's released by NISA.

I was lucky enough to understand chinese so I bought the chinese version which all they added is the chinese text.

Anyhow, it's a truely bad move of TK to not include JP voice because, let's be honest here, how many non-J-anime fan would buy Atelier Ayesha? Killing the JP voice track means you just kill at least half of your clientel.

anyway, at least I have Neptunia V to play with until D2 and Paradigm comes out.

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:20 pm

ramsus wrote:Not buying any Atelier series game unless it's released by NISA.

I was lucky enough to understand chinese so I bought the chinese version which all they added is the chinese text.

Anyhow, it's a truely bad move of TK to not include JP voice because, let's be honest here, how many non-J-anime fan would buy Atelier Ayesha? Killing the JP voice track means you just kill at least half of your clientel.

anyway, at least I have Neptunia V to play with until D2 and Paradigm comes out.

It's really irritating when someone bumps a month old thread to post more garbage in it.

People bought the game, I bought the game, we don't care, deal with it.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:06 pm

SaturnineTenshi wrote:It's equally irritating when someone responds with "deal with it". Let's all be irritated!

Really, though, if you don't like it, don't buy it. There are plenty of other worthwhile games out there. The horse has been beaten for some time now.

Irritation conga line, everyone can join in. I hate having to post "Deal with it" as much as anyone else, but the phrase is commonly in use for a reason.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

ramsus
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby ramsus » Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Can't deal with it +1

>>Armeddragoon
So you rather see people creating a new thread about the same topic instead of using the old one? Bet you never tried to manage a forum.
If you don't like my opinion, you can choose to ignore and let it sink instead of calling it garbage, it's like saying that only your inputs are valid and others aren't.
In case you didn't read my post carefully enough, I did not buy the US release and got Asia release instead, therefore I already "dealt with it" before i made the post, so what do I have to "deal" with now?

You think the english dub only is fine, that's good for you and I won't even try to convince you to change your way; I'm not buying another copy because there's no jap dub, that's my choice.

"Deal with it." Yeah, the phrase is commonly in use for a reason.

PS: I doubt that everyone who got the game "don't care" about lack of original dub. If people "don't care" then we wouldn't be talking about it.
You don't care doesn't mean others don't care; I care doesn't mean others care. Get it?

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Mon May 06, 2013 6:07 pm

If you don't like my opinion, you can choose to ignore and let it sink instead of calling it garbage, it's like saying that only your inputs are valid and others aren't.

You know what I love? When people put words in my mouth. No wait, what's the opposite of "love"?

It's my opinion that your opinion was garbage. Opinions can't be valid or invalid, that's what makes it an opinion.

BlinkWinkel
Majin
Majin

Postby BlinkWinkel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:47 am

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Last edited by BlinkWinkel on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlinkWinkel
Majin
Majin

Postby BlinkWinkel » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Last edited by BlinkWinkel on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Atelier Series”