Atelier Rorona 10th Assignment

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
Dhraiauvessillus
Vassal
Vassal

Atelier Rorona 10th Assignment

Postby Dhraiauvessillus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:40 pm

I got ot the 10th assignment on Atelier Rorona.

I don't know what to do! It says gather dark glow grass, night rose and dark coral. I don't know if it means make them or gather them literally.

I have 89 days to get it done. I thought they were in Nights Domain. But every time I go there I get none of them. And it eats time a lot. I keep ending up with too little time. :(

What book are they in if they are made?

Please can you help me?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Atelier Rorona 10th Assignment

Postby vampko » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 pm

You have to go to night's domain. It's a very tough place, and unless you've been keeping up with adventuring, you're gonna want to go with the Dark Coral, and just avoid any fights you can. I believe the Dark Coral is the one that's to the left constantly. If you have Gio leveled well, then you shouldn't have too much to worry about. I was in my upper 20's when I went there (lionella, Cordelia, Rorona), and I could take on everything pretty well, except for the boss fights. I barely made it out of there without dying after having grabbed the midnight flowers. So, just be wary of it, unless you've done a lot of battling and have someone like Sterk or Gio with you.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Dhraiauvessillus
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Dhraiauvessillus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you.

So it is a gather? Not on monsters?

On one save I have got to a point with a black dragon that killed me fast.
That save has too little time left. :(

Were is the items they want, which area? Does Hom ever bring them back?

The only things I have found close are Midnight Ladies, and they won't accept them.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Dhraiauvessillus wrote:Thank you.

The only things I have found close are Midnight Ladies, and they won't accept them.

You have to gather them. Hom won't go far enough. I think it's the leftest area that the dark coral is in. After I finish exploring the area I'm in, I can check exactly where it is.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm

vampko wrote:

You have to gather them. Hom won't go far enough. I think it's the leftest area that the dark coral is in. After I finish exploring the area I'm in, I can check exactly where it is.

The leftest area with the red Dragon-guy (who is also easily avoidable) has the Dark Glow Grass, I think. The corals are on a high cliff-something in an area that's on the right path, but not by the end. And you don't have to fight the Black Dragon at all to collect 'em all.

Also, if you've been somewhat grinding at Orthogalaxen, this one will be easy for you. Completed the Assigment with around 60 days left and most of Night's Domain explored, so I don't really get why people have trouble with this assigment.

Ah well, just explore the majority of Night's Domain. If you have all the 89 days, as you said, you should complete exploring it (and gathering all the materials for a 10-star rank) in around 30 days or so.
四百二儒十燃やせ
[21:15:19] <zatrox> what the fuck is wrong with you, vampko
[21:15:23] <CirnoThe9> EVERYTHING

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

zatrox wrote:
vampko wrote:

The leftest area with the red Dragon-guy (who is also easily avoidable) has the Dark Glow Grass, I think. The corals are on a high cliff-something in an area that's on the right path, but not by the end. And you don't have to fight the Black Dragon at all to collect 'em all.

Also, if you've been somewhat grinding at Orthogalaxen, this one will be easy for you. Completed the Assigment with around 60 days left and most of Night's Domain explored, so I don't really get why people have trouble with this assigment.

Ah well, just explore the majority of Night's Domain. If you have all the 89 days, as you said, you should complete exploring it (and gathering all the materials for a 10-star rank) in around 30 days or so.

Some people avoid fights as much as possible, so they aren't as battle-hardened as they could be at this point, and some people (like myself) pick the weakest possible team to adventure with xD So, those people might end up going the wrong path and being beaten down by the monsters before they can make it to the Dark Coral. I personally barely made it to the midnight flowers alive. And then after I left the place, I got a couple upgrades, and some accessories, and the place was a joke xD Oh well. Now all that's hard for me is the dragon in Nabel, and the demon.
Spoiler:

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:38 pm

zatrox wrote:
vampko wrote:

I don't really get it either, I never had issues with this. I always make sure i have good equips, and fight all worthwhile monsters to get enough exp, I blast through that entire area, the only monster i couldn't beat first try in that area was the archdemon, which i did breeze through when i first got there in my second play
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Dhraiauvessillus
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Dhraiauvessillus » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Thank you for the help. It is vicious this assignment.

I have not gone to Orthogalaxen yet. The horror of the 10th assignment made any other exploring secondery.

Fighting wise I am ok. But not enough to always avoid death from primal birds, shadow birds, ghosts and other beings higher than them in Nights Domain.

At this point I will take a complete, I don't care beyond that.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Dhraiauvessillus wrote:Thank you for the help. It is vicious this assignment.

I have not gone to Orthogalaxen yet. The horror of the 10th assignment made any other exploring secondery.

Fighting wise I am ok. But not enough to always avoid death from primal birds, shadow birds, ghosts and other beings higher than them in Nights Domain.

At this point I will take a complete, I don't care beyond that.

That was pretty much my stance on that assignment. I grabbed a couple midnight flowers, and high-tailed it out of there.
Spoiler:

Dhraiauvessillus
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Dhraiauvessillus » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 am

I deleted both saves and started again. I think level 23 adventuring was too low to get past the unmoving enemies.

I will make sure it is higher this time.

gsukeitarou
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby gsukeitarou » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm

i had Hom to go gather there and got those items even before the 10th assignment was given to me :lol:

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:27 am

gsukeitarou wrote:i had Hom to go gather there and got those items even before the 10th assignment was given to me :lol:

Bullshit. That area unlocks when you GET the 10th assignment, and Hom doesn't gather those special items, nor does Hom gather items you unlocked in areas using Iksel
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:43 am

CelticRedemption wrote:
gsukeitarou wrote:i had Hom to go gather there and got those items even before the 10th assignment was given to me :lol:

Bullshit. That area unlocks when you GET the 10th assignment, and Hom doesn't gather those special items, nor does Hom gather items you unlocked in areas using Iksel

I've had stranger things happen to me. Maybe they hit a weird and rare glitch? You're really lucky, most of my glitches end up screwing me over in one way or another :lol:
Spoiler:

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:24 am

I had to save just before going there and tried 4~5 times with a lot of bombs to try and kill those lvl 30 Griffons (called Dark Fangs?). That's the easiest way, I believe.

gsukeitarou
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby gsukeitarou » Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:43 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:

oh, yeah, sorry, i got confussed with some items' names, specially the coral one...

my mistake

Return to “Atelier Series”