New Alchemist girl from Atelier Series from GUST

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
keri1389
Vassal
Vassal

Re: New Alchemist girl from Atelier Series from GUST

Postby keri1389 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:09 pm

The Breake Down For Atelier Meruru so far

First solid details on the game have leaked out from Dengeki PlayStation this week.

Meryl is the game's main character, and she's 15 years-old. Her voice actress has yet to be revealed.

(Meryl's full name is, in Japanese, "メルルリンス・レーデ・アールズ" -- I'm not sure what to write that as, but maybe Merilance Lehde Earls?)

The game takes place in the country of Earls (アールズ), which is a bit apart from Arland, the series' past setting.

Totori, star of the previous Atelier Totori game, will also appear in the game. She's 19. Like Rorona to Totori in Atelier Totori, Totori is Meryl's teacher.

Rorona, star of the first Atelier game, will also appear in the game. As suggested by the artwork that appeared in last week's issue, she will appear in young form. This is a bit odd, because Rorona should be older than Totori. The magazine does not explain why Rorona is so young.

Other details that have leaked out:

•The visuals are said to have advanced greatly from past entries.
•There's apparently an illustration showing Meryl hugging chibi Rorona and Totori.
•This will be the end of the Arland storyline.
•There will be a world development component, where Meryl's actions will lead to changes in the land.
•The battle system visual design has been redone, with the movement order shown on the right side of the screen
This issue's coverage introduces Meryl, Totori and Rorona. Next issue will introduce maid and butler characters who take care of Meryl. These two were mentioned at the game's unveiling a few weeks back.

Atelier Meryl will be released on June 23, priced ¥7,140 in standard form and ¥10,290 in limited form. The limited edition comes with a Meryl Nendoroid and a paper weight. Both versions will have a drama CD as a pre-order bonus.

credits to andriasang.com

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:21 pm

keri1389 wrote:The Breake Down For Atelier Meruru so far

First solid details on the game have leaked out from Dengeki PlayStation this week.

Meryl is the game's main character, and she's 15 years-old. Her voice actress has yet to be revealed.

(Meryl's full name is, in Japanese, "メルルリンス・レーデ・アールズ" -- I'm not sure what to write that as, but maybe Merilance Lehde Earls?)

The game takes place in the country of Earls (アールズ), which is a bit apart from Arland, the series' past setting.

Totori, star of the previous Atelier Totori game, will also appear in the game. She's 19. Like Rorona to Totori in Atelier Totori, Totori is Meryl's teacher.

Rorona, star of the first Atelier game, will also appear in the game. As suggested by the artwork that appeared in last week's issue, she will appear in young form. This is a bit odd, because Rorona should be older than Totori. The magazine does not explain why Rorona is so young.

Other details that have leaked out:

•The visuals are said to have advanced greatly from past entries.
•There's apparently an illustration showing Meryl hugging chibi Rorona and Totori.
•This will be the end of the Arland storyline.
•There will be a world development component, where Meryl's actions will lead to changes in the land.
•The battle system visual design has been redone, with the movement order shown on the right side of the screen
This issue's coverage introduces Meryl, Totori and Rorona. Next issue will introduce maid and butler characters who take care of Meryl. These two were mentioned at the game's unveiling a few weeks back.

Atelier Meryl will be released on June 23, priced ¥7,140 in standard form and ¥10,290 in limited form. The limited edition comes with a Meryl Nendoroid and a paper weight. Both versions will have a drama CD as a pre-order bonus.

credits to andriasang.com

I believe it's important to note that 'Meryl' is in no way the official name. The article this information was taken from says that they're just assuming that. Other sites still go with Meruru. And it likely will be that. We'll see though.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Wow very great news thanks for the post and that limited edition sounds so awsome all the deatails of this game are just beyound exeptional.
Patiently waiting~

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:25 am

SaturnineTenshi wrote:Great. Another 100+ dollar collector's edition I must buy.

For this series i do not mind at all.
Patiently waiting~

keri1389
Vassal
Vassal

Postby keri1389 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:01 pm

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-HWu5dD0GkBs/TYn9QDzTSQI/AAAAAAAAF2Y/v4peQXgFrA8/s1600/meruru02.jpg
[urlhttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-oJDVPmUG6HU/TYn9SsG4HWI/AAAAAAAAF2c/cqiUvhGO9H0/s1600/meruru03.jpg][/url]
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-4oUTyF6T_FE/TYn9XhwiUmI/AAAAAAAAF2k/EFFmPZF1MIg/s1600/meruru05.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-79VTgY4vx44/TYn9VZEVfsI/AAAAAAAAF2g/SoeJ_i8ETLU/s1600/meruru04.jpg

Hey Guys I just got a full scan today so if I got more information about Atelier Meruru I will keep updateing

As you can see from special topic at the end of page 3, Yes it is an item that will come with premium edition

PS. Tomorrow Atelier Meruru will open offical website "Don't forget to visit her"

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:06 pm

^ Thanks for the scans they were so amazing nothing less of perfecton and yay tommoro im going to visit her hell i super exited for the site just to open :D .
Patiently waiting~

keri1389
Vassal
Vassal

Postby keri1389 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:36 am

Hey Guys

check out this site: It will show a clear screenshot

http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/meruru/110324/

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:34 pm

The website is awsome and with a very nice looking wallpaper so i visited her today anyone else?
Patiently waiting~

Overlord - Laharl
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord - Laharl » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 pm

I visited the site too nice wallpaper too. I bet this gets localized around next year Fall if Totori does this Fall.

Sawa
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Sawa » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Yea im sure 1 year at least.
Patiently waiting~

keri1389
Vassal
Vassal

Postby keri1389 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:18 pm

More Details add about Meruru Maid and Butler

The peculiar catch phrase for Atelier Meruru before it was known as Atelier Meruru was "Princess x Maid x Butler = Kingdom." Today, we found out what the "maid" and "butler" parts of that phrase mean.

This week's issue of Dengeki PlayStation introduces us to main character Meruru's maid and butler. Here are some preliminary details.

•The Maid: Keina Sweya
Voiced by Kaori Sato. Meruru's friend since childhood. She's quoted in Dengeki as saying something about being happy only when she's with Meruru (I'd make some off color comment about this, but Meruru is only 15 so I won't). In battle, Keina lends her support by singing and swinging a giant hammer.
•The Butler: Rufus Falken
Voiced by Takehito Koyasu. An attractive, young butler who's strict with Meruru and does not show sympathy. He takes care of matters of both house and state.

Stay tune for more...I will upload the pic soon

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 am

So, Keina = Vita?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

keri1389
Vassal
Vassal