Is Atelier Totori Getting Localized or what??

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Is Atelier Totori Getting Localized or what??

Postby Houk » Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Nope. We're gonna de-localize it, burn all existing copies in Japan, put the source code in a rocket along with the lead designer, and shoot them to the moon.

piperpimper
Vassal
Vassal

Postby piperpimper » Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Houk wrote:Nope. We're gonna de-localize it, burn all existing copies in Japan, put the source code in a rocket along with the lead designer, and shoot them to the moon.

lol to the moon? thats not far enough i'll get a rocket and fly up there then bring that localised copy along with the lead designer back to EARTH!! :lol:
"The way of the sword is the way of the vegetable" Piperpimper

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm

piperpimper wrote:
Houk wrote:Nope. We're gonna de-localize it, burn all existing copies in Japan, put the source code in a rocket along with the lead designer, and shoot them to the moon.

lol to the moon? thats not far enough i'll get a rocket and fly up there then bring that localised copy along with the lead designer back to EARTH!! :lol:

I'll one up that, build a time machine, go to the point before they de-localized it, nab myself and five others a localized (autographed) copy, and then return to the present.

Oh, and then I'll use the parts left over to help build your rocketship and stuff, I guess...
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

piperpimper
Vassal
Vassal

Postby piperpimper » Sat May 14, 2011 3:27 am

vampko wrote:
piperpimper wrote:

I'll one up that, build a time machine, go to the point before they de-localized it, nab myself and five others a localized (autographed) copy, and then return to the present.

Oh, and then I'll use the parts left over to help build your rocketship and stuff, I guess...

Very nice, very nice I could not beat that u deserve a gold star! *Gives gold star* now that that's settled let us enjoy the fact that this game is going to be awesome can't wait!
"The way of the sword is the way of the vegetable" Piperpimper

Arctic
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Arctic » Sat May 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Awesome, indeed. I can't wait either!
I like the original goddesses in this order: Vert > Noire > Blanc.
Spoiler:
My least cared for is definitely Neptune. Sorry... >_>

Return to “Atelier Series”