Other (Discuss)
4%

Total votes: 54

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

AT Qoga bonus item?

Postby lopez » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

So what do you guys wanna see as the NISA online store bonus item?

A soundtrack would be awesome, especially if it's as long as the AT2 soundtrack :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind an artbook.....but I hope it's not the new trend for NISA bonus items.....

Sakura Wars - Artbook
Trinity Universe - Artbook
Atelier Rorona - Artbook
Ar tonelico Qoga -Artbook(?)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: AT Qoga bonus item?

Postby vampko » Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

I'd like both, but if it had to be one. A sound track, as the music is one of Ar Tonelico's strongest points.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:35 am

I would prefer a soundtrack, but I wouldn't mind a art book.
Nice Anise avatar Lopez.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Kari
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Kari » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 am

An artbook would be nice as long as it's not the stapled pieces of paper we got for AT2. Soundtrack is okay, I already have all the music, but they've done soundtracks for the other two games...Maybe a wall calendar?
Lovebar by Rarutos

betaflame
Majin
Majin

Postby betaflame » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 am

I already have the creation materials, so DLC might be fun =)

Ash
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Ash » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:03 am

I would vastly prefer a figurine since artbooks and soundtracks are easy enough to import. Figurines? Not so much. Most figurines don't get rereleased after the initial sales, so they end up being virtually impossible to find for a reasonable price. Artbooks and soundtracks, on the other hand, are always widely available.

Judging by the trends in releases so far, though, I wouldn't be surprised if all we got were artbooks and soundtracks. I'll keep my fingers crossed that NISA does something super special for AT3, though, since it's the last game in the series.
&Twitter: veregna

XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby XCronoX » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Artbook!! the other two games came with one though the one from the first game was a lot nicer.

Elixir
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Elixir » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Figurines bundled with games are never of any real quality, though. I'd like an OST, but in general, the "OSTs" bundled with American LEs are butchered versions of the original soundtracks--just look at Persona 3, where you had over half of the content cut, random songs burned to a disc and bundled with the game.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

I wonder if NISA could do a PVC figurine (like they did for Mana Khemia 1 PS2) of a Reyvatail.

Here's the PVC from MK1 for those interested

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:44 am

I think a Soundtrack will be perfect for Ar Tonelico's pre-order bonus. I've already heard the japanese OST and it is indeed amazing!!

Ash
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Ash » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm

lopez wrote:I wonder if NISA could do a PVC figurine (like they did for Mana Khemia 1 PS2) of a Reyvatail.

I would love that. :( Honestly, it looks like amazing quality for a bonus fig, and that's what I was hoping for when I mentioned wanting one for AT3 earlier.
&Twitter: veregna

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Ash wrote:
lopez wrote:I wonder if NISA could do a PVC figurine (like they did for Mana Khemia 1 PS2) of a Reyvatail.

I would love that. :( Honestly, it looks like amazing quality for a bonus fig, and that's what I was hoping for when I mentioned wanting one for AT3 earlier.

Sadly, that's asking for too much.
The Jessica figurine for Mana Khemia and the Atelier Annie figurines were also the preorder and limited edition bonus for these games in Japan (in other words, the figures were made by Gust themselves), and since none of the Ar tonelico games had figures for their preorder bonuses (only artbooks akin to the At1 one we got here), I find it very hard for that to happen.

XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby XCronoX » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm not really into the whole figurine thing but if NISA would put something like the Ezio statue that came with the ACII special edition that would be bad ass, the statue would have to be of Mute though cause really why would anyone want any of the other characters?

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

aquagon wrote:
Sadly, that's asking for too much.
The Jessica figurine for Mana Khemia and the Atelier Annie figurines were also the preorder and limited edition bonus for these games in Japan (in other words, the figures were made by Gust themselves), and since none of the Ar tonelico games had figures for their preorder bonuses (only artbooks akin to the At1 one we got here), I find it very hard for that to happen.

I should have probably rephrased what I meant by "bonus" item, or I can just use "limited edition" instead.

Anyways, you're suggesting that NISA "couldn't afford" or wouldn't try to do something "extra" special for AT fans like doing a "limited edition" release (~2000 or less) on the NISA store that would include a "decent quality" figurine like the one from MK1?

Basically, a bundle on their store that would have some "nice" goodies, but be at a higher price point (~$100+).

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

I never said something like that, considering all of the games they have released have got their own special editions.

The underlying question I made is this one: "Could NISA make a limited good like it in the first place, considering that all of the other preorder/limited goods were originally part of the JP limited editions, and there were never goods like it for this game in particular?"

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”