AT III questions thread

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

AT III questions thread

Postby shadowflux1 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am

So does anyone actually know when the game is supposed to get here? and has anyone seen news on any bonus items yet?
I am really looking forward to the next installment here, as i am sure many here are. yay, Ar-Tonelico returns at last :D
Lovebar made by Rarutos

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: AT III questions thread

Postby Ar Tonelico » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 am

Well all we really know is just the Spring 2011 we heard about in July. Probably will know better detail like maybe December, January or somewhere around there. Plus the Spring 2011 is just if things go smoothly because like remember how Atelier Rorona was like Spring or Summer but then ended up being Fall.

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:20 pm

It''ll probably hit stores by march 2011 =P

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Aryoch wrote:It''ll probably hit stores by march 2011 =P

Well do hope so or who knows even better, sooner.

zaohua768
Peon
Peon

Postby zaohua768 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Well all we really know is just the Spring 2011 we heard about in July. Probably will know better detail like maybe December, January or somewhere around there. Plus the Spring 2011 is just if things go smoothly because like remember how Atelier Rorona was like Spring or Summer but then ended up being Fall.So does anyone actually know when the game is supposed to get here? and has anyone seen news on any bonus items yet? I am really looking forward to the next installment here, as i am sure many here are. yay, Ar-Tonelico returns at last .

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 am

There's a UK Retailer giving a march 26th release window as well as a full english description for the game.

shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

Postby shadowflux1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:08 am

unfortunately UK and US releases dont alway line up, but i suppose that is a good date to keep in mind. better than late summer/fall for a release. just gotta sit and hope for NISA to announce an official release date. that and hope for a good bonus somewhere along the line.
Lovebar made by Rarutos

Kari
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Kari » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Also take into account possible delays. Spring 2011 to me means that at the earliest, I wouldn't be surprised if we get it in the summer.
Lovebar by Rarutos

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Kari wrote:Also take into account possible delays. Spring 2011 to me means that at the earliest, I wouldn't be surprised if we get it in the summer.

Also Spring 2011 can mean March, April, May, or even June.

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Most games which release date set for spring release on march. But, yeah.... "spring" is too vage, we may end up getting it by late may or mid-june "/

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Well it just depends on how smoothly the localization is. It's even possible to have it ready before Spring begins but do want NIS to spend as much time that's needed to make it perfect.

Aryoch
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Aryoch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:44 am

Aryoch wrote:There's a UK Retailer giving a march 26th release window as well as a full english description for the game.

Ar Tonelico Qoga ~Knell of Ar Ciel~ (for the PS3) is coming to Europe on March 25, 2011. http://koei.co.uk/viewgame/?gid=96

Looks like my predictions were not so far after all, eh...? =D

SorrowsNeptune
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby SorrowsNeptune » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:28 pm

I have a question of my own:

I've never played AT 1 or 2, so I'm wondering how these games relate with each other story-wise? Will I need to play the previous games in order to comprehend what's going on in this game, or can I just skip the first two games and play the third without any problems?

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:50 am

SorrowsNeptune wrote:I have a question of my own:

I've never played AT 1 or 2, so I'm wondering how these games relate with each other story-wise? Will I need to play the previous games in order to comprehend what's going on in this game, or can I just skip the first two games and play the third without any problems?

Well each game takes place around a couple of years after the previous game. There are some spoilers and even characters from previous games in the 3rd game just like how the 2nd game had a few characters from the 1st since all 3 games connect eachother storywise.

So for your question yes there is some scenes that will lead to spoilers, but is it enough to make it unplayable unless you played the previous games? Not really even if this is the end of the story that the 1st game started.

betaflame
Majin
Majin

Postby betaflame » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:02 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:
SorrowsNeptune wrote:I have a question of my own:

Well each game takes place around a couple of years after the previous game. There are some spoilers and even characters from previous games in the 3rd game just like how the 2nd game had a few characters from the 1st since all 3 games connect eachother storywise.

So for your question yes there is some scenes that will lead to spoilers, but is it enough to make it unplayable unless you played the previous games? Not really even if this is the end of the story that the 1st game started.
If you do the 3rd reyvateil's route in AT2 it spoils AT1 hard.

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”