aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: AT III info/screens/trailers

Postby aquagon » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Gene wrote:Kill me for this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ar-tonelico-III-hym ... 53df6b8eb8

I want that!!!

If NIS sells a complete soundtrack of AT1, AT2, and AT3. I will buy it for $50 for sure!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AR-TONELICO-III-PS3 ... 5885e4174e
goddamn expensive :P

EDIT: NOOOOO KOKIAAAAAA
EXEC//Cosmoflips and other hymmnos songs are not included on the second soundtrack links. They're on the goddamn expensive first link T.T
GAWD ROAR!!!

And that expensive first link (the Hymmnos Concert Deluxe Pack, which includes both Hymmnos Concert and a limited edition Hymmnocase) has actually the official price you would have to pay if you ordered it from the Salburg.com or Amazon JP shops.

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 pm

aquagon wrote:
Gene wrote:Kill me for this
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ar-tonelico-III-hym ... 53df6b8eb8

I want that!!!

If NIS sells a complete soundtrack of AT1, AT2, and AT3. I will buy it for $50 for sure!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/AR-TONELICO-III-PS3 ... 5885e4174e
goddamn expensive :P

EDIT: NOOOOO KOKIAAAAAA
EXEC//Cosmoflips and other hymmnos songs are not included on the second soundtrack links. They're on the goddamn expensive first link T.T
GAWD ROAR!!!

And that expensive first link (the Hymmnos Concert Deluxe Pack, which includes both Hymmnos Concert and a limited edition Hymmnocase) has actually the official price you would have to pay if you ordered it from the Salburg.com or Amazon JP shops.

Let me guess, you bought that did you?
Arghh...I hope I can get a job soon xD
Spoiler:

Hellfire99X
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Hellfire99X » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Gene wrote:Let me guess, you bought that did you?
Arghh...I hope I can get a job soon xD

Not sure about Aquagon... but I did try to preorder the OST myself. Not the Hymmnos concert CDs, though I reeeeeeally would've liked to. Either way, I guess my preorder got in a little late -- it got canceled and refunded. :(

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:13 pm

I would buy the hymmnos disc for $20 at most. More than that, screw it....
If I win lotto, sure why not :mrgreen:

This music from KOKIA is also awesome like EXEC_COSMOFLIPS/.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPf56De38Qc
Spoiler:

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am

I'd have bought them if I could (not everyone in the world has free access to all kinds of currency).

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:28 am

Wouldn't paypal work?
Paypal charged me $1 when I payed telephone service on england.
Spoiler:

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 am

No, because you need to have the dollars or whatever currency you are going to use unlocked and authorized by the government in the place where I live (and the max authorized for buying in any online shop with a credit card is limited to 400$ per year, or the equivalent in dollars for other currency).

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 am

aquagon wrote:No, because you need to have the dollars or whatever currency you are going to use unlocked and authorized by the government in the place where I live (and the max authorized for buying in any online shop with a credit card is limited to 400$ per year, or the equivalent in dollars for other currency).

wow, that... sucks o_o.... Here.. i can just link paypal to my bank account... and buy however much i want from things like ebay....
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Solice » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:13 am

I can't really help you rip things from other content holders, but I might imagine that a smart search string in google including the name of the tool that you're using and the name of the specific mp3 encoder that you're missing may lead to a solution.

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 am

Solice wrote:I can't really help you rip things from other content holders, but I might imagine that a smart search string in google including the name of the tool that you're using and the name of the specific mp3 encoder that you're missing may lead to a solution.

it's a bot, solic
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Solice » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:00 am

CelticRedemption wrote:it's a bot, solic

I... uhh.. hrm... :oops:
*turns in his geek badge*

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

magusgs
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby magusgs » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:23 am

aquagon wrote:No, because you need to have the dollars or whatever currency you are going to use unlocked and authorized by the government in the place where I live (and the max authorized for buying in any online shop with a credit card is limited to 400$ per year, or the equivalent in dollars for other currency).

Let me guess, Venezuela? I know they have a bizarre anti-importing scheme like that set up.

In any case, they're charging more for the soundtrack than they are for the game--which includes the tracks and a player to play them back at will? Something doesn't seem right there.
Sanahtlig's Corner: my personal blog focused on visual novels
Philosophical musings, argumentative squabbles, and fictional works. Also occasional rants about VN localization.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:11 pm

magusgs wrote:

Let me guess, Venezuela? I know they have a bizarre anti-importing scheme like that set up.

In any case, they're charging more for the soundtrack than they are for the game--which includes the tracks and a player to play them back at will? Something doesn't seem right there.

Yes, you are correct, which makes it hard as hell to import anything for any purposes.

And well, the previous Hymmnos Concerts all have been priced in the 33~40$ range, depending on from where you bought them (and the ones for At3 also have that price range if you buy them separately, or coupled with the soundtrack). It seems to me that the deluxe pack is the only thing trying to milk extra money (especially because the Hymmnocase alone is not worth more than 500 yen (around 8$, if my calculations are correct).

Still, I think that paying for the CDs is worth it on the end, not only because getting the complete tracks with a high sound quality (the songs are somewhat trimmed in the game proper), but also, for reading the liner notes and the song lyrics.

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm

aquagon wrote:
magusgs wrote:

Yes, you are correct, which makes it hard as hell to import anything for any purposes.

And well, the previous Hymmnos Concerts all have been priced in the 33~40$ range, depending on from where you bought them (and the ones for At3 also have that price range if you buy them separately, or coupled with the soundtrack). It seems to me that the deluxe pack is the only thing trying to milk extra money (especially because the Hymmnocase alone is not worth more than 500 yen (around 8$, if my calculations are correct).

Still, I think that paying for the CDs is worth it on the end, not only because getting the complete tracks with a high sound quality (the songs are somewhat trimmed in the game proper), but also, for reading the liner notes and the song lyrics.

Oh wow, nice to see someone else from Venezuela here. More likely, someone from Venezuela who knows what Ar Tonelico is.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:57 pm

zatrox wrote:Oh wow, nice to see someone else from Venezuela here. More likely, someone from Venezuela who knows what Ar Tonelico is.

It's quite a surprise for me, too. Finding someone that knows about At in Venezuela is almost impossible (I only know about 4-5 people that do know about it in the city where I live).

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”