ESRB's Ar Tonelico Qoga Rating

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: ESRB's Ar Tonelico Qoga Rating

Postby lordryo » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 am

CelticRedemption wrote:I wonder how many people there are on the NISA forum that legally aren't allowed to buy Ar tonelico 3

Sj can't. So I don't wanna see him playing it. :lol:
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:18 am

CelticRedemption wrote:I wonder how many people there are on the NISA forum that legally aren't allowed to buy Ar tonelico 3

I'm in this boat however if I can convince my mom to order it from the NISA online store or the game is pushed back until super late April or early May, I can get the game.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Time-boy
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Time-boy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am

shymel94 wrote:

I'm in this boat however if I can convince my mom to order it from the NISA online store or the game is pushed back until super late April or early May, I can get the game.

Im old enough XD and I really want to play it. I bought a ps3 only for AT3. But I'll have to ask my mother as well if I can order it.
Was yea ra chs sheak en weak mea

XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby XCronoX » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:40 am

I thought Zatrox and Sharks were 18 or older? :?

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

XCronoX wrote:I thought Zatrox and Sharks were 18 or older? :?

I'm 16, bro.
shymel94 wrote:

Just get your mother to buy it online for you, ain't much hassle. Hell, also give buying the game on a normal store a try, sometimes cashiers won't even care if you're underage or not, and sell the game to you.

But, yeah, buying online's the way to go, I guess.
Time-boy wrote:Im old enough XD and I really want to play it. I bought a ps3 only for AT3. But I'll have to ask my mother as well if I can order it.

Why, may I ask?
四百二儒十燃やせ
[21:15:19] <zatrox> what the fuck is wrong with you, vampko
[21:15:23] <CirnoThe9> EVERYTHING

Time-boy
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Time-boy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 am

zatrox wrote:
XCronoX wrote:I thought Zatrox and Sharks were 18 or older? :?

I'm 16, bro.
shymel94 wrote:

Just get your mother to buy it online for you, ain't much hassle. Hell, also give buying the game on a normal store a try, sometimes cashiers won't even care if you're underage or not, and sell the game to you.

But, yeah, buying online's the way to go, I guess.
Time-boy wrote:Im old enough XD and I really want to play it. I bought a ps3 only for AT3. But I'll have to ask my mother as well if I can order it.

Why, may I ask?

It's my mother who have the credit card XD Cuz where I live, games like Ar tonelico cant be found anywhere so....I have to order them instead. Thats what I've done with AT1 and 2.

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:56 am

Time-boy wrote:It's my mother who have the credit card XD Cuz where I live, games like Ar tonelico cant be found anywhere so....I have to order them instead. Thats what I've done with AT1 and 2.

Ooohh. Well, makes sense, and I'm kind on the same boat as well.

Just that it's my dad the one I made the evil pact with.
四百二儒十燃やせ

Time-boy
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Time-boy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:01 pm

zatrox wrote:
Time-boy wrote:It's my mother who have the credit card XD Cuz where I live, games like Ar tonelico cant be found anywhere so....I have to order them instead. Thats what I've done with AT1 and 2.

Ooohh. Well, makes sense, and I'm kind on the same boat as well.

Just that it's my dad the one I made the evil pact with.

Lol, before ordering the first one I went into a EBgames when i was in vacation and they said "Never heard of it". So since that time I decided to order them on the internet. Its the only way to get good games i guess XD

Kari
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Kari » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I didn't buy any M rated games until I was 19, and even then it was "only" P3 FES. All of my M rated games are SMT games, half of which me mom bought me simply because she found them.

On the other hand, I got my first T rated game when I was 11 so it balances out.
Lovebar by Rarutos

betaflame
Majin
Majin

Postby betaflame » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Hah, I'm 23 and the only 2 M rated games I remember getting before 18 were starcraft(BR?) and Half-life (1) for Counter-strike.

jacobi289
Peon
Peon

Postby jacobi289 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Great news!

I'm glad NISA didn't dumb down the game just to get a lower esrb rating.

zatrox
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby zatrox » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Kari wrote:I didn't buy any M rated games until I was 19, and even then it was "only" P3 FES. All of my M rated games are SMT games, half of which me mom bought me simply because she found them.

On the other hand, I got my first T rated game when I was 11 so it balances out.

That's quite late, considering I, myself, have owned M-Rated games even when I was a kid. Oh, Half-Life, Duke Nukem 3D, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Doom, and some few more I'm sure I owned yet I don't remember their names. The good, ol' days.
四百二儒十燃やせ

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:56 pm

god here i am worrying about hyper dimension neptunia....if my mom caught me playing something like this. god i will be known ads the outcast of the family(being 17 and have to take my parent with me is no more bettr)
god....i guess i can say that ill b getting this for some of the incest (well maybe a lil more than incest).....because unlike the other game this is not moe just erm.......well not hentai but close to it

Solice
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Solice » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 am

vertical09 wrote:god here i am worrying about hyper dimension neptunia....if my mom caught me playing something like this. god i will be known ads the outcast of the family(being 17 and have to take my parent with me is no more bettr)
god....i guess i can say that ill b getting this for some of the incest (well maybe a lil more than incest).....because unlike the other game this is not moe just erm.......well not hentai but close to it

.....what? I think you need to read up on the game a bit. There's no hentai here or as far as I can discern, incest either. There's some jiggling, but that's about it. Most of it is pretty innocent. I'd wager that the M rating is in part due to the purge system or something or some innuendo.

Also, I prefer to be called Supreme President, not god. Thanks.

[Stream (Offline):] [Youtube]
Join the Unofficial NISA Chat! [IRC | Teamspeak]

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 am

Solice wrote:
vertical09 wrote:if my mom caught me playing something like this. god i will be known ads the outcast of the family(being 17 and have to take my parent with me is no more bettr)

.....what? I think you need to read up on the game a bit. There's no hentai here or as far as I can discern, incest either. There's some jiggling, but that's about it. Most of it is pretty innocent. I'd wager that the M rating is in part due to the purge system or something or some innuendo.

Also, I prefer to be called Supreme President, not god. Thanks.

maybe this came out wrong....this is more explict then neptunia....yea that sounds right....because i saw some previews and umm well....this wont be played in the living room for certain..and i never called u god lol

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”