Now come ON!! DLC related

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
KumaTenshi
Peon
Peon

Now come ON!! DLC related

Postby KumaTenshi » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 pm

This is a matter of principle.

I bought all the DLC that was released last week, the episodes, all of them together, for the 8 dollars plus tax. I don't exactly patrol here often (as you can tell by my post count) so I was not "in the know" like some other people seem to have been.

I bought them on Thursday. Today, of course, I see the new option, to buy the whole thing, for 2 dollars less!! :evil:

What the freaking frack people?? I mean, I'm sure there are people that probably bought it YESTERDAY, came today....2 dollars less??? :x

If you're going to put up DLC, at least wait a month or so before you release the option to buy it all in a pack! I feel like I've been slapped in the face, duped, shanghaied, fooled and what not. I certainly will NOT be buying any more DLC in the future from you guys, knowing that you do this! That was seriously under handed.

Now I know 2 dollars is not a big amount of money, it's not, but it's about the principle. And honestly, I could have used that two extra dollars to buy another game bundle I wanted, which I'm exactly 25 cents short of. Had I known about this, I would have waited until today to buy the DLC. I chose between it, and that game bundle on Thursday.

I haven't even PLAYED the DLC that I spent 2 dollars more on yet. It's like I spent 2 extra dollars, just to be able to say "Oh yeah, I got the DLC before they lowered the price a few days later!!"

I'm just very pissed about this, very very pissed.

Tarona
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Now come ON!! DLC related

Postby Tarona » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Don't buy DLC unless you are ready to use it..... then?

I knew about it and I didn't care. :X I actually bought the bundle too... just to support NISA more since they are my #1 publisher. I wouldn't go crazy over 2-3 bags of potato chips.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:37 pm

You can't say we didn't warn you. There WAS a DLC Bundle thread.

Justin iZ Here
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Justin iZ Here » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 am

sexy i didnt know it was out, time to go buy it.
Compa: my grandpa always said, "never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of a doubt".
i lold very hard
ImageImageImage

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:36 am

I haven't purchased it yet, so of course I'll be getting the bundle. But it is pretty fucked for the ones who purchased it at release. Seriously, a week later they release a bundle? o.O

Of course $2 is much but some medium fries, but like the OP said, it about principle.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”