Order still hasn't arrived (Canada) >_>

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
Limitations
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Order still hasn't arrived (Canada) >_>

Postby Limitations » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:53 am

Most things that Canada Posts gets a hold of ship slow. I got mine on friday, in Calgary, I would think that would mean the Canadian ones are shipping now.

Peekachu
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Peekachu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 pm

It arrived, safe and sound!

Well, not entirely, it was missing the OST.

I contacted NISA about a replacement (and there's a form somewhere to fill out that I just can't find), but I'll probably just end up torrenting it. The game is pretty awesome.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Peekachu wrote:I contacted NISA about a replacement (and there's a form somewhere to fill out that I just can't find), but I'll probably just end up torrenting it. The game is pretty awesome.

This is the form:

http://nisamerica.com/games/atq/ost_replace.php

GrimHouten
Vassal
Vassal

Postby GrimHouten » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Shizuka wrote:
GrimHouten wrote:And I live in Argentina, so 10 bussines days waiting is nothing(the standar is 1 mouth)

I hope the customs in Argentina isn't as bad as in Brazil, although we do tend to get the games at the same time.

I think that custom here, sucks, becouse I have to pay 50% of the total price(game + shipping). and well the bad luck that some employee at custom can steal your item, thats why I paid for USPS first class so I can track it.

and yeah I got my OST(thx god); I was just curious if the ost came with a case, or just the envelope

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 pm

GrimHouten wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
GrimHouten wrote:And I live in Argentina, so 10 bussines days waiting is nothing(the standar is 1 mouth)

I hope the customs in Argentina isn't as bad as in Brazil, although we do tend to get the games at the same time.

I think that custom here, sucks, becouse I have to pay 50% of the total price(game + shipping). and well the bad luck that some employee at custom can steal your item, thats why I paid for USPS first class so I can track it.

and yeah I got my OST(thx god); I was just curious if the ost came with a case, or just the envelope

It seems our customs are really bad, although the tax in Brazil is almost 100% of the product's price. It's outrageous.

RasberryKisses
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby RasberryKisses » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:00 pm

i myself waiting for it to reach Russian shores =(( some say shipment will be on 7th but i'm sceptical. wait is killing mee~

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 pm

Mine arrived in Brazil two weeks ago, and since then it's in the customs. :evil:

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”