Austrailan DLC

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
Matt87
Peon
Peon

Austrailan DLC

Postby Matt87 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can clarify the status of DLC for the Australian version of AT3.

Our release is published by NIS, not KOEI as is the case with most other PAL countries.

Is it likely NIS will release the DLC for Australian versions, or are we out of luck? I'm under the impression the DLC has been released in Europe, America, and Asia now, but we're yet to see anything on our PSN store.

Or is it possible for me to register a US PSN account and obtain them that way?

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Austrailan DLC

Postby Ar Tonelico » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 pm

DLC is region locked to whichever region you bought the game from. So can only make a U.S. PSN account to download them if you have a U.S. PSN card, and more importantly a U.S. copy of the game.

It is possible that NISA could release it to Australia for people who have the Australin version, but don't know when that'll be. But maybe one of the mods can answer that.

Matt87
Peon
Peon

Postby Matt87 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:16 am

well i've confirmed that my copy is BLES, so its a european copy.

Still quite amusing to see that NIS handled the release here > KOEI.

Hopefully a mod can provide an update to the dlc question

jeenie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby jeenie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 am

I thought they only distributed here, as opposed to actually publishing it?

Anyways, if it's anything like Hyperdimension Neptunia (which was distributed by Namco Bandai unlike Europe), then the DLCs will be compatible and there would be no reason not to release it here.

robbot
Peon
Peon

Postby robbot » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

I don't think the DLC will be launched in Australia for various reasons. An easy fix is to create a new user on your PS3, then sign up for the UK PSN on that user (Set your country to UK when you sign up).

Buy your DLC through the UK PSN store and download it. You will need either a UK credit card or you can purchase UK PSN credit codes through an online store like Gamelane. Once downloaded you can either install from that user or your original one, it will be active for all users on your PS3. You need to use the UK content as the US content installs to a different game folder due to the differing product codes (SLUS instead of SLES).
Also, make sure you don't delete the user that you bought the content with as this will invalidate it on your PS3.

Just a note, if you want ALL the Hyrumas from Tyria, don't install the DLC until you have finished her CS1.

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”