So, I know GUST said that but...(SPOILERS VERY LIKELY)

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

Re: So, I know GUST said that but...(SPOILERS VERY LIKELY)

Postby shadowflux1 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 pm

it seems that i am in desperate need of getting the other endings from Qoga. I look forward to any new developements within this series.
also Aquagon, do you know of anywhere that the drama CDs are being translated? and thank you for the history book translations.
Lovebar made by Rarutos

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:35 pm

shadowflux1 wrote:it seems that i am in desperate need of getting the other endings from Qoga. I look forward to any new developements within this series.
also Aquagon, do you know of anywhere that the drama CDs are being translated? and thank you for the history book translations.

As for now, the only of the drama CDs that have been translated so far are Claire's Hymmnos Musical and Tyria's Drama CD. Both of them can be found here: http://artonelico.isisview.org/wiki/ind ... anslations

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:24 am

aquagon wrote:As for now, the only of the drama CDs that have been translated so far are Claire's Hymmnos Musical and Tyria's Drama CD. Both of them can be found here: http://artonelico.isisview.org/wiki/ind ... anslations

Thank you so very much for that link.

B4ULoveShine
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby B4ULoveShine » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 am

aquagon wrote:
B4ULoveShine wrote:
vampko wrote:It's not like 3 really shut down the series. There are still tons of things that could be done with the Ar tonelicoverse. I thought that this game 'tied up everything' as someone else put it. But, it still barely touches the surface of the overlying things. All it did was solve the problem (temporarily) of Ar Ciel. As with the other Ar tonelico's, it basically just solved their own problems. Also they could seriously think about fixing the world, and not all these artificial places they have.

They of course, likely won't go that route, but I really do think this series is nowhere near the actual end. Please, add your own thoughts to how this could continue, or debate how it really did tie up everything. I tend to get things wrong pretty often, so this could easily be me misinformed or misinterpreting something.

Either way, let's discuss the future of Ar tonelico ~

Personally speaking, I've always thought Ar tonelico would be better off sold to NIS, given Namco Bandai's priorities (read: Dragonball and Naruto).

Since NIS America handled the outside of Japan marketing, I believe NIS, in general, would handle the franchise better than Namco Bandai did. In addition, this franchise would receive a much-needed fresh air, since it only got buried by Dragonball and Naruto.

And the franchise isn't actually made by Namco Bandai: it's made by Gust. NB only acts as their publisher in Japan.

I'm pretty sure 3 has the disclaimer, "Ar tonelico is a registered trademark of NAMCO BANDAI Games. Licensed to and published by NIS America."

It means, Namco Bandai outright owns the Ar tonelico IP, not Gust.
Same dude on YT, FC, Twitter.

PS: Feel free to call me Tim.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:46 am

B4ULoveShine wrote:
I'm pretty sure 3 has the disclaimer, "Ar tonelico is a registered trademark of NAMCO BANDAI Games. Licensed to and published by NIS America."

And Gust is the one that develops everything related to it, regardless of anything that Bandai Namco does.

betaflame
Majin
Majin

Postby betaflame » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm

B4ULoveShine wrote:
aquagon wrote:
B4ULoveShine wrote:Personally speaking, I've always thought Ar tonelico would be better off sold to NIS, given Namco Bandai's priorities (read: Dragonball and Naruto).

Since NIS America handled the outside of Japan marketing, I believe NIS, in general, would handle the franchise better than Namco Bandai did. In addition, this franchise would receive a much-needed fresh air, since it only got buried by Dragonball and Naruto.

And the franchise isn't actually made by Namco Bandai: it's made by Gust. NB only acts as their publisher in Japan.

In the US

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”