How far to dive?

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
Miiri
New Vassal
New Vassal

How far to dive?

Postby Miiri » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:16 am

I want to get the true ending with the Third Reyvatiel, and I know about killing the bot in a time limit (7 min?) and stopping the song, but I was wondering how far you can dive into Finnel and Saki before you have to form a relationship with them. I do not want to dive too far and be unable to max out the Third.

Thanks!
Miiri

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: How far to dive?

Postby vampko » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am

Level 8 you get a choice. Choose 'stay friends'. Or, you could just not go that far. Also, you have to be wary of who you protect. If you protect someone all three times, you will be locked in their ending.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:25 am

Completing level 8 and accepting that Reyvateil's love will put you on either Saki or Finnel's ending. But if you already have 3 hearts with either Saki or Finnel. you're already locked.

Tyria's 3rd level will need a True Ending and then once you leave her Binary Field Soulspace, you'll need to accept her love if you're not already locked to Saki or Finnel if you want to get Tyria's True or Normal ending. If you don't you'll get Cocona's ending instead.

Miiri
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Miiri » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 am

Oooh! I see, thank you for the help! I did not know about the choosing who to protect; I have already made the choice two times. Will I have access to Tyria before I have to make a third choice, or do I just choose a different girl (I chose Saki the first two times)?
Last edited by Miiri on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:42 am

Miiri wrote:Oooh! I see, thank you for the help! I did not know about the choosing who to protect; I have already made the choice two times. Will I have access to Tyria before I have to make a third choice?

I'm not sure, just choose the other person to be safe. It's not a big deal who you protect if you're going for the Tyria end anyways. Since Aoto will end up putting everything towards Tyria by the end anyways ~
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Miiri
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Miiri » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am

vampko wrote:I'm not sure, just choose the other person to be safe. It's not a big deal who you protect if you're going for the Tyria end anyways. Since Aoto will end up putting everything towards Tyria by the end anyways ~

Thank you! I will continue my tradition of 3rd Reyvatiel-love

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:44 am

Miiri wrote:Oooh! I see, thank you for the help! I did not know about the choosing who to protect; I have already made the choice two times. Will I have access to Tyria before I have to make a third choice?

No she shows up after you made the 3rd choice and then stopping MYU at the Rinkernator before the time limit expires. But she doesn't join your party unless you fulfill the other condition which is a choice you make at Moochierel and choosing the right choice. She'll join you in Phase IV.

Justice Prinny!
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Justice Prinny! » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:31 am

Darn... I already have 3 hearts with Saki and now I'm kinda falling for Tyria, she's amazing. So, if I already have 3 hearts with Saki, I can't get her true endning no matter what I do right?

Guess I'll have to reload my save file before MYU after I get Saki's True ending. :?
Lady White Heart *o*
Don´t call me that!
Should I call you "whiteypoo" then? :3

Justice kick!

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:23 am

Justice Prinny! wrote:Darn... I already have 3 hearts with Saki and now I'm kinda falling for Tyria, she's amazing. So, if I already have 3 hearts with Saki, I can't get her true endning no matter what I do right?

Guess I'll have to reload my save file before MYU after I get Saki's True ending. :?

No need to. When you do a newgame+ it lets you continue your game right before the fight with MYU if I remember right.
Spoiler:

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 am

vampko wrote:
Justice Prinny! wrote:Darn... I already have 3 hearts with Saki and now I'm kinda falling for Tyria, she's amazing. So, if I already have 3 hearts with Saki, I can't get her true endning no matter what I do right?

No need to. When you do a newgame+ it lets you continue your game right before the fight with MYU if I remember right.

That option will make the 3rd heart choice for you so will have in that case already choose Saki for the final choice. But can start at Phase 2 where the heart decisions begin and redo it from there.

Justice Prinny!
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Justice Prinny! » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:34 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:
vampko wrote:

That option will make the 3rd heart choice for you so will have in that case already choose Saki for the final choice. But can start at Phase 2 where the heart decisions begin and redo it from there.

Yeah, I read that too, but starting from phase 2... I think it will be better if I just finish the game already and start from my save file again, I'm kinda lazy to start from there. I know that you get your EXP and all carried away but I will start from phase 2 once I do my pure Finnel route. :D

Thanks for the all advice!
Lady White Heart *o*
Don´t call me that!
Should I call you "whiteypoo" then? :3

Justice kick!

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”