Seeking some help

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Seeking some help

Postby aquagon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi, everyone, I just wanted to see if I could find some help for editing and adding content to the Ar tonelico wiki (this one here: http://artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ar_tonelico_Wiki)

As you might know, I've done quite a lot of work both translating and adding contents, as well as doing some other behind-scenes tweaking with some other people. However, the scale and scope of the wiki project has already gone far beyond my capacity, because there's a lot to do and right now I'm having a shortage of time due to college and translation work. If anyone wants to help, feel free to begin by creating any page for any characters or locations that haven't made yet, or expanding on articles that are somewhat short in content. Also, if you need help with editing on the wiki, or if you are unsure about something, feel free to contact me, and I'll be glad to give you all the appropriate instructions, all so we can make the wiki into the ultimate information resource about the Ar tonelico series, both in gameplay and lore aspects.

Thanks in advance.

railar
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Seeking some help

Postby railar » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:26 am

I'm in to help, but I also work a lot and probably won't be able to get to it around... maybe this time every night or so. But if you're still want, I can expand a couple articles and/or add anything that seems necessary.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Seeking some help

Postby aquagon » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:15 am

railar wrote:I'm in to help, but I also work a lot and probably won't be able to get to it around... maybe this time every night or so. But if you're still want, I can expand a couple articles and/or add anything that seems necessary.

For me it isn't a problem. Please do what you can, whenever you can. :)

SaturnineTenshi wrote:Sorry, I know I signed up to manage Tyria, and I've really been slacking. It honestly isn't negligence on my part. Just finished jumping through publishing hoops this Friday, so I've been resting since. Do you mind re-pasting the third settai translation so I can tackle it?

Gladly. Here's where I left the Settei Book translations: http://artonelico.isisview.org/wiki/ind ... ranslation. I'll be looking forward to see your additions to Tyria's article ;)

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”