Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
User avatar
IrisMK
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby IrisMK » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:29 am

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone actually had one of these? Are they pretty cool? I heard they were only sold for a short time and sold out really fast. I was wondering if it would be worth bidding on from Yahoo! Japan's auction site.

Btw--how many were actually sold? 100? 1000? Does anyone know?
Hopes for NIS releases:
Who knows. :)

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby aquagon » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm

IrisMK wrote:Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone actually had one of these? Are they pretty cool? I heard they were only sold for a short time and sold out really fast. I was wondering if it would be worth bidding on from Yahoo! Japan's auction site.

Btw--how many were actually sold? 100? 1000? Does anyone know?


I recently got one as a gift from a friend, and while they are pretty much standard music boxes, because of they all being handmade and artesanal in nature, their sound is pretty crisp and clear, the box itself has an amazing finish (it even smells like fine wood), and in general it's a precious collector's item. So if you have the money, feel free to go after it.

As for the number, I think that it was around 1500, since there were three production runs, each of about 500 units.

User avatar
CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2395
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:33 am

Say Aquagon.. I don't think I could convince you to record the Orgel while it's playing? I'd like to hear how it sounds =D
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby aquagon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 am

CelticRedemption wrote:Say Aquagon.. I don't think I could convince you to record the Orgel while it's playing? I'd like to hear how it sounds =D


I wish I could, but unfortunately I don't have the proper equipment for recording it in a decent way. However, someone did upload a while ago a video in YouTube of the Orgel playing (although with its mechanisms exposed), so at least there's a way of sampling how it sounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvRY-qqhqs

User avatar
IrisMK
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby IrisMK » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 am

Is there any pictures of the inside of it when you open it? I assume you can open it. I've only seen the outside of the box.
Hopes for NIS releases:
Who knows. :)

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 434
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby aquagon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:43 am

IrisMK wrote:Is there any pictures of the inside of it when you open it? I assume you can open it. I've only seen the outside of the box.


There is one in the Gust Shop's page for the Orgel: http://ar-tonelico.jp/ARIGATO/orgel/index.htm

User avatar
CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2395
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

aquagon wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:Say Aquagon.. I don't think I could convince you to record the Orgel while it's playing? I'd like to hear how it sounds =D


I wish I could, but unfortunately I don't have the proper equipment for recording it in a decent way. However, someone did upload a while ago a video in YouTube of the Orgel playing (although with its mechanisms exposed), so at least there's a way of sampling how it sounds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvRY-qqhqs


Thanks, Aquagon!
Man, this is a far cry from that Mana Khemia 2 music box i have... this actually sounds GOOD, while the Mana khemia 2 one doesn't even resemble any song from the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

User avatar
IrisMK
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby IrisMK » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 am

Mana Khemia 2 Music Box?

I have the one with Viese and Felt on from Atelier Iris 2, but I never heard of that one.
Hopes for NIS releases:
Who knows. :)

User avatar
CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2395
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby CelticRedemption » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 pm

IrisMK wrote:Mana Khemia 2 Music Box?

I have the one with Viese and Felt on from Atelier Iris 2, but I never heard of that one.


Yeah I have that one as well, as well as the Atelier Iris 1 musix box. Those two are really good-looking and sound very nice too.
The... Mana Khemia 2 one is just bad... Especially in the sound departement
Attachments
mana_khemia_2_le_bonus_fxy.jpg
mana_khemia_2_le_bonus_fxy.jpg (19.53 KiB) Viewed 5089 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

User avatar
IrisMK
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 am

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby IrisMK » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 am

I had no idea Atelier Iris Eternal Mana had a music box either. LOL I am so informed.

I'll have to check the auction sites...
Hopes for NIS releases:
Who knows. :)

nighatwasim88
Peon
Peon
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Re: Ar tonelico Phantasmagoria Orgel

Postby nighatwasim88 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:19 pm

IrisMK wrote:Mana Khemia 2 Music Box?

I have the one with Viese and Felt on from Atelier Iris 2, but I never heard of that one.


yeah dud i also never heard it.. :geek:


Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests