NIS Game Exile Election

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.

Support This Game Getting Localized to NA/EU :3!

Yes, I'd love to see it come!
50%
Not really, no.
50%

Total votes: 2

Ichijou
Peon
Peon

NIS Game Exile Election

Postby Ichijou » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello NISA!! On the 27th of April, Nippon Ichi Software[;)] released a death adventure visual novel titled Exile Election. The game follows a cast of 12 people forced to play a deathe game by a mysterious mechanical doll named Alice. The game takes place in an amusement park which acts as a shelter from the monster-infested outside world. The protagonist, Ichijou Kaname, takes on the role of an anti-hero as he seeks revenge against most of the other players for forcing the exile of his little sisiter to the outside world. The game raises many questions in Ichijou's mind: Why is Alice doing this? Why us 12? etc...
The game's premise is heavily inspired by Danganronpa and Zero Escape but that's actually a good thing as both games were well-received and sold well in both the North American and European region. To help sway your opinion, I also attempted to garner support from fans via a petition:

https://www.gopetition.com/petitions/lo ... ction.html
We have about 170 backers so far.

Thank you for your time doods ^___^!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: NIS Game Exile Election

Postby Porecomesis » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:19 pm

Ichijou wrote:The game follows a cast of 12 people forced to play a deathe game by a mysterious mechanical doll named Alice.

As if we didn't have enough of those already.

Ichijou wrote:The game's premise is "heavily inspired" by Danganronpa and Zero Escape but that's actually a good thing as both games were well-received and sold well in both the North American and European region.

Not that such a thing prevents it from being poorly received. Dare I say, a few games "inspired" by others have received poor reception.

Ichijou
Peon
Peon

Postby Ichijou » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:01 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Ichijou wrote:The game follows a cast of 12 people forced to play a deathe game by a mysterious mechanical doll named Alice.

As if we didn't have enough of those already
Ichijou wrote:The game's premise is "heavily inspired" by Danganronpa and Zero Escape but that's actually a good thing as both games were well-received and sold well in both the North American and European region.

Not that such a thing prevents it from being poorly received. Dare I say, a few games "inspired" by others have received poor reception.

Well, there aren't many games with that premise. I can name Exile Election, DR, ZE, Quantum Suicide(unreleased), and Idol Death Game TV(Japanese only). Those are pretty much them.
Anyways, yeah, you're more than right about reception based on premise so you have a point.Though sales-wise, Western and European audiences are becoming more interested in this genre proven by ZE and DR so sales might be good ^_^!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:07 am

Ichijou wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:

As if we didn't have enough of those already

Well, there aren't many games with that premise. I can name Exile Election, DR, ZE, Quantum Suicide(unreleased), and Idol Death Game TV(Japanese only). Those are pretty much them.

That would be because it's a rather specific premise not really open to much flexibility. Contrast this with "dark god comes to wreck everything, go out and save the world" which could be turned and twisted in so many a ways so as to not be ripoffs of each other.

Lazyhappy
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Lazyhappy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:02 am

I don't care if it's copying Dangan. Dangan is awesome!

And honestly I'd play anything that's like the danganronpa franchise and I have. In fact, I played almost everything I could get my hands on.

And from what I've seen Exile Election looks really cool and fun. I didn't watch too much though, for spoilers... But so long as it has quirky characters and an interesting plot, I'll be satisfied.

I need anything to fill this hole in me after V3...

So please localize it NisAmerica!

Return to “Game Requests”