Rednal wrote:Limited release, yes, but expected to sell. *Coughs* That aside, is there any real reason to bring the PS3 version when the PC version is available and, apparently, approved of by the creator?
I think a few people have posted why before... Here's what I saw.
- People who don't use their PC for 'gaming' at all.
- there are a lot of people who would much rather enjoy something on their PS3 than PC
Here's other reason I can actually pull out of my head
- The lack of information what to actually buy the PC version of the game
- lack of understanding how to download the game
- The lack of understanding how to patch a game to the language
- this lack of understanding can cause the person to mess up their computer
- What kind of translations are these? Fan? From most games I have played that are fan patches, few fan patches are completely okay for a person to just pick up, put in, and everything is fine and dandy. Most I have seen have messed up the programing of the game itself. This causes problems such as and not limited to- badly wrapped the words, weird text, some paths not being available due to crashing, some things not being even translated at all due to the game crashing, things you can accidentally do to cause the game to mess up, having to save a specific locations because if you don't the game will never load, etc. Granted there are a good amount of games that do things fine but I've always usually see some sort of problem with fan translation patches.
Not every single gamer knows how to easily maneuver into their computer to ensure that a game with a most likely fan patch, doesn't go crashing or even messing up their computer.
I would say convince is a good reason to bring the PS3 version over.