Re: Dowloadble Content

Postby yuki-chan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks Edge Games, now I hate you more

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 am

I wonder if we'll hear from NISA for a possible solution... I'm really hoping for that disk-based possibility. Especially if it has pretty artwork on it, and it wouldn't even need a logo, I'm not picky :p

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Just release codes for the dlc, discs would cost money to produce, we need this to be as costless for NISA as possible.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

NISA could re-release the game with a slight change on the name and make it "Game Of The Year Edition", or just change everything else. Even though I'm not inclined to buy the game after the DLC was taken, I guess I'm going to buy the game before the company stop making them.

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:51 am

lordryo wrote:Just release codes for the dlc, discs would cost money to produce, we need this to be as costless for NISA as possible.

This is true (but I can dream of a disk expansion pack with pretty pictures on it^^) I'm not sure how else they could go abouts selling the code. Perhaps just through the online store through Paypal or something? Maybe also making a bundle?

Actually, I was thinking about the whole name change deal. If Badman can have one slightly changed, why not Cross EDGE? (sue me for using a common english word from a Japanese game :p) Anyhow, I totally forgot originally people thought it was called "X Edge" since 'Cross' was symbolized as an 'X'. So maybe something like "Cross X?" Silly, yes, I mean "X Edge" sounds better. Still, it's an idea!

shinhawk
Majin
Majin

Postby shinhawk » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:54 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:Tell that to the guy at Edge Games. It's most likely his fault anyways. This whole fiasco started because of him anyways. I doubt NIS can be blamed for the DLC being taken off since they probably didn't even have a choice in the matter.

Yeah seriously. I hate to be such a brutal person, but that Langdell guy should be shot for this crap. Now because of his stupid ego, gamers lose the opportunity to have access to DLC. I only downloaded the free stuff and I was even thinking of buying the dlc to get the gallery. However, that can be unlocked normally, right?
A proud mark for Black Heart and Purple Heart.

bloodyaftertaste
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby bloodyaftertaste » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 am

That is curious as to why the didn't just change the name as they did for badman, but maybe it didn't sell well enough to warrant that or they did it for badman because they had a second in the works and didn't want to scrap all that money and hard work.
<Kana> what the f*** have i been doing last year
<bloo> *shrugs*
<bloo> doing your sister?
<Kana> wow, bloo
<Kana> just wow

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 am

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:42 am

I'm going to spam the hell out of that wish, I just bought the game not knowing the dlc was just removed a few days before! Damnit! If only I had gone there sooner...
Harvestasha!

windress
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby windress » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:43 am

Does anyone know if the DLC game comes from Amazon still work? I'm talking about these here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss? ... ge&x=0&y=0

It pretty much has all the non-free DLC except Upgrade Point Pack. It's unfortunate I didn't download the free items on time, but I still want to buy some of the equipment packs. :(

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:00 am

windress wrote:Does anyone know if the DLC game comes from Amazon still work? I'm talking about these here:

It pretty much has all the non-free DLC except Upgrade Point Pack. It's unfortunate I didn't download the free items on time, but I still want to buy some of the equipment packs. :(

Holy shit? Is this real? There's no details as to what you get, but I can take a guess. I'm going to try this real quick.

Edit: Well I'll be damned! It works! I guess the content is still up on the PSN then, so I'm sure NISA could make it available just by offering the codes like Amazon did. I don't know how long this will last so anyone interested might want to go get what they can now.

And does anyone know what the 5 gig install for this game does? Are the loading times really bad without it? I don't have enough room on my HDD for it.
Harvestasha!

Sheleigha
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Sheleigha » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Oh wow good to know! I totally forgot Amazon offers the codes! ...debating whether to get some, or the whole thing for the cost of $44.78 @[email protected] I don't even have the game yet!!

windress
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby windress » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 pm

lordryo wrote:
windress wrote:Does anyone know if the DLC game comes from Amazon still work? I'm talking about these here:

Holy shit? Is this real? There's no details as to what you get, but I can take a guess. I'm going to try this real quick.

Edit: Well I'll be damned! It works! I guess the content is still up on the PSN then, so I'm sure NISA could make it available just by offering the codes like Amazon did. I don't know how long this will last so anyone interested might want to go get what they can now.

And does anyone know what the 5 gig install for this game does? Are the loading times really bad without it? I don't have enough room on my HDD for it.

I've read somewhere that people who already downloaded the DLC before it was taken down can still access it in the PSN list of downloaded content, so I went ahead and searched up game codes on Amazon. Glad to know they still work. :) Now if only there was a way to access the FREE DLC somewhere...I want my free dungeons. T_T

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:22 pm

I live in Brazil, and Amazon doesn't accept international orders...

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:39 pm

windress wrote:
lordryo wrote:

I've read somewhere that people who already downloaded the DLC before it was taken down can still access it in the PSN list of downloaded content, so I went ahead and searched up game codes on Amazon. Glad to know they still work. :) Now if only there was a way to access the FREE DLC somewhere...I want my free dungeons. T_T

So if I know someone who already has the content they could give it to me? Didn't think of that, I really just want the free stuff, I don't have a problem buying what Amazon has, but there has to be a way to get it all...
Harvestasha!

Return to “Cross E... that is no longer”