HELP with the Element Monsters

The official former Cross "something" Discussion Forum

HELP with the Element Monsters

Postby pn140 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm

I just got to the Demon World map, and they do crazy damage =(. I cnt use Aurica/Lily/Misa/ etc. because they finish these girls off in 1 turn. They always stand at the back so they only one can reach them is Edge and his Quick Shot keeps missing =.= I really need some tips to proceed with the game, because they keep popping out.
I'm level 10 right now and most my characters have att & mag. 350+ , except for Raze, I can't find Lizard Tongue.
pn140
Vassal
Vassal

Re: HELP with the Element Monsters

Postby Blackchaosdragon » Thu May 05, 2011 6:00 am

pn140 wrote:I just got to the Demon World map, and they do crazy damage =(. I cnt use Aurica/Lily/Misa/ etc. because they finish these girls off in 1 turn. They always stand at the back so they only one can reach them is Edge and his Quick Shot keeps missing =.= I really need some tips to proceed with the game, because they keep popping out.
I'm level 10 right now and most my characters have att & mag. 350+ , except for Raze, I can't find Lizard Tongue.

The Free DLC ought to help through the first few levels before it becomes standard
Spoiler:
Should PSN come back up and now is back up
but if not use branching combos
and keep some fighters at the front line if i recall correctly Miko can reach some of the back enemys as well as York (not edge) synth some weapons and items for the front line make sure you dont have Aurica and lily and Michia out at once. Keep a strong party out with char's you use
I use Morrigon and raze to do a powerful branch combo thats good for some enemys ( the 8ap attacks to make hunter and snatch i spam it alot)
and miko and york to take out the back line

and as for the lizards tail or tounge you have to over kill a certain lizard monster monster i think its in 3-1
but theres another in 2-1 take a look there

Switch and shift your char's to where you enemys line meets so you can take em out it

Still playing cross edge so i know just a bit and now finsihed mu ha ha ha
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Blackchaosdragon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Return to Cross E... that is no longer