Cladun X2 now on Steam

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Cladun X2 now on Steam

Postby Ringwraith » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:01 am

Well, that was quite the stealth launch, as it's just been released on Steam without any fanfare at all, none I've seen at least.
Usual first week discount applies, 20% in this case.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

One-man Stampede
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Cladun X2 now on Steam

Postby One-man Stampede » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

I downloaded the demo, but it crashes every time I go to the character creation screen, I can enter the name just fine, but as soon as I press start it goes black and stops working. Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried doing it windowed instead of fullscreen, but no luck.

One-man Stampede
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby One-man Stampede » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:08 pm

SaturnineTenshi wrote:You might want to contact NISA support if you haven't already: http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=s.

I'll do that, thanks!

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:59 pm

$20, expensive. Surprised to see this released without a fanfare from NISA. Intrigued with seeing the game tagged as "indie".

AweOfShe
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AweOfShe » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:17 pm

That was a surprise indeed. I'll pick it up down the road, but I'll hold off for now, since I just grabbed a few games this month already.
Currently Playing -
JP Wii U -
Bayonetta 1 & 2
Zero ~Nuregarasu no Miko~ (Fatal Frame 5)
JP 3DS -
Super Smash Brothers 4

hesho
Majin
Majin

Postby hesho » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Shizuka wrote:$20, expensive. Surprised to see this released without a fanfare from NISA. Intrigued with seeing the game tagged as "indie".

ya... 20 bucks seems.. expensive. Maybe i'll wait till xmas when the xmas sales are going then.. or when it hits 10 bucks.

As for indie... i honestly don't pay much attention to that since ys was part of a indie bundle too during the summer sale.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

I was hoping we'd get a price drop on the PSP releases of Cladun and Cladun x2, but after this release, I don't think NISA'll be dropping the prices anytime soon.

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:46 pm

I will be updating the wiki this weekend for file sharing on the PC version. If anyone wants to help out with the file info (type, how to share, if the PSP files can be convertec, etc.) let me know!

Lipucd
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Lipucd » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 am

Teffy wrote:I will be updating the wiki this weekend for file sharing on the PC version. If anyone wants to help out with the file info (type, how to share, if the PSP files can be convertec, etc.) let me know!

I'll try my best to assist! Right now it SEEMS like the PC version can be transferred over material with the .BMP files from exporting. If anyone here can test this little demo shield I made in their games and tell me if it works or not, that'll help. [sadly I can't direct upload .bmp to the site, so I'll link]

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/testingr.png/

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:22 pm

You can't post BMP on the wiki or on imageshack? Because PNG won't work and if the wiki won't accept BMP there's a problem since it's set up to allow BMP uploads.

Also wiki has been updated.

Lipucd
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Lipucd » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:49 am

Teffy wrote:You can't post BMP on the wiki or on imageshack? Because PNG won't work and if the wiki won't accept BMP there's a problem since it's set up to allow BMP uploads.

Also wiki has been updated.

Permitted file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, ico, pdf, svg, odt, ods, odp, odg, odc, odf, odi, odm, ogg, ogv, oga.

Yup, wiki's a total bust too. At this point I'll have to hotlink everything via Dropbox as it's the only thing to support .bmp outright. Everything else want's png/jpg/gif :/
Also, do NOT edit the file outside of the game editor. Just don't.
Saying almost every program out there has ZERO support for 4bit .bmp's, it'll screw up the formatting hard.

Teffy
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Teffy » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah I will have to find a workaround then. Don't wanna have to force everyone to use Dropbox.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”