PSN Europe?

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
JurassicPrinny
Peon
Peon

PSN Europe?

Postby JurassicPrinny » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 am

Is there a release date?

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Re: PSN Europe?

Postby chrisalddin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:35 pm

yep like to know this to
how long befor us in the uk or EU get it!!!!!

Varyag
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Varyag » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:36 am

Yeah me too wanna know, when this game hits Eropean (Russian) PSN...
Sorry for bad English, it's not my first language :))

~Proud Member of the JSFPS (Fate/Extra Squad)~

feza
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby feza » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:09 am

As far as i know NISA is doing it as i US only localizing, so eu won't get it, it's really sad there isn't a umd version :(

Gizmo.electric
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gizmo.electric » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah, I find it funny how difficult it can be to just place it on the EU Playstation store as well...

I mean, the PSP is region free, but still some games are a pain to get... T_T

Someone know if there is a way to buy from the US Playstation store, in case the game will never be released to EU? Or will like take ages to get here?

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:03 am

your jokeing me

NIS
unlass you Give you games to all your Fans that count us here in the EU

you WILL GO UNDER...

then we have NO game from you

get you head out of you ....
and Full in that 27% of you fans live in the EU

you just passing up on money now!!!!!........

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:21 am

Gizmo.electric wrote:Yeah, I find it funny how difficult it can be to just place it on the EU Playstation store as well...

I mean, the PSP is region free, but still some games are a pain to get... T_T

Someone know if there is a way to buy from the US Playstation store, in case the game will never be released to EU? Or will like take ages to get here?

Buy a US PSN card, use the points to get the game on a US account you make on your PS3. Or
Spoiler:
gamesharing with someone who already got the game
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

BigDon
Vassal
Vassal

Postby BigDon » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:54 am

I believe you can only set your psp up with one psn account... that means you can only play games on the psp from that account. even if you were to download from a us psn account on a ps3... it wouldn't actually work on your psp because it's set up with the one account.

I wish NISA as a company realize the money they could get by dedicating time/effort to the eu fans.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:58 am

BigDon wrote:I believe you can only set your psp up with one psn account... that means you can only play games on the psp from that account. even if you were to download from a us psn account on a ps3... it wouldn't actually work on your psp because it's set up with the one account.

I wish NISA as a company realize the money they could get by dedicating time/effort to the eu fans.

Wrong, I was able to play JP PSP games I bought and US PSP games I bought on the same PSP. Many people believe this for some reason, but you can play games from other accounts on your PSP.
Spoiler:
My friend got Cladun from me, and is able to play it just fine
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

icypandax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby icypandax » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:00 pm

vampko wrote:
BigDon wrote:I believe you can only set your psp up with one psn account... that means you can only play games on the psp from that account. even if you were to download from a us psn account on a ps3... it wouldn't actually work on your psp because it's set up with the one account.

Wrong, I was able to play JP PSP games I bought and US PSP games I bought on the same PSP. Many people believe this for some reason, but you can play games from other accounts on your PSP.
Spoiler:

How on earth did you do that? I've tried it before and failed. Is there something I'm doing something wrong here? Like you have have to activate it from a PS3 instead of a PC?
Please support these wishes from Pram's List:
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=414
or
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=403

Tell a friend to help so it can be approved faster

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

icypandax wrote:
vampko wrote:

Spoiler:

How on earth did you do that? I've tried it before and failed. Is there something I'm doing something wrong here? Like you have have to activate it from a PS3 instead of a PC?

A PC? Yeah, i use a PS3. I guess with the PC it doesn't work right then?
Spoiler:

icypandax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby icypandax » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:23 pm

How on earth did you do that? I've tried it before and failed. Is there something I'm doing something wrong here? Like you have have to activate it from a PS3 instead of a PC?[/quote]
A PC? Yeah, i use a PS3. I guess with the PC it doesn't work right then?[/quote]

I've tried using a PS3 around the summer with a JP account but I'm guessing because it's activated from a PC stopped it from working because it said I had to reactivated to the JP account instead of the US account its currently on
Please support these wishes from Pram's List:
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=414
or
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=403

Tell a friend to help so it can be approved faster

Varyag
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Varyag » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am

vampko, you're really lucky then. I don't get how you can play games from different accounts on PSP, because, for example, for playing games from Eu PSN acc you need your PSP to be activated for games under that acc. When y ou switch acc (deactivate old, delete an acc and enter another), you can play games from new, but starting games from old will get you to error screen.
I just tested it. Activate my PSP on NA PSN account then tried to start an Final Fantasy IX from Eu PSN acc:

"This content cannot be accessed on your account"

Switching the acc for one-two games - it's so pain in the... you know... ^_^

I dont understand what's going on with NISA, why Europe:
1. receiving games more later than NA (the last one - Alerier Rorona, NA got the game tomorrow, but we need to wait till 15th of October (+ 5 -10 days till post will deliver game from somewhere in Britain or Austria, whatever, but it's individual).
2. do not get some games at all (subj for example)

Europe - it's not creepy Africa or something like than, and we have many of NIS fans.
Sorry for bad English, it's not my first language :))

~Proud Member of the JSFPS (Fate/Extra Squad)~

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 am

Varyag
yep we did not get MK2 on ps2 as well

there just ingoring us look there is no one fron NIS who will even reply to us here!

what do we have to do ( Storm the NISA "office in the usa" ) to get a reply from them?

we Beg ( it dont work )
we ask ( it dont work )

what do we here in the ~EU have to do?

Gizmo.electric
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gizmo.electric » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok thanks for the replies. I guess there is really no way around. T_T

I guess, I won't be able to play it then till it releases in EU (if it ever does), cause I got no PS3, so the account I would have connected with my PSP would be activated from a PC. So yeah, sucks for me...

Just read the PS store update today... I don't want Fifa... Definetly not UFC Undisputed... Nor GTI Club (wth is that game?)! I want my damn Cladun! I hate to see both Japanese and Americans have this game and yet again EU stands alone. Out there in the cold, with no one to hold my hand... T_T

I feel so terribly... cold inside... *sniff*

Can't a man just grind in piece, without feeling like an outcast? Is it so wrong to have the cravings for grinding?

EDIT: I can even see that my Prinnie also cries... He also feels the cold cold love from NISA.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”