PSN Europe?

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Re: PSN Europe?

Postby chrisalddin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:40 am

i have HOT news from the EU Blog

i asked Mike Kebby about “ClaDun – This is an RPG” ( PSP )

and this is what he said
I can see that it’s in test, so should be here at some point in the near future.

look like we are going to get it here!

Gizmo.electric
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gizmo.electric » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 am

chrisalddin wrote:i have HOT news from the EU Blog

and this is what he said
I can see that it’s in test, so should be here at some point in the near future.

Awesome news :D I really hope that NISA's definition of "near future" is not the same as in Blizzard... -.-

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 am

Gizmo.electric wrote:
chrisalddin wrote:i have HOT news from the EU Blog

and this is what he said

Awesome news :D I really hope that NISA's definition of "near future" is not the same as in Blizzard... -.-

it not NISA saying this it is the Head Boss of the EU PSN Store Mike Kebby.

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:49 pm

for them who dont know how SCEE PSN Store works
from what i know

1. the game developer Submits the Game/DLC to SCEE PSN Store. some time with a release date some times without ( orso what priceing it is to be or if it is free )
2. the Game/DLC go in to SCEE Q&A Testing.
3. If it Pass Q&A it go's to the SCEE PSN Store teem who then make icons or what ever need to put it on store
4. if it got a release date ( them wate to that date ) if not it as far as i know go up as soon as it is redey on a Wednesday. so if it end up being redey on a Friday it wates to the next Wednesday.
5. We Buy it :)

so going on what Mike Kebby said it is at Stage 2

gvyse
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby gvyse » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm

thx you... you made my day with this info....
Vote for Fallen Angel Flonne DLC for Europe

http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=666

MrSmadSmartAlex
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MrSmadSmartAlex » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 am

So they ignore Europe when it comes to releasing great games, and then even ignore us on the forums when we ask why. And people wonder why there's "more piracy in Europe"... :|

gvyse
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby gvyse » Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:24 pm

well we getting Atelier Rorona™: The Alchemist of Arland over here, so it very hard to tell what ones we going to get. good thing we have the net dood.

Gizmo.electric
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Gizmo.electric » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 am

Is it just me or does November the 10th feel so far away...?

Oh the pain of waiting!!! T_T

gvyse
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby gvyse » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Gizmo.electric wrote:Is it just me or does November the 10th feel so far away...?

Oh the pain of waiting!!! T_T

it not that bad

it better then waiting 2 years for Disgaea 4 dood ((and a lot better then being kill by Etna dood))

Thunar
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Thunar » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 am

The point is really that the consumer should be able to BUY THE GAME LEGITIMATELY.

There is no reason at all that a US localised version of the game could not be released internationally and this is really, really stupid.

I would love to know how NIS intend to operate with the next PSP version being UMD free and thus digital download only. Are you going to cut out your European and Aussie customers and decide simply not to sell to them at all?

Pathetic. I have been a long time fan of NIS games and own as many as I can run on PS2, PS3 and PSP. To be cut out of current games is simply an insult to people who WANT TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR PRODUCT and dont want to have to do things the dodgy way. Lets hope the Keddy update is for real and we can buy it some time soonish.

Nevertheless - what a bout a god damned UMD?

Steve.

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:16 am

Thunar wrote:The point is really that the consumer should be able to BUY THE GAME LEGITIMATELY.

There is no reason at all that a US localised version of the game could not be released internationally and this is really, really stupid.

I would love to know how NIS intend to operate with the next PSP version being UMD free and thus digital download only. Are you going to cut out your European and Aussie customers and decide simply not to sell to them at all?

Pathetic. I have been a long time fan of NIS games and own as many as I can run on PS2, PS3 and PSP. To be cut out of current games is simply an insult to people who WANT TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR PRODUCT and dont want to have to do things the dodgy way. Lets hope the Keddy update is for real and we can buy it some time soonish.

Steve.

we here may never see UMD's from NISA again
but we have PSN and NISA are making good use of thet AND by the end of the year all nisa psp game that come out in the last 18 months will be on PSN store...

ANY psp can run a PSN STORE copy!
and Run them faster!

Thunar
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Thunar » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm

chrisalddin wrote:
Thunar wrote:The point is really that the consumer should be able to BUY THE GAME LEGITIMATELY.

Steve.

we here may never see UMD's from NISA again
but we have PSN and NISA are making good use of thet AND by the end of the year all nisa psp game that come out in the last 18 months will be on PSN store...

ANY psp can run a PSN STORE copy!
and Run them faster!

Hi Chrisalddin,

what do you mean any PSP can run games from the PSN store? I have a PSPGO 2x PSP2Ks and I do buy all the games I play. I have over 40 UMDs on the shelf here and a case of OCD wanting me to buy more.

I also dont agree that NISA are making good use of the PSN for the reason that they are not releasing the same games across all PSN stores. You have CLADUN in the USA only at the moment and EUROPE coming soon.

Does EUROPE mean Australia also in this context? That would be bizarre because clearly we are not part of Europe however I cant imagine a small country like Australia requires a stand alone PSN separate to USA and EUROPE.

Steve.
Last edited by Thunar on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Australia PSN is Run by the EU store Teem

i dont know if it is coming out there or not
that is a question for the EU Blog heads up PSN store update post done every Wednesday

chrisalddin
Majin
Majin

Postby chrisalddin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 pm

re CFW... = hack psp = bad

i dont use it i dont have it
i will not go in to CFW on the web atall

Thunar
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Thunar » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 am

Hey Chrisalddin,

I just wasnt sure what you were referring to when you said PSN games can be played on any PSP because (as we both know) PSN games can only be played by PSPs linked to the regions which they have been released.

Thus my desire to see it released to other PSN stores so I can indeed pay for the damn thing :)

So fingers crossed we will find out in the next few weeks.

In the mean time my copy of ZHP should arrive soon.

And right now, back to the PS2 for some ARC - Twilight of Spirits (which is definitely not NIS but has some cool elements).

Steve.

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”