Hahaha... man

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Hahaha... man

Postby LAMV » Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 pm

It's like, nobody cares about this series. Nobody. Not a single new post came up when ClaDun 2 was announced, not a one. And this is one of the slowest, lowest posted game-specific boards on the forum.

Is ClaDun THAT badly received here?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Hahaha... man

Postby Rednal » Mon May 16, 2011 6:46 am

*Raises hand* I don't have a PSP. If I was capable of playing the game on my PS3, I'd gladly grab it, but...
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon May 16, 2011 9:10 am

I care, but I haven't Played Cladun in a while, it's been a long time since it's released. I also didn't beat it yet. So I try to stay away from posts that might have spoilers.

I am actually REALLY excited for Cladun X2 =^o^=
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Mon May 16, 2011 7:03 pm

vampko wrote:I care, but I haven't Played Cladun in a while, it's been a long time since it's released. I also didn't beat it yet. So I try to stay away from posts that might have spoilers.

I am actually REALLY excited for Cladun X2 =^o^=

Well storywise you really aren't missing TOO much. If you're expecting some holy-crap-I-crapped-my-pants twist, I'm afraid there isn't much of one here. Might as well go ahead and beat it and see, then you'll be able to see the other characters' endings whenever you want (on first try you'll only get Despina's ending, after that you can get the ending of whoever else kills the last boss).

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

Well, I've been really pre-occupied with Qoga as of late.
EDIT
but after I've finished Qoga, I'll work on that
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Obake
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Obake » Tue May 17, 2011 6:11 am

I admit to some interest in ClaDun 1 and 2 both, but I'm not much for portable games really, I find the home console setup to be much more comfortable to play on.

So I tend to buy 1-2 games at a time, and only buy new ones as I finish the old ones. As I'm just about done with my current game (Yggdra Union, one way or the other I'm done soon. Ch6 and its overstayed its welcome.) I should be deciding between one of the Ys games or a ClaDun.

Mr.putrickbutz
Majin
Majin

Postby Mr.putrickbutz » Tue May 17, 2011 9:51 am

Yea I think this is just one of those games that not all of people know or like but the ones who do know love it. I'll definitely be getting this

degeso
Peon
Peon

Postby degeso » Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 am

Just made an account to reply to this.

I am very excited for Cladun x2 and really hope it will be a success for NISA. I loved the first one and the second one promises to be even better. I love the character designs by mota, I love all the customization options, I love the classic gameplay and I love the retro charm of the game. Thank you NISA to bring such a very niche game over here, I'm very grateful for that.

Recycle
Peon
Peon

Postby Recycle » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:11 pm

created this account just to reply this post, just like that guy ↑
haven't play the first one yet, but fall in love with x2
currently playing the japanese version,
can't really understand the story, too much kana, too little kanji
I love how there are so much stuff to customize
and the variety of weapons and fighting styles fascinate me
and i've always love classic dungeon crawling rpgs
this game has been unpopular in western countries, especially America for several reasons:
1. Americans are obsessed with shooters and action games, for them more blood = more awesomeness
2. the DS, game stores always have a nice selection of DS games but not PSP games. Why? because ds is supposed to be "family friendly", and games are more casual, not like PSP, for example: Monster Hunter Series, which is one of the PSP games i love the most. In another word, people don't have PSPs because they don't have the ability to handle "gamers' game" on them, then miss out the casual ones like Classic Dungeon
anyways, will buy the game, thanks NISA

Illuminati
Peon
Peon

Postby Illuminati » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Cladun fan reporting in!!! :D
I just created this account to show my love and support for this amazing game ;)
What i really loved about the first game was the character creation, i had so much fun creating my own characters but when i heard that in Cladun X2 you can create your own weapons and so many other fantastic new features my body was ready for it, I can't wait !!!!

perrandy
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby perrandy » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Illuminati wrote:Cladun fan reporting in!!! :D
I just created this account to show my love and support for this amazing game ;)
What i really loved about the first game was the character creation, i had so much fun creating my own characters but when i heard that in Cladun X2 you can create your own weapons and so many other fantastic new features my body was ready for it, I can't wait !!!!
dude with that name that you just made shouldnt you just concentrate on
Spoiler:
taking over the world or something
:lol:

Hellamiel
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Hellamiel » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:22 am

Well... i play cladun since i've discovered the game (early when the USA version was released), and i love the game. I can't understand why nobody really likes it. I've showed it for some cousins of mine, but none of them kept playing after the first time... i feel bad for them 'cause they are missing a great game. I finished the game some time ago, and i've accomplished some great goals in the game: got my 2 widen; got legacy - i think this is the name - magic circle; i've reborned with my main characters with the classes i wanted to get their skills... etc

I stoped playing Cladun, not only cladun, but i stop playing for a while because i went to college and it's kinda hard to play and keep studing.

Of course i'll give cladun x2 a try! not only a try, i'm expecting this game since the japanese trailer was shown. I just don't participate this forum regularly, that's why i don't post ^^ but when i heard NIS was bringing x2 to USA i posted some times (even with subname suggestion xD - like "this is a Sequel" and others). Hope this game makes a lot of fans, after all it'll be, at least, equal or better than the first one. I agree with the one who said something back there like "americans only like shooters" and this is a sad truth... and since game industry serves the people taste we have an avalanche of FPS titles, which is annoying imo.

Thanks God, we still have NIS to bring us some good games (not only Cladun)

Waiting for august!

Greene
Majin
Majin

Postby Greene » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I just recently got into Cladun, and like many others, I love the customization and magic circles. I saw all the new features in Cladun x2 and decided to buy it on launch day... meaning I'll be spending a lot of time trolling the PSStore, watching for its release.
All is for my lord. Hail Lord Arfoire!
Disgaea 4 & 3AoD JSFPS!
Disgaea JTSRPG Squad: Fenrich

PSN: Infusion07

Teddie Sage
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Teddie Sage » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:05 pm

I'd rather play on on my PS3.
They could always do a port of both games on it.
I mean, it looks QUITE easy to port every PSP games to PS3.
But yeah, this series isn't that popular on Youtube and other websites...

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”