Caldunx2 Random questions...

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!

Caldunx2 Random questions...

Postby Kuroo » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 am

I have a few questions that bother me, Ofc i Dont expect anyone to know answer to all of them so answer to just any is very welcome.Thanks in advance.
1. What are the benefits of fame? i dunno if its worth farming it... Will it give me cool items like WIden or unlock some new game modes/options?
2. In tri-geons how can i enter heaven?
3. Will i get better magic circles? I have almost all classes at level 40+ and very few builds allow a decent survivability and enough place for def/atk artifacts... I currently hav an alright one with a good 85-85 atk and def but the sub chars only have 25 hp and die just too easily ;/
4. Which classes are good as main chars?
5. What is a good way to farm good items? I tried rangeons and cant decide which is better but maybe other ideas? Or should i jump into hell gates/hell and hope to grab a chest and make it to the exit before i get hit?
6. Will i be able to change characters class? I remember playing Caldun and changing from warrior to wizard etc. Losing level and keeping some stats.

Thanks again.
Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Caldunx2 Random questions...

Postby ChiTz » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:33 am

HI

1. Yes at 50 or 60 Fame you recive a Widen. I don't want to tell you what that Widen does caz it will be awsome when you'll see by yourself. And also with Fame you can Unlock new retro songs and other stuff like this. I bought 150 Fame caz I had a lot of money and it's good now to have a Widen. It helps me a lot.

2. I think you have to finish Hell part. I'm not sure.

3. I see that you are like me with 40-50 lvl at your characters but you have to make your circle as good as you can. Use Joint , is very good. Below you'll see one of my magic circles. if you want hard circles but damn good buy Shaman, Ninja or Dragon.

4. I use Ninja, Shaman and sometimes Dragon.

5. Tri-geon. Go as far as you can for rare items. A nice thing happend to me. I've got in a Tri-geon a Great General item. It's and attack one and when I saw it I was like "woooow" . 280 mana - 60 ATK. I don't have enough mana but the item is awsome. I've got a Dragon Troop 40mana - 12 ATK - Joint 2x (rare). etc etc

6. Yes. In Hiyo's Ship . At right I see 3 monsters. A camouflage one, a red one and a pink one. Red is the key

Sorry for my english
Attachments
Screenshot_0002.png
Screenshot_0002.png (188.07 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
ChiTz
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby pwnda » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 am

If you get some fame you'll be able to change jobs after you talk to that weird hiyo near the palm tree.

To get to heaven you must find a transition gate which looks like a bridge. Once in the transition area go through a hell gate which will send you into Chaos. Now you have to find another transition gate in chaos and in that transition area go through an angel gate to get to Heaven. Now the transition area from Chaos to Heaven might not always have an angel gate.

Dragoon magic circles are very good such as godhand but as said before joint objects really bring out the full potential of magic circles.
pwnda
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby mjcampagna » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:14 pm

You don't actually need to go through the Chaos dungeon before getting into Heaven. You need only find an Angel Gate in a transition world. I've leapt from Normal directly into Heaven this way.
mjcampagna
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am

Thanks all ! i moved on quite a bit after finding a nice guardian build. I now beat dungeons of up to 2x my level :) Farming fame with my ninja, unlocked the jobs change and im close to getting the widen. One last thing, what does Tarnished fame mean? im kinda affraid to buy it because of that.
Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Postby ChiTz » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:44 am

If you buy Fame 100 , 100 fame will be added to your total fame. If you'll make 200 fame you will be able to go into Time Attack dungeon witch is impossible to do now. You'll see
ChiTz
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Kuroo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:11 pm

I moved on with the game much, So far from seeing all the classes but saint i think the best circles are guardians until late game where merchants 20 and wizards 20 are both pretty awesome. Still my guardian is the best for leveling other chars as he has lots of full circles and growth spaces, with decent atk/def. Try all 3 :) just that all require lots of leveling to see the better things.
Kuroo
Vassal
Vassal

Return to ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2