Asagi Wars

Someone stole Etna's panties!!
SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Asagi Wars

Postby SilverCitizen » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:33 pm

icypandax wrote:i agree to this that asagi wars KOed the main story. asagi's abilities are too freakin awesome to even compare but we can't ignore the poor hero prinny since he helped asagi to be the main in her own mode (atleast he did a better job than zetta). i would want to finish the main game first before going to asagi wars and it'll be like saving the good piece of cake for last

Well, according to the siliconera article on page one, you have to play through the main game and collect 10 tickets hidden in the castle between each level to unlock Asagi Wars. So you don't have a choice! :lol:

icypandax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby icypandax » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm

remember you can skip to asagi mode on the first prinny game without having to collect the letters and beating the main story. i'm sure its going to be there just like disgaea AOD, disgaea DS, and disgaea 2 DHD.
Please support these wishes from Pram's List:
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=414
or
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=403

Tell a friend to help so it can be approved faster

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm

icypandax wrote:remember you can skip to asagi mode on the first prinny game without having to collect the letters and beating the main story. i'm sure its going to be there just like disgaea AOD, disgaea DS, and disgaea 2 DHD.

The Japanese version of Prinny 2 does not permit the skip to Asagi Wars; thus, I am unsure of your theory.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

icypandax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby icypandax » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Ubiquitor wrote:
icypandax wrote:remember you can skip to asagi mode on the first prinny game without having to collect the letters and beating the main story. i'm sure its going to be there just like disgaea AOD, disgaea DS, and disgaea 2 DHD.

The Japanese version of Prinny 2 does not permit the skip to Asagi Wars; thus, I am unsure of your theory.

who knows... i just assume since other games i've played can skip to other story lines.
or

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 am

There's an Asagi mode in Prinny 1? I guess I better finish it. :lol:
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:13 am

icypandax wrote:
Ubiquitor wrote:

who knows... i just assume since other games i've played can skip to other story lines.

If you can prove that the Japanese version of any of those games did not have the skip yet the localized version did, I am inclined to believe you; nevertheless, seemingly the code merely...
Spoiler:
unlocks a cut-scene preview of Asagi Wars.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

"And now, the rich and beautiful Master Asagi has chosen your stupid game to be her next victim!"
-Asagi, Soul Nomad

Judgment8
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Judgment8 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm

lordryo wrote:And that's an awesome sig Judgment. :D

Thanks, I stole it from NISA's front page and just resized it to fit into the sig... I'm pretty sure they don't mind >_<

That's not the case with Prinny 2. The "Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X" trick only unlocks this special cut scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS64ymhUu6s

lordryo wrote:There's an Asagi mode in Prinny 1? I guess I better finish it. :lol:

Yes there is xD

yuki-chan
Majin
Majin

Postby yuki-chan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Pleinair looks cute in the special cut scene

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:12 pm

yuki-chan wrote:Pleinair looks cute in the special cut scene

Can someone find an image in which Pleinair does not look cute? Idle curiosity...
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

SilverCitizen
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby SilverCitizen » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Judgment8 wrote:
lordryo wrote:There's an Asagi mode in Prinny 1? I guess I better finish it. :lol:

Yes there is xD

Oh geez, now I really want to hurry and beat Prinny 1. :lol:

17thColossi
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby 17thColossi » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:12 pm

People should know that Asagi mode is REALLY different in Prinny 1 than what Prinny 2 has.
Spoiler:
You don't play as Asagi in Prinny 1. She is the boss of every level in her mode.

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:26 pm

17thColossi wrote:People should know that Asagi mode is REALLY different in Prinny 1 than what Prinny 2 has.
Spoiler:
You don't play as Asagi in Prinny 1. She is the boss of every level in her mode.

Nevertheless, Asagi mode in Prinny 1 is connected to Asagi Wars with regard to sequential plot (events of Asagi mode in Prinny 1 lead to Asagi Wars).
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Does anyone like Asagi's voice in Prinny 1? I don't think it really fits...but that just me.... :?
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Ubiquitor
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ubiquitor » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:55 pm

lordryo wrote:Does anyone like Asagi's voice in Prinny 1? I don't think it really fits...but that just me.... :?

It was somewhat abrasive at first (over-the-top); however, eventually I found it acceptable.
Obsolete Mafia-archive
Spoiler:

-Asagi, Soul Nomad

icypandax
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby icypandax » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 pm

i see. i guess they probably didnt put a short cut to get people to actually get the 10 items to play the story. I remember getting the letters for the first one. on the last i felt like killing myself on how tricky it is on the last two. is prinny 2 requirements is as hard to collect as the first?
or

Return to “Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!”