Create a Maker OC

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Re: Create a Maker OC

Postby kuletxcore » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 am

Porecomesis wrote:Why does no one want to make an OC? :cry: Alright then, I'll make my own take on an already established company:

Name: Cynect ("The Terror of Wrath")

Appearance: Cynect has messy, shoulder-length white hair, green irises and tanned skin and she is easily the tallest and (physically) oldest party member. All over her body are green line tattoos that seem to move like data streams. She wears a white tanktop with a green trim as well as the CyberConnect2 logo printed on her chest, loose-fitting black trousers and a green hoodie with its sleeves tied around her waist. The most notable aspect of her is her arms. Her arms are, in fact, artificial and robotic and start from her shoulders, are very sleek and clean and are white in colour, complete with small golden studs for knuckles.

Personality: Cynect is not a very social person. Her grouchiness and impatience leave her easily annoyed, especially at Neptune. Bottom line is, she doesn't like getting close to others and pretty much does everything in her power to be left alone. This isn't as easy as she'd like it to be, though: despite her rough exterior and interior, she has a conscience and will never leave anyone in harm's way so she often finds herself helping or rescuing those in trouble, often going to great lengths to do so, even though she doesn't really want to. The only things she seems to be able to tolerate to the slightest degree are babies and "instant" noodles.

As far as mannerisms go, she's very deadpan and snarky but she's extremely rude, being very overt in her intentions to get everyone to go away from her. In the face of opposition, she is very stubborn and hot-headed and never backs down from a challenge, resulting in often suicidal scenarios requiring someone to drag her away from it (if they can).

Equipment: Cynect wields a small scythe in each hand, the one in her left being held in a reverse grip and the one in her right being held normally. Each scythe's end is connected to a chain that is connected to each arm, allowing the scythes to be used in mid-range combat (also as improvised grappling hooks but the game mechanics don't allow for that).

Fighting Style: Cynect fights as furiously as she can. Forsaking strategy and tactics, when she gets her chance, she will rush at her enemy, commence her assault and never stop. She may have low accuracy but she's a Lightning Bruiser like no other. She will never use long-range attacks.

Skills:
  • Twin Dragons Combination: Cynect attacks her enemy with a furious combination of scythe slashes, punches and kicks.
  • Adrenaline Rush: If she gets KOed after activating this skill, she will retain 1 HP, receive a massive boost in attack for a short time and never be able to be KOed. After it wears off, however, she will faint.
  • Maw of Fury: The invisible bracelet on Cynect's right hand becomes visible and bright red. As Cynect points her right arm at her enemy, it then expands into a very large circular construct of red, gold and orange. Then, tendrils of red and yellow energy fire out to pierce the enemy. Inflicts HP and SP draining ailments, slows the target down, makes them deal less damage and makes them take more damage. This even works on bosses.
  • The Annihilator: Cynect summons her "Avatar", a massive six-armed humanoid being of vast anger who will annihilate multiple opponents.
  • It Came To This...: Cynect preludes this attack with a somewhat calm "I never... I never believed I would get pushed this far..." She doesn't use her weapons. She doesn't look angry. To her opponent, she will punch, kick, throw, slam or anything else. Whatever makes them stop moving. She doesn't say a word. The aura of rage is indescribable.

Quotes:
  • (after shunning someone) "For the love of... What's it going to take for me to rest in peace?"
  • Ram: "Hey, CC!"
    Cynect: (having a bad day) "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
  • (killing an opponent) "Get out of my way, loser!"
  • Vert: "Are you sure you don't want to join us?"
    Cynect: "I helped you out of that damn tunnel. Piss off, already."
  • Neptune: "Ow, my feet are tired! Cee-Cee, carry me already!"
    Cynect: "Maybe when I actually have the slightest bit of respect for you."
    Neptune: "But that'll take forever!"
    Cynect: "You're only making me hate you more as you whine, you know."
  • (knocked out) "Ugh... Heh..."

Note: this was made before CC2 even showed up on the official games.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 am

kuletxcore wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
Spoiler:
Why does no one want to make an OC? :cry: Alright then, I'll make my own take on an already established company:

Name: Cynect ("The Terror of Wrath")

Appearance: Cynect has messy, shoulder-length white hair, green irises and tanned skin and she is easily the tallest and (physically) oldest party member. All over her body are green line tattoos that seem to move like data streams. She wears a white tanktop with a green trim as well as the CyberConnect2 logo printed on her chest, loose-fitting black trousers and a green hoodie with its sleeves tied around her waist. The most notable aspect of her is her arms. Her arms are, in fact, artificial and robotic and start from her shoulders, are very sleek and clean and are white in colour, complete with small golden studs for knuckles.

Personality: Cynect is not a very social person. Her grouchiness and impatience leave her easily annoyed, especially at Neptune. Bottom line is, she doesn't like getting close to others and pretty much does everything in her power to be left alone. This isn't as easy as she'd like it to be, though: despite her rough exterior and interior, she has a conscience and will never leave anyone in harm's way so she often finds herself helping or rescuing those in trouble, often going to great lengths to do so, even though she doesn't really want to. The only things she seems to be able to tolerate to the slightest degree are babies and "instant" noodles.

As far as mannerisms go, she's very deadpan and snarky but she's extremely rude, being very overt in her intentions to get everyone to go away from her. In the face of opposition, she is very stubborn and hot-headed and never backs down from a challenge, resulting in often suicidal scenarios requiring someone to drag her away from it (if they can).

Equipment: Cynect wields a small scythe in each hand, the one in her left being held in a reverse grip and the one in her right being held normally. Each scythe's end is connected to a chain that is connected to each arm, allowing the scythes to be used in mid-range combat (also as improvised grappling hooks but the game mechanics don't allow for that).

Fighting Style: Cynect fights as furiously as she can. Forsaking strategy and tactics, when she gets her chance, she will rush at her enemy, commence her assault and never stop. She may have low accuracy but she's a Lightning Bruiser like no other. She will never use long-range attacks.

Skills:
  • Twin Dragons Combination: Cynect attacks her enemy with a furious combination of scythe slashes, punches and kicks.
  • Adrenaline Rush: If she gets KOed after activating this skill, she will retain 1 HP, receive a massive boost in attack for a short time and never be able to be KOed. After it wears off, however, she will faint.
  • Maw of Fury: The invisible bracelet on Cynect's right hand becomes visible and bright red. As Cynect points her right arm at her enemy, it then expands into a very large circular construct of red, gold and orange. Then, tendrils of red and yellow energy fire out to pierce the enemy. Inflicts HP and SP draining ailments, slows the target down, makes them deal less damage and makes them take more damage. This even works on bosses.
  • The Annihilator: Cynect summons her "Avatar", a massive six-armed humanoid being of vast anger who will annihilate multiple opponents.
  • It Came To This...: Cynect preludes this attack with a somewhat calm "I never... I never believed I would get pushed this far..." She doesn't use her weapons. She doesn't look angry. To her opponent, she will punch, kick, throw, slam or anything else. Whatever makes them stop moving. She doesn't say a word. The aura of rage is indescribable.

Quotes:
  • (after shunning someone) "For the love of... What's it going to take for me to rest in peace?"
  • Ram: "Hey, CC!"
    Cynect: (having a bad day) "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
  • (killing an opponent) "Get out of my way, loser!"
  • Vert: "Are you sure you don't want to join us?"
    Cynect: "I helped you out of that damn tunnel. Piss off, already."
  • Neptune: "Ow, my feet are tired! Cee-Cee, carry me already!"
    Cynect: "Maybe when I actually have the slightest bit of respect for you."
    Neptune: "But that'll take forever!"
    Cynect: "You're only making me hate you more as you whine, you know."
  • (knocked out) "Ugh... Heh..."

Note: this was made before CC2 even showed up on the official games.

That is as true as this thread was dead.

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:48 pm

I want to make one.

But i don't have the time. ;-;

JehutyOnAFlashdrive
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby JehutyOnAFlashdrive » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:39 am

Seems Interesting, I may give it a try later. But may I ask what this is for?
Got dangit Erika! I told you not to let Xana-san in!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:44 am

JehutyOnAFlashdrive wrote:Seems Interesting, I may give it a try later. But may I ask what this is for?

I just started it for fun.

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:29 am

Hmm... If only I could think up of a good name... and company...

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:35 am

FireDatPrinneh wrote:Hmm... If only I could think up of a good name... and company...

Try From (from software, bloodborne devs, Lastation resident).

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:46 am

It can be any game company, right?
Spoiler:
If so, I'd be taking Bethesda Game Studios :lol:
Fus Ro Dah!
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:55 am

Lan-kun wrote:It can be any game company, right?
Spoiler:
Fus Ro Dah!

The sky's the limit. :D

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 pm

Here's mine :lol: :

Name: Keizaal

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Standing at around the heights of Lastation's and Leanbox's CPU, this adventurer from another realm can almost always be seen wearing her self-crafted, and very awesome Deadric armor, making her appearance a mystery amongst those she doesn't consider a friend and is often mistaken to be a male because of that. And probably because her headgear seems to (curiously) filter her voice into a manlier one.
In her casual outfit (a long, crimson-colored dress) however, Keizaal is revealed to be a very beautiful and curvy woman with slightly messy, dark brown, shoulder-length hair, a slightly pale complexion, and jet-black eyes. Another thing revealed while in that outfit is a strange, gear-like symbol painted on the back of her right hand. Whatever could that be?

Personality:
Spoiler:
Keizaal is usually calm and laid-back, preferring the company of wildlife and sometimes, actual people. She also greatly respects everyone, even though she sometimes trolls and teases them with her "Funny, and Sometimes Embarrassing Insults" yell. However, if one should prove to not be worthy of her respect, might as well steer clear away from her, unless you want to be blown across Gamindustri. Also, don't mention the words "arrows" and "knees" together, it's a one-way ticket to her dragon's belly.

Equipment:
Spoiler:
Aside from the aforementioned Deadric armor set, Keizaal has a very, very wide assortment of weapons that can cover almost every single situation she might find herself in. Her clear favorites though, are her Shock-enhanced, twin Deadric Swords, the Zephyr bow, and the Wabbajack staff. Keizaal also has the enigmatic Ebony Blade, which she always seemed to be carrying around and is rumored to be her strongest weapon. Her grim response to those who ask why?

"Would you want to be the one carrying an object that claimed the souls of innocents that still cry out for their freedom and justice?"

Fighting Style:
Spoiler:
It depends on what Keizaal thinks is right for the job. Whether she hits from afar with magic and arrows, up close and personal with an ax, a mixture of both, or something completely out of the box, Keizaal will, and will, adapt accordingly using her amazing portfolio of skills and techniques.

Skills:
Spoiler:
  • Draconic Yells : By shouting out certain words in the tongue of flying reptiles, Keizaal can, but isn't limited to :
    - conjure storms
    - slow down time
    - tear out your soul
    - summon a dragon
    - and her favorite ; shout at people so hard that they are blown through and out of a room.

• Twin Spirits : Showing her expertise in the school of Conjuration, Keizaal summons two Flame Thralls to shower her targets with a flurry of exploding fireballs.

• None Can Resist! : Making good use of her mastery of the Alteration spell line, Keizaal temporarily paralyzes enemies in an area around her for 2 turns.

• Sweetroll Break : Keizaal takes out her favorite snack, a sweetroll, and eats it(!), healing her 30% of her max health.

• Dovahsil (Dragonsoul) : Taking on the aspects of a dragon using a shout, Keizaal executes a furious chain of attacks with her different types of weapons, ending it by sending her opponent sky high with a shout of unrelenting force.

Quotes :

Spoiler:
  • Uzume : I heard you can shout really loud, wanna have a friendly competition?
    Keizaal : Best of luck then, Miss Uzume. I've heard old men scream harder without that doohickey.
  • Keizaal : Okay, Miss Neptune. This is your final test. Ready to master the yell?
    Neptune : I'm more than ready! (deep inhale)
    Keizaal : ...Release!
    Neptune : ZUL... MEY-GUT!!!
    Noire : GRRRR...! Who was that?! How dare you call me lonely!!! (storms off)
  • (Upon victory) Keizaal : Fah moro do Keizaal! (Draconic for : "For the glory of Skyrim!)
Spoiler:

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Sagata

Biography
Spoiler:
Sagata is the father of the chirper Shiro. He was actually an ancient deity guardian of the land of Planeptune who would assault his enemies if they were either not playing games or trying to ruin other people's gaming. Shiro learned everything he could from him before Sagata left on a ship for unknown lands past Gamindustri to hone his gaming skills. It's said he would often use a giant controller for a punching bag. One day he returned to Gamindustri, but saw the abysmall shares. In the honor of its previous goddess, and his homeland and self respect, he promised to whip it's CPU into shape.

Appearance
Spoiler:
Sagata appears to be a slightly aged man seeming to be in his late 20s or early 30s. The gi that Shiro wears was originally his. But now he sports a black and red gi with the symbols for "Life is love. Gaming is life. Game Shiro!" He has a very firey kind of hair that is black and said to be made of pure black fire. The fire of a true gamers soul

Equipment
Spoiler:
He has none other Than his gi which is said to be his and his alone. It's said he aquired it through his massive training and that a group of elder game gods gifted him with it. It's useless for him since his fists and Judo throws are all he needs. But due to being a part of Sagatas life, it absorbed his heavenly gaming might and is said to allow any or woman wearing it to stay awake playing games for several years without eating, drinking, or sleeping.

Personality
Spoiler:
To him, games are life. To him, if you do not have something you dedicate yourself to, or if you have something you dedicated yourself to and gave up on, then death is your only reward. Never to play, and never to live. You will be the victim of his "double boom boom throws"

Fighting Style
Spoiler:
He uses a mixture of many martial arts styles, but excels mostly I'm Judo and Judo throws. His iron body will block all opposition with his firey gamers souls.

Skills
Spoiler:
His basic skills are those of Judo throws. But he has many othes as well.

Double boom boom throw
-Throws you so hard that you explode on impact. Twice.

Dedication Multiplication
-He can create a copy of himself that's got half the stats of himself. If everyone else is downed, he can replace them with similar replicas.

You weak fool! Dedicate yourself!
-He'll shout those words and in return everyone becomes immune to status sleep, poison, and stun effects and gain a boost to their strength, defense, and intelligence.

Saturn Throw: Game shiro!
- His EXE drive skill. Sagata will fly up into space with a mighty jump, grab an entire asteroid belt from a nearby planet, shout "GAME SHIRO! and make it rain asteroids. It also changes and is stronger if you have 4 EXE drive bars. Instead, he just throws it and slices the planet and his enemies in half.

Quotes
Spoiler:
Sagata: Keep your hands moving! Continue punching those buttons and d-pads!
Neptune: But my fingers hurt! I wanna take a nap! I want my pudding!
Sagata:You are an arrogant fool with the ignorance of a moose! If you cannot dedicate yourself to games without stopping every five minutes for pudding, then how can you hope to properly dedicate yourself to pudding!? If you dedicate yourself to EVERY aspect of your gaming then becoming the supreme dedicated queen of pudding is a matter that shall pose no challenge!
Neptune: ...I'm so moved master Sagata! The queen of pudding is on the rise!
Uni: Hey Nepgear, how long have they been going at it?
Nepgear: ...5 days with only 4 hours of sleep.
Uni: Nepgear... I think I'm starting to appreciate my sister more...
Nepgear: ...Yeah.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:18 am

I now want EA and Ubisoft.

since Bethesda was made by Lan-kun

Lan-kun wrote:It can be any game company, right?
Spoiler:
Fus Ro Dah!

E3 FTW

Ayakashi
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Ayakashi » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:50 am

That's fun and as a frog I chose a French company long live the Camembert.

Name: Info-g: Infogrames Entertainment, SA

Appearance:An armadillo girl her humans arms and leg are sticking out from a shell colored blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, from down to upward, on the back. Her human face spot two armadillo ears coming out of her orange hairs, her skin is tanned and her eyes are two black dotes.

Personality:Info-g is a huge agoraphobic while she can talk to people just fine touching them make her lose HP. She isn't the Brightness bub, actually she is very stupid: if she loses her key in her house she'll reflexively climb a tree outside to look for them. She like taking near impossible challenge and deliberately make her own life harde,r she also has the tendency to impose this view on others and she hate children with a passion.

Equipment:He weapon of choice is a gun shooting nuts, she also has a truck load of random items and even living behind stocked in a pocket space she can open at will such as an extinguisher, a table, a butler...

Fighting Style:She is very weak the smallest attack cause her damage which is signaled by her flashing however it's actually contagious and she can pass this alteration to a lesser degree around along with all other ones she might have contracted to weaken her foes. To damage her foes she first charge at them to pass the afflictions then put some distance before shooting them with her gun or throwing whatever items she has.

Skills:
  • Leap of faith: She randomly make items appear on the battlefield which block the view of everyone, the only way to pass them is by jumping but some are hiding hole around them and there is no way to know which even Info-g does not know.
  • Armadillo action: She hid in her shell and roll around hitting things randomly passing around her bad status ailement
  • Bad adaptation: She takes a comics out which grow tremendously in size before slamming her foe with it trapping him inside she then shoots several nuts inside it which bounce around and send the opponent crash against the panel of each pages
  • You thought it was Hard?: She transfere her entire curse to the opponent via a little fairy she create out of her body and open her pocket space, everything, as harmless as it is, can now kill them: a suitcase gently slipping, a leaf, a shadow and the whole time she shoot nuts at her opponent...once done she take back her curse.

Quotes:
  • Noire: What are you doing on the roof of the Terratransporter? Get inside.
    Info-g:With all those people? Never! I rather avoide flying monster, lost missile and the deadly leaf the whole travel.
  • IF: Next stop Lowee.
    Info-g: I know a shortcut, if we pass by this dungeon next to the panel with certain death written on it...
    IF: No!!! Last time we nearly died and we got out by the out by the entrance it amounted to nothing!!
    Info-g: No fun.
    Neptune: Haah, my pudding!
    Info-g(hit by the portion of pudding): Argh!
    Neptune: Did she just die?
    IF: Come on we're running low on resurection items and she's the only one dying!
When there's no hope left you just have to:Replay

A demon? Nah, I'm just the Demon King.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Tue May 10, 2016 9:06 am

Good thing I save my stuff! :lol: :

Name: Riot

Appearance:

Spoiler:
She is on the shorter side of the spectrum, with probably a height of just a few inches above 5 ft.. She is also of a slightly above-average and light skin complexion and tone.

Her eyes are crackling purple spheres of energy that greatly compliment her orange-tipped golden hair that's in a twintails style and her green safari cap which also has red-rimmed goggles resting in its base. What seems to be a small red, black, and white tatoo of a cartoon-esque fist is located just below her right eye.

She wears a light blue, sleeveless dress that is long enough to cover her non-footwear wearing feet and has an improbable neckline that is more than happy to accentuate her quite curvaceous body. A loosely tied bandage also covers up most of her left arm, its remaining length simply free for the wind to blow on.

Personality:

Spoiler:
Riot is honestly a cluster of differing personas and constantly shifts through them; at times she's super cheerful and childlike while in others she thinks she's an empress of some desert. Heck, she even once acted like she was a robot that really liked to grab and fist (not in that way) people!

If there's one thing she is consistent with however, its her impulsive desire to announce anything, and I mean anything, she can possibly announce.

Equipment:

Spoiler:
Her stereotypical rubber chickens and her magical arm bandage is all she will ever need!

Fighting Style:

Spoiler:
Being a living legend, Riot has mastered quite a lot of interesting fighting styles with her secretly frightening rubber chicken, which are, but not limited to:

- taking out another rubber chicken and spinning it alongside her other rubber chicken to build up kinetic force for throwing the damned things at her opponents. Also accompanied with stylish catching of the ricocheting chickens and mysteriously disembodied cheering.

- inflating the rubber chicken's belly to absurd levels to use it as a mace for close ranged combat

- abusing the rubber chicken's stretchy neck to use it like a flail for mid ranged attacks

- and many, many more, like simple magician-like styles that use her rubber chicken as a wand.

Skills:
Spoiler:

Special Skills

• Skillful Shot: Riot fires a long range shot of energy that deals the exact same damage as 110% of her STR and 40% of her INT, hitting the first enemy it collides with. Costs 102 SP.

• Raging Roar: Riot belts out a ferocious roar that scales insanely well with her INT stat, greatly damaging any enemies within the AoE radius. It also slightly increases Riot's VIT and MEN stats. Costs 120 SP.

• Teasing Taunt: Riot makes an extremely snide remark about her enemies, causing them to only focus on her for 3 turns. Costs 50 SP.

EXE Drive

• Puns of Damage!: Calling forth the power of the Triad of Might and her one true Master Waqo, Riot begins chanting every single horrible pun she knows, the sheer cringe they instill upon the unlucky target physically damaging them.

Once on their knees and their mental state is broken, Riot tosses the loose end of her magical arm bandage towards her opponent to snare them as she dashes headfirst into them.

Arriving near her opponent, she then smacks the ground to knock her opponent airborne, which causes her to blink on top of her hapless victim and deal two quick strikes with her rubber chicken, before finally smacking them down with a TRUE DAMAGE JUSTCE-INFUSED strike and finishing them off by firing a rainbow laser at them once they hit the ground.

Quotes:

Spoiler:
  • Blanc: I swear in my fucking name, if you ever laugh aga-"
    Riot: Huehuehue, why so serious, Blanc?
    Blanc: *glares daggers at Riot*
    Riot: Uhhh... Shark!

*Blanc turns around and hears a sudden, distinct sound. Upon snapping her head back to where Riot was, there was only a fine, sparkly, and fairy dust-like cloud of particles in front of a wall*

Blanc: RIOT YOU DIPSHIT!!!

• Vert: Tell me Riot, why do you have to use a rubber chicken of all weapons when we have swords and the like scattered everywhere?
    Riot: Oh, I just don't think Gamindustri would be ready if I had a real weapon.
    Vert: Why so?
    Riot: I just... don't think anyone will stop laughing after I decide to use like a hammer or something and bonk myself everytime I swing it.

• Riot: I wanna know what purple tastes like...
    Neptune & Nepgear: O-O;

Enemy death
  • "You have slain an enemy!"
  • "An enemy has been slain!"

Simultaneous enemy deaths
  • (Two) "Double kill!"
  • (Three) "Triple kill!"
  • (Four) "QUA-DRA KILL!!!"
  • (Five) "PEN-TA KILL!!!"
  • (Six; also a Win quote) "HEX-A KILL!!!"

HP hits zero
  • "Shut down..."
  • "Please nerf..."
  • "GG, no heals..."
  • "I've been slain..."
  • (Party member) "An ally has been slain..."

Last party member standing
  • "Ugh, I'm reporting all of you after I wipe the enemy team out!"
  • "1v9? Heh, this is where Riot shines!"
  • "There's no 'I' in team, but there is one in Riot! Never retreat, never surrender!"
  • "Who needs a team when you have me!?"

SP hits zero
  • "OOM! I'm out of mana!'
  • "Where's my mana potions?!
  • "Where's that blasted ring when you need it?!"

Whole team wipe
  • "I'm uninstalling...!"
  • "Please uninstall after this...!"
  • "Report my team...!"
  • "Filthy casual team...!"

Critical health
  • "I'm no masochist, but I feel like things are heating up...!"
  • "Pre... Prepare to face my u-undying rage!"
  • "Ragnarok's a-coming..."
  • "Anything but death by immolation please..."

Death by poison
  • "Even... here...?"
  • "Damned badger....!"
  • "I thought... we had Oracles..."

Revived
  • "Okay, who broke time and rewinded it? Not that I'm complaining or anything..."
  • "Looks like my guardian angel protected me..."

Win
  • "That's what you get for messing with a legend from the League!"
  • *badly imitates an exploding Nexus* "V-V-Victory!"

Winning without the enemy getting a turn
  • "Aced!"

Winning in one turn
  • "I'm so OP!"
  • "Make sure I'm nerfed next time we meet!"
  • "Better nerf me? *laughs maniacally* You su-URGOT me there, cupcakes!"
  • "Salty yet?"
  • "Your historically epic throw belongs in a museum!"
Spoiler:

TMCraze
Majin
Majin

Postby TMCraze » Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

Name:Arch

Appearance:Arch has greasy black hair that is unkempt and filled with dirt, soit and all sorts of things. He has oddly glowing blue eyes and tan skin. He has a camouflage shirt and cargo pants that seem like they were torn by an animal with claws. He has strangr blood vials with what seems to be number codes of prisoners latched on yo a bandolier hanging over his body. Lastly, he wears steel toe boots and is stained all over with dried blood.

Personality: Arch is very cynical, he has a thick German accent and is very paranoid. He has schitzophrenia and just the mere touch by any one will make him jump back and open fire. Some symptoms of his schitzophrenia include talking to himself, believing there to be mulriple universes along with the many dimensions, believing himself to be a person called "Richtofen" and many other things. He also holds himself very high and is very cocky.

Equipment: A gun called the "Wunderwaffe DG-2" and "upgraded" explosive M1911s called Mustang and Sally

Fighting Style: Guns, and maybe a katana

Skills:
  • Max Ammo!: Arch miraculously restocks all ammo (for anyone that uses weapons)
  • Stammin' Up: Gives any ally he chooses increased AGI for three turns
  • Mystery Box: Gives himself a random gun, or a teddy bear, cause teddy bears can be used as weapons too
  • Fire Sale!: Halved SP cost for one turn for all allies
  • The numbers Mason!: Throws random unintelligible numbers at the enemy greatly lowering their INT for 5 turns

Quotes:
  • (in battle)
    Noire: Arch! What are you doing?!
    Arch: I am dissecting this organism!
  • (Win)
    "Hahahaha! My plan is almost complete!
  • (Lose)
    "Stop buying the chalk weapons!"
Hi.

This is supposed to be a sig huh? Well, umm... I unno

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”