Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia The App Miniguide ver. 2.00

Postby chibuki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Just upgraded my Android phone and now finally can play around with this. How do one go about having Noire?

Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Elston87 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 pm

chibuki wrote:Just upgraded my Android phone and now finally can play around with this. How do one go about having Noire?

You can purchase the DLC through the Play Store if you manage to get the app on your device, although you can cheat it out if you have your device rooted. I won't go into too much details~

Anch Neptunia wrote:Has anyone got a hold of the latest nep nep app for android? I believe it's the version where the gallery is included and some additional voices for both girls.

I've uploaded the APK of the latest version here~ It's neat how it just doesn't play back what they say, as it also shows the girls doing their bodily expressions with the phrases, too~

Also, I know it may say 1.08, but ignore that. I made a slight error, and I'm too lazy to correct it... xP
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

Akeashar
Majin
Majin

Postby Akeashar » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:59 am

Well, we had another update a few days ago to the JP version, with another voice pack being added. So far we're two voice packs and the gallery update behind in the US release. *cracks whip* Albeit I've got no idea how much harder it is for NISA to have to keep calling back the voice actresses to do new lines for the regular pack releases, so we may (hopefully) get them all in one batch.

... funny thing is, that with the updating through the store, on the Japanese App, it gives the app name in English, but when I look at the icon on my phone its in Japanese. @[email protected];;;

Also... more experiments with the love system. Its easy to get it to full and keep it there. All I do is open it once a day, usually to set my alarm clock, and then close it down. Enough to get it to full and keep it there, tho it plummets if I forget to open it two days in a row :P Noire is soooooo needy. Tested it with both versions of the iOS app since... well... I wake up to Noire telling me to get out of bed, and then she yells at me some more when I'm meant to be on my way to work. <3

chibuki
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby chibuki » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Elston87 wrote:
chibuki wrote:Just upgraded my Android phone and now finally can play around with this. How do one go about having Noire?

You can purchase the DLC through the Play Store if you manage to get the app on your device, although you can cheat it out if you have your device rooted. I won't go into too much details~

Yes the app is working perfectly on my HTC One but I'd rather not root it since it's brand new. So I can put money on my Google account and buy it for 500 yen?

Elston87
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Elston87 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:12 pm

chibuki wrote:Yes the app is working perfectly on my HTC One but I'd rather not root it since it's brand new. So I can put money on my Google account and buy it for 500 yen?

Yep; you can do just that. I've never tried it myself, but various other out-of-region users have bought the DLC and used it with success, so you can definitely do the same~
My outdated Tumblr and semi-updated Twitter

mattbadd
Peon
Peon

Postby mattbadd » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Do you people not want my money? I've played this app in English on my brother's iPhone & in Japanese on my android and I would definitely buy everything on the app if I could but because you don't make a US version I can't buy it. It needs to be dollars, not yen for my transaction to go through... You could be making money if you made an English android app...

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm

mattbadd wrote:Do you people not want my money? I've played this app in English on my brother's iPhone & in Japanese on my android and I would definitely buy everything on the app if I could but because you don't make a US version I can't buy it. It needs to be dollars, not yen for my transaction to go through... You could be making money if you made an English android app...

My thoughts exactly. I have it in Japanese on my Android but I know I would definitely buy everything on the English version if it were to ever come out. Come on NISA...

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:29 pm

I've always felt like iOS was the mobile equivalent of PS3 and Android was 360. It's like... Yeah, Android/360 has some Japanese games/apps, but you really should have an iPhone/PS3 if that's what you want.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Anch Neptunia
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Anch Neptunia » Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Hey elston87, Im sorry I havent thanked you for the link you posted. thanks.

And by the way, just a heads up for android users, it seems that kami jigen app is having an error when launching it on droids 4.2.1 or anything above 4.1.

Ive tried it on 3 droids (Moto atrix 4g, samsung s3, and samsung s4)
Atrix is at 4.1.2 and its okay, however, both samsungs are at 4.2.1 and it crashes right before the intro screen.

Ive updated my moto to 4.2.1 as well and nep app crashed. i think its compatibility issues.

Has any of you experienced this?

Oh, I've yet to try it on gingerbread. I'll update tomorrow.

EDIT:
Tried it on gingerbread on my samaung galaxy Y. nep app worked good.

Emerald Emblem
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Emerald Emblem » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:56 am

I'm using my ipod touch 4s on the latest software version 6.1.6 and the alarm just won't stop.

EDIT: Well deleting the app and re-installing it seemed to do the trick.

Kowze
Peon
Peon

Postby Kowze » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:51 pm

Has anyone been able to use the most recent version for the android?
I install the apk directly but since I'm region locked out "I may not have purchased the app" pops up.
Reading the reviews people seem to be able to access the newest version.
Is it the lollipop update that removes the region lock?

Servbot
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Servbot » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:13 pm

I hope some NIS rep can see this. The english version fo this app isnt available. There are some users on the japanese version asking for the english again in the reviews. Please bring this app back for the U.S. users
hi dood!
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/servbot_42]Image[/URL

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm guessing their license expired after not doing anything with it except one single patch on launch day.

They literally don't care about this app. At all.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

KamikazeK
Peon
Peon

Postby KamikazeK » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Huge bummer that this app never got an english android release, and that they don't seem to care about the IoS version either. I can't even get the japanese version because it's "not available in my country"

This app looked pretty cool, too. :x

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”