Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Aushria wrote:
Magician_Type_0 wrote:
Aushria wrote:I've had a few Neptune related dreams in the past few weeks or so, Most involving Noire, Neptune, a Library, and Sento Isuzu from Amagi Brilliant Park. They aren't all that eventful, but they clearly take place in Gamindustri... So I guess that counts for something. =/

Magician_Type_0 wrote:Is it bad that I feel aroused by such a thought?

Perfectly normal, I've had dreams where my characters and the Neptune cast meet up— Two all female casts, one full of normal level-headed characters with real personalities, and the other a bunch of misfit Goddesses who probably wouldn't know how to handle any of what the others have experience.

It's not arousing in a sexual manner though.

Nice, someone else here appreciates Amagi. I went into the anime board to try to revitalize that thread but you know... the anime community here has nothing really productive to say on most things.

We might not be talking about the same stuff. I'm talking about Neptunia girls getting slaughtered by my nightmares synthesized from my mind. Pore has information on 2 of the 10 of them, and he was even freaked out. I meant arousal from seeing them get brutally obliterated... :|

I've had dreams like that before involving various characters, Neptune's cast indluded. I also tend to write gruesome scenes involving my characters when I first create them to give myself a sense of how "mortal" they actually are.

My three main protagonists have experienced things in off-shoot, non-canon short stories that would make most people vomit and or cut all ties with me for a very long time. lol

Oh... good deal then. We'd get along well in person then. I tend to think the same of myself. Some ideas are so wretched that same as you, I'd probably lose friends or at least tarnish my image. That's a rather neat exercise you conduct. Hmm.
"Happiness lies in the cultivation of the garden." Candide

"Let the foolish continue to be foolish." Me (EDG), WPHS Yearbook Quote 2006

Aushria
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aushria » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:44 pm

I've found that it prevents me from turning my characters into sues. That's the main reason why I do it. lol

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:05 am

Aushria wrote:I've found that it prevents me from turning my characters into sues. That's the main reason why I do it. lol

Back in high school, an ex of mine who was a way more dedicated writer than me pounded similar things into me regarding Sues. Since then, her words of rage still echo through my mind.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:18 am

Aushria wrote:I've found that it prevents me from turning my characters into sues. That's the main reason why I do it. lol

I find that whenever I think of stories I'd like to have in video games in the future, I tend to either do this in my thoughts (usually with the character being effortlessly killed rather than brutally tortured, though) or think of them getting the ultimate chewout for their character flaws from someone who's finally fed up with their bullshit.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Magician_Type_0
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Magician_Type_0 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 am

Wdog-999 wrote:

I find that whenever I think of stories I'd like to have in video games in the future, I tend to either do this in my thoughts (usually with the character being effortlessly killed rather than brutally tortured, though) or think of them getting the ultimate chewout for their character flaws from someone who's finally fed up with their bullshit.

Huh? You're a creative personality yourself too? Wasn't expecting that honestly, but that's cool. Seem to be a lot of creative minds hidden in this forum.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:35 am

Magician_Type_0 wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Huh? You're a creative personality yourself too? Wasn't expecting that honestly, but that's cool. Seem to be a lot of creative minds hidden in this forum.

I tend to think of story ideas a lot. It keeps me entertained.

Hell, when I came to this forum, I was gonna wrote some Neptunia fanfic, but that ended up going nowhere thanks to my chronic laziness and the fact that I didn't really like my ideas. :P
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:40 am

You know, for most dreams, they fade away as the hours pass by. Sometimes, if your lucky, bits and pieces of dream can linger with you for the rest of your life, though after some point, you may begin questioning if it was real, or your mind was just trying to tell you that it happened. In the end though, the majority of the nightly adventures that occur within our slumbered state are quietly forgotten.

Perhaps...perhaps that is for the best.

Sometimes, the worst dreams anyone could experience can never be forgotten.

It was chilly last night, the wind picking up speed as time fluttered by my bed. It was one of those nights where, even with the heat on, there was still that sad frost that lingered throughout the house. At some point earlier in the day, thanks to some freak accident, the power for our whole neighborhood and a few other locations went out, and it took about three hours before everything came back to normal. Once everything was back though, I began realizing that my mind was growing more and more paranoid.

I fell asleep around 10 pm, ignoring my strange feeling as I tried to leave that day and enter the next. Unfortunately, hell is sometimes the path necessary to be crossed.

A lot of the dream had vanished by the time of this writing, but I still recall how it began. It was within a small room, one that could barely fit two, with only a door out and a dim lamp above being my company. It always seemed like the halls would begin to move closer to me at any second, but I do not remember if this truly happened.

I also recall how everything was silent. Even my dreamlike breathing was nothing but silence. The only thing I could think of that made noise, and that could just be my faulty remembering skills, was a strange hum that echoed throughout the atmosphere. It was probably the lamp, but it was still bizarre.

I don't remember leaving the room, so either I did eventually step out, or I just teleported into the hallway. The hall had no decoration, and I believe it was just a straight path. I could only see a little bit in front of me, as the rest of the hall was shrouded in dark and mystery. It was still silent, with the hum, I assume, forgotten at this point.

My dream-like ignorance made me continue forward, and the further I went, the darker it became. At some point, I do remember seeing a window, and looking out, I think there was a tree, brightly lit even with no light source around. Everything appeared, how do I say it, unrendered? It was like an early videogame environment, where textures were not really at the ideal place yet. If my mind serves me right, I could have sworn I saw IF leaning against the trunk. her arms folded. It could just be me, but I don't remember seeing a face on her.

I continued along the path, and as I moved forward, I think a sound began to appear. It was more of hum than before, almost to the point of being human, but it just didn't sound at all correct. Think of a woman sighing, one that sounds of depression and of defeat. Imagine it lasting for three seconds. Okay, now imagine it looping constantly, and always looping at weird intervals, sometimes not letting the noise preceding it finish. I can't tell if I was freaked out or not.

Once again, I have no idea what happened next. Before the next part I clearly remember, everything else was a blur. At some point, either I tripped or was brought down, and I was on the floor, looking up at a swinging blue light. Another instance I kind of think I saw was Compa running after me. Again, no face. Finally, the last thing before the coherent scene was me looking at the wall (I believe), and I think I was saying something to it. No idea why I would do this, but I think I was swearing. Was I going mad within my dream?

I have no idea what order that could be in.

After all those great scenes, the woman sighing was now accompanied by the sound of a heavy wind. There was still no light within the hall, but if my memory serves me right, that didn't stop words from appearing on the walls around me. I think they were red in color, though they could have been green. Being in the dream, I guess I couldn't read it; all I know is that the text stretched down the path. I don't think i paid any heed to it.

The further I went, the louder the wind got, and eventually, something that probably almost awoke me (I think I remember seeing my mirror for a brief second) occurred. If any of you can think about the world map music from Mk.II and Re;birth, that would be a great help. I didn't think of it at the time, but as I'm writing this, I think it was that music that began playing, quiet at first but growing overtime.

The only problem, though, was that it was badly distorted. Really bad. It was filled with static and white noise, and like the woman sighing, it also looped irregularly. I believe I almost awoke when it became screeching loud.

Finally, the hallway came to an end, and a bright blue door greeted me (once more, no light to actually make it glow). it was just that; a door. No design or anything, to the point that I really think it was just a blue rectangular prism. Hell, I don't even remember a doorknob on it.

I opened it, and I was greeted to the sight of Neptune, face and all, sitting in a chair looking right at me. The sounds only got louder, to the point that it drowned everything she was probably saying to me. I know her mouth was moving, but I don't remember anything she said. Her eyes constantly changed color, from purple to red to yellow to a strange orange-like color that should never be.

Everything once more became a blur, but anything I do remember after the encounter with Neptune should never be remembered by anyone in the first place. I remember running down the hallway from something, with complete silence other than laughing filling the hall. Another scene was the blue light again, only this time I was crouching, while I believe Falcom (no face, though I didn't get a good look) walked by; considering my position and her bizarre appearance, I have a bad feeling she was chasing me, and how I hid from her is anyone's guess.

The last thing I remember was me back in the original room, though the light was now red. The door was ajar, and even though I probably shouldn't be able to feel anything, I think I was cold. I was breathing heavy, and the sounds were quieting down at this point. I was just staring at the door for who knows how long. I didn't try to close it for whatever reason, instead opting to I guess keep a look out on the other side. I know it probably wasn't the case, but I think I saw the blue light far off in the distance, still swinging.

The dream I think ended when I saw Neptune suddenly appear on the other side, looking in with her face nothing more than her eyes. The sound began to grow wild, and everything around me distorted. The last thing I recall was her face just taking over my vision, her eyes still the only thing left; even her hair didn't appear.

When I awoke, I was facing the mirror across from me. I think I still saw her face there, though that was probably my eyes readjusting back into the real world. The TV was on in my room, and everything still felt chilly. At least the wind was gone by this point. While it was probably just my mind making things up, I think I heard Neptune say "heh" in my ear. That was the end of that.

Whelp, that was the high octane nightmare fuel I encountered last night. Sorry if it dragged. Kind of sucked, you know? I think after this whole ordeal, i deserve a good dream next.
Spoiler:

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Soo had a another dream a couple of nights ago.....thankfully nothing like what I got before, but still not a dream I'd like to have.

IFI announced a LE to Hyperdevotion Noire....1 of the included items ticked me off quite a bit, for some unexplainable reason they decided to put Noire's panties in the LE O_o.

The funny part is I remember coming on this site and pretty much saying all the reasons it ticked me off :lol:. Another funny thing is the reasons why it upset me so much would be the actual reasons I'd be mad if the item was included in the LE

I'll leave out the reasons why it would tick me off.

....why can't I ever get dreams I actually want :(.

Sad part is I'm sure there's people that would actually want this to be a thing >_<
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:57 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Soo had a another dream a couple of nights ago.....thankfully nothing like what I got before, but still not a dream I'd like to have.

IFI announced a LE to Hyperdevotion Noire....1 of the included items ticked me off quite a bit, for some unexplainable reason they decided to put Noire's panties in the LE O_o.

The funny part is I remember coming on this site and pretty much saying all the reasons it ticked me off :lol:. Another funny thing is the reasons why it upset me so much would be the actual reasons I'd be mad if the item was included in the LE

Sad part is I'm sure there's people that would actually want this to be a thing >_<

It's actually not that easy to control your dreams, hence why I keep getting weird hybrids.

Sad thing is that Neptune's pudding also came with the LE and it was much more sought after than the panties.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:08 pm

KoopaTroopinski wrote:
NoireRulz wrote:Soo had a another dream a couple of nights ago.....thankfully nothing like what I got before, but still not a dream I'd like to have.

It's actually not that easy to control your dreams, hence why I keep getting weird hybrids.

Sad thing is that Neptune's pudding also came with the LE and it was much more sought after than the panties.

Yep, It sure as hell ain't easy. Specially when I don't have the ability to not have a wet dream about Vert before work last week.Wet dreams usually keep me asleep.

I've gotta start listening to music about lucid dreaming. That way I can just sit down and have tea without having to do anything else. Sleep is my resting time for a reason.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Bit of a bump, hopefully won't be too much of a problem :P.

I had a pretty interesting dream last night.....it just ended too suddenly....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hyperdevotion Noire had released and IFI decided to add their own little bonus scene that was completely unrelated to the story, and was just a event in the Basilicom.

All the CPUs were in the Lastation basilicom.....Neptune, Blanc, and Vert were surfing the internet while Noire was doing something else(I forget what she was doing, I somewhat remember her being with the Secretary)

Neptune and the other 2 come across something that both amazed and creeped them out, after they get over everything, Neptune calls Noire over so she can show her what they found.

Noire comes over to see what the fuss is about....when she gets there Neptune starts explaining what they found.

Neptune: Uh Noire....what I'm gonna show you may be unsettling.
Noire: What is it Neptune? Hurry up I don't have the time to stand around right now.

....Neptune then proceeds to turn the computer monitor towards Noire, while explaining what it was they found.

Neptune - We found some forum user who has all this stuff of you

The game then shows what it was they found.......turns out it was a modified version of my Noire shrines.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RIght when Noire really got a good look at everything and started her reaction was sadly when I woke up......that was the part I would've wanted to see >_<.

I'd imagine she'd start out doing something like this...

Spoiler:
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:38 pm

NoireRulz wrote:
Spoiler:

Noire: Since when did we sell cards?!

Tosmasta00
Peon
Peon

Postby Tosmasta00 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 am

So far i only had two Neptunia dreams one a bit RP related tho.

Anyway in the 1st dream i was forced to marry Nep i remember when i went to the waiting room i looked around and saw that Vert was standing a bit further away and she did wink at me.

Then after some time in the waiting room i did hear some loud noise coming closer.
Neptune did burst through the door and Compa and IF were chasing her (They both were wearing bridesmaid outfits). Also i did cover my eyes since i thought seeing the bride before wedding only gets you bad luck.
(Then funny wise my dream made a camera change from First person to like cameraman that stands a bit further away.)

Next thing i remember was me and Nep sitting back to back and talking about how we both don't want to get forced married to eachother.

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:56 pm

Hmmm... Only two Neptunia-related dreams have ever occurred to me (probably because I have only known the series for four months :lol:)

My first was about me and Nepgear going on some weird, but fun adventure in the real world. Sad that I can only remember that we went on an adventure, not the adventure itself. :(

Spoiler:
The second, which I just experienced, starts off at a table at the (Ultradimension's?) Planeptune Basilicom. Me and Ploot were having a merry conversation about, plushies, I think? Then Neptune barges in with some tea and offers it to me and Plutia. As I began sipping mine, I noticed that, Ploot seemed to have expected that Nep would come, and before I could ask, well... I blacked out.

When I woke up (in the dream), I found myself at a quite familiar bed, and the two CPUs both asleep on my arms. I tried lightly moving my arms in an effort to wake them up, and after a few tries, they eventually did.

Conversation (Wow, I remembered this?) :

Me : What. Happened. Answer. Now. Please.
Neptune : Sorry that we had to spike your drink... (blushes) Me and Ploot just couldn't...
Me : (processing)
[...]
Plutia : Would it help if I said that the substance we put on your drink made you go into a drunken like state?
Me : ...
Plutia : ...that me and Neppy here can...
Me : :shock:
Plutia : ...pl~ay a~round with?

Cue me waking up from the dream due to my 8-bit alarm going off.
Curse me and my adolescent, lolicon mind!
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

Arcliff
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Arcliff » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:05 pm

Not sure if I've posted it here before...

It was a while back ago, I dreamed Nepgear became real and we had a nice couple relationship. Later she just went crazy and slaughtered the entire human race, just leaving me with her, alone, for eternity.
Spoiler:
not that I mind. :lol:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”