Neptune Dreams?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Neptune Dreams?

Postby RED-chan » Tue May 19, 2015 4:59 am

That night, I had my first dream with Compa and IF. I don't remember all the details, but I know that Neptune was in crucial danger, and for some reason, Compa and IF suddenly got Goddesses powers. Compa became Pink Heart and IF became Blue Heart...

Which is funny because I remember that in mk2, Compa says something like "I could be Pink Heart, it'd fit with my hair and personality" and IF's like "lol, no".

...And now I want this to happen.
Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue May 19, 2015 6:25 am

Of course not. Compa would clearly become Compile Heart. o wo~
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:37 am

Oh fiddlesticks, it apparently happened again.

I didn't mean to, but I guess since Neptunia U will be arriving at my house soon, the series was back on my mind. I prayed that it wouldn't happen, but naturally it just had to rear its ugly head once more.

It started with me falling next to a Grandfather Clock. I couldn't read its face, but I believe the hands were moving about without a care. I don't remember the ground all-too-well, but I do recall a lot of orange. Perhaps this took place during the evening hour?

When I collided with the ground (somehow not making a crater or any form of indentation in the dirt; I enjoy dream logic), it was none other than...

Oh, come on! Wyn's not even in that game! Shit!

Oh well, she still helped me, though something was clearly wrong with how I was picturing her. She, well, she looked like herself, at least her body did. Her face, however, was bloomed to the ninth degree; there was just so much lighting that I swear my mind was going blind.

She said something about the street being torn apart, and she grabbed my hand and wished me away. I still do not recall the world around me, but there were a lot of trees. Anyways, we reached a cliff, and while there was no road to be seen, she was easily able to run over it with ease. She told me to follow, but you would think that after all the dreams I've experienced, I would've been a tad bit more hesitant to follow. Well, what do you think I immediately did?

I went to the cliff and fell off. I don't even think I screamed. I was just, well, bored. Maybe annoyed.

When I collided on what I think was ground made entirely of my living room's walls, I was once again helped up by...

Oh what the hell is this? Really? Neptune with Famitsu's head? How the? Urgghhhhh!

Well, she whispered something in my ear, and sure enough, I was lit on fire. Literally, I was being scorched alive. I didn't feel it, but oh well. All Nepmitsu did was laugh at me.

I then woke up, and for whatever reason felt colder than usual.
Spoiler:

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Wed May 20, 2015 10:25 am

xnobody13 wrote:Well, she whispered something in my ear, and sure enough, I was lit on fire...

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you...
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Lan-kun wrote:
xnobody13 wrote:Well, she whispered something in my ear, and sure enough, I was lit on fire...

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you...

Damn, should've guessed.

Anyways...

Forgive me for writing this at a much later hour than usual. I was kind of holding it off in order to do more pleasant things, like look at a tree or watch a deer knock its head on my front door. Now that everything is over, I had nothing else to hold me back. Oh well.

Unfortunately, this dream had to be a bizarre nightmare, one that kept me paranoid upon waking far longer than usual. I guess playing "Neptunia U" and a little bit of "Hyperdevotion Noire" harmed me more than I thought.

The dream once more began in my room, though it was an odd variation of it. You see, the room I awoken in was mine, but it had the layout from 5 years ago. I did not have the Jimi Hendrix poster, the strange artwork of a samurai, or even all six season of "LOST" at the top of my dresser shelf; it was essentially like my mind traveled to the distant past. Hell, my TV was back to being a standard-definition tube, though my mind made it a lavender color.

It was completely dark, though there was this perpetual light coming from the windows near me (having their own design back, too), painting the world in a dark blue way. It just felt so surreal, though I don't know if I was freaking out yet. I had dreams start like this before, so I just had to be patient.

For whatever reason, I think I called out two names. They were Wyn (because of course) and...Tsunemi. Huh. Well, that's an original spin on this whole thing. Why not make it Famitsu or Neptune?

Oh well. I guess I was expecting an answer back, so when I didn't get one, I immediately stood up and walked out. My door made no sound; the only thing I heard was a strange, ambient breathing. The hallway had the same lighting, and just like my room, it had the look of five years ago. All pictures were gone, the thermostat was back to looking old, and we didn't have a random suitcase right outside my door (I seriously need to get on that). Hell, the carpet was even different, though it was hard to fully make out.

Now, I remember not too long ago a dream I had with a similar structure. If memory serves me right, there was a dream that involved my house dimly lit, with a demonic Neptune standing near the bathroom, her contrast far from perfect.

Well, already things are different, as the light wasn't even on. Instead, only the dark remained, though as soon as I moved forward, Wyn finally made her appearance. She looked too happy for her own good, and her lighting just didn't fit. She also seemed to be flickering in-and-out of existence. If I wrote it down correctly, she probably said "Too many right now."

Thanks to my infinite wisdom, I slowly inched my way towards her, and I swear a somber tune began to play. Think of ambiance that you would expect in an industrial setting (sorry that I can't be anymore descriptive). The hallway just kept going and going, and I think there was a part where a small IF was on the ground crying, but I can't really remember.

When I reached the end, I was facing the intersection between the kitchen, living room, and the stairs to the foyer. Everything was still dark, though the blue color was changing slowly to pink for whatever reason. Just to fit the current theme, everything looked as it did years ago. There was a PS3 hooked up to the TV, two old couches that are long gone by now, and a table I don't even remember owning, honestly. There were pictures of me on the table, all showing the same thing of me on a Little League team posing. They appeared way more diluted, but I'm probably just exaggerating.

Wyn was sitting on the couch before me, and you know you're in trouble when the you in your dream freaks out by what he sees. She didn't look correct at all. Simply put, she looked like a mixture of a bodybag and a mannequin. She had an eternal smile, with no teeth nestled within. Her eyes were blank and half-open, with what appeared to be a needle stuck within one (may have been a syringe; I don't know, something sharp).

I think someone said "help," which caused me to look back down the hall. This was where I saw the most hideous thing. The worst part of it, though, was that it shouldn't be hideous.

There was Neptune standing where I once stood. She looked at me so carefree, as if this was all normal. Like Wyn, something looked horrendously off, though this time I had no idea what it was. She just looked...wrong. Maybe it was that smile, which looked way to lazy, even for her.

I tried calling out to her, and then all hell broke loose.

She suddenly began shuffling towards me, moving at such a speed that no one ever wanted to overlook. Think of something moving just a little over 60 FPS. Her look never changed, but the ambiance sure did. A loud scratching sound, similar to both a scream and the sound of static, began to fill the air. She vanished within the darkness as she got close, and s soon as I knew she would've grabbed me, I suddenly was in my bathroom, looking into my mirror. It felt as if I was frozen, as well as being watched.

That was when I woke up.

And I must ask: What the flying fuck was that?
Spoiler:

Alantor2013
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Alantor2013 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm

I have the weirdest wet dream next to me having sex with Iris Heart. I was walking into my dream apartment where I saw a huge yellow icing vanilla cake and it read "Surprise!" I thought it's not my birthday yet, then out popped Neptune, Noire, Vert, Blanc and Plutia, all five of them yelling surprise! They were completely naked and they stepped out of the cake, cleaning themselves off.

I notice Blanc was acting shy while trying to cover her nakedness. Neptune smiled at me as she and Noire in all their nakedness walked over to me and unzipped my pants. Plutia hugged my arm with a perverted smile while Vert pressed her naked breasts against my back, saying "Now sit and relax. We're going to give you one wild time."
Neptune and Noire closed their eyes and lean over to my lips, intending to kiss me and having sex with me.

And then, I woke up with Noire telling me to wake up in my Neptunia app, I wonder why I have such lewed dreams... :shock:
Asuna from Sword Art Online is actually hot! :P
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth IS
Record of Agarest War: Xover Edition

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sat May 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Had this dream a couple of days ago. Might as well share it since I still remember it, well most of it anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noire was the music director for the most successful band in Gamindustri. My job was to do what I could to set up concerts for the group, and make sure said concerts went smoothly etc etc.

The time comes when the band gets the biggest concert they've ever had. Noire came up with a couple new songs for the concert, so she sets up a practice.

Noire and I get to the practice before anyone else. Eventually all the band members show up in time.....but before the practice could start....all the members say they quit. They walk out of the practice room before Noire could say anything.

.....this absolutely kills Noire emotionally since she had worked so hard on this concert, and she blamed them all quitting on herself.

Noire ended up running to me crying, all I did was try to comfort her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was where I woke up.....I think? Everything still felt so real at this time, so I didn't know if I was still asleep or awake. o.o.

A great dream turned into a depressing dream quickly.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sat May 23, 2015 11:08 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Had this dream a couple of days ago. Might as well share it since I still remember it, well most of it anyway.

Noire was the music director for the most successful band in Gamindustri. My job was to do what I could to set up concerts for the group, and make sure said concerts went smoothly etc etc.

The time comes when the band gets the biggest concert they've ever had. Noire came up with a couple new songs for the concert, so she sets up a practice.

Noire and I get to the practice before anyone else. Eventually all the band members show up in time.....but before the practice could start....all the members say they quit. They walk out of the practice room before Noire could say anything.

.....this absolutely kills Noire emotionally since she had worked so hard on this concert, and she blamed them all quitting on herself.

This was where I woke up.....I think? Everything still felt so real at this time, so I didn't know if I was still asleep or awake. o.o.

So uhh... You were the secretary? ;)
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 pm

DragonKingKaiser wrote:So uhh... You were the secretary? ;)

uh....you could say that, but I was thinking more along the lines of the Producer since the whole thing was music related :P.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:04 am

NoireRulz wrote:
DragonKingKaiser wrote:So uhh... You were the secretary? ;)

uh....you could say that, but I was thinking more along the lines of the Producer since the whole thing was music related :P.

Oh. You could just say the secretary. I thought you'd like that better. Ease the pain.

kuletxcore
Majin
Majin

Postby kuletxcore » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:33 pm

NoireRulz wrote:Had this dream a couple of days ago. Might as well share it since I still remember it, well most of it anyway.

I think she should go solo and make a side project.
Spoiler:
kinda like Sonny Moore from FFTL making his "Skrillex" music project

RED-chan wrote:That night, I had my first dream with Compa and IF. I don't remember all the details, but I know that Neptune was in crucial danger, and for some reason, Compa and IF suddenly got Goddesses powers. Compa became Pink Heart and IF became Blue Heart...

Which is funny because I remember that in mk2, Compa says something like "I could be Pink Heart, it'd fit with my hair and personality" and IF's like "lol, no".

...And now I want this to happen.

>Not Compa Heart
ONE JOB
N
E

J
O
B

also,
Spoiler:

Source

I also want it

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:48 am

I'll be honest, I've been getting tired of this series, and barely find any enjoyment from it anymore. Still, that doesn't mean I'm spared from the hell my mind just loves to conjure up.

I fell asleep rather late last night, so I'm still in a groggy state. Forgive me if this is written rather hastily or whatnot.

It started off with me caught in a spiderweb of sorts. I was small, most likely the size of the common house fly, and I was suspended in the corner of a rather big room. It kind of resembled my kitchen, though somehow features from my bedroom leaked in (for example, my bed was were some of the cabinets were). The room was dimly lit, and I think I heard a bird chirping in the distance.

I struggled to get free, but it was no use. Whatever the hell caught me was most certainly not letting me go so easily, and it seemed that I was actually being hurt in real life, which translated right into my head (I apparently developed a 2 minute burning sensation in my stomach, followed by that one mosquito that somehow got in my home biting my exposed left foot. He's no more). This made the dream even more unpleasant.

Eventually, a soul walked into the semi-bedroom-kitchen, holding a gigantic container that I believe changed from a cube to a cylinder in a matter of seconds. In other words, it looked awful. The person was naturally much bigger than me, but that didn't stop them from seeing me within a short span of time.

Naturally, the person had to be...a mixture of Wyn and Vert? Yeah, imagine Wyn's body, but Vert's head and hair, and I believe voice as well (spoke English, but had her Japanese voice). I don't even know what my brain was smoking there. Either way, they brought up that object right into my face (it looked like it shrunk in the process, too. Huh), where all I could make out was a funky static design. The hybrid started talking, mentioning the most delightful of messages like "you failed" and "Couldn't even survive a week." Real classy there, mind. Real classy.

The screen then changed to show a montage of a lot of different people's faces. They were all ugly looking (though that was probably just a symptom of me forgetting some details), and each one appeared to say some sort of number. The only ones I think I remember are "12" and "78." They were not said in any known pattern or order.

Somehow, this caused me to wake up, and I guess it was enough to make me paranoid for an hour or two. Thus, I didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped, but oh well. I seriously need to find a new series to attach myself to. At least those won't suddenly try to commit massive genocide on the fabric of thought within my brain.
Spoiler:

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:18 am

xnobody13 wrote:I'll be honest, I've been getting tired of this series, and barely find any enjoyment from it anymore. Still, that doesn't mean I'm spared from the hell my mind just loves to conjure up.

I fell asleep rather late last night, so I'm still in a groggy state. Forgive me if this is written rather hastily or whatnot.

It started off with me caught in a spiderweb of sorts. I was small, most likely the size of the common house fly, and I was suspended in the corner of a rather big room. It kind of resembled my kitchen, though somehow features from my bedroom leaked in (for example, my bed was were some of the cabinets were). The room was dimly lit, and I think I heard a bird chirping in the distance.

I struggled to get free, but it was no use. Whatever the hell caught me was most certainly not letting me go so easily, and it seemed that I was actually being hurt in real life, which translated right into my head (I apparently developed a 2 minute burning sensation in my stomach, followed by that one mosquito that somehow got in my home biting my exposed left foot. He's no more). This made the dream even more unpleasant.

Eventually, a soul walked into the semi-bedroom-kitchen, holding a gigantic container that I believe changed from a cube to a cylinder in a matter of seconds. In other words, it looked awful. The person was naturally much bigger than me, but that didn't stop them from seeing me within a short span of time.

Naturally, the person had to be...a mixture of Wyn and Vert? Yeah, imagine Wyn's body, but Vert's head and hair, and I believe voice as well (spoke English, but had her Japanese voice). I don't even know what my brain was smoking there. Either way, they brought up that object right into my face (it looked like it shrunk in the process, too. Huh), where all I could make out was a funky static design. The hybrid started talking, mentioning the most delightful of messages like "you failed" and "Couldn't even survive a week." Real classy there, mind. Real classy.

The screen then changed to show a montage of a lot of different people's faces. They were all ugly looking (though that was probably just a symptom of me forgetting some details), and each one appeared to say some sort of number. The only ones I think I remember are "12" and "78." They were not said in any known pattern or order.

Somehow, this caused me to wake up, and I guess it was enough to make me paranoid for an hour or two. Thus, I didn't get as much sleep as I had hoped, but oh well. I seriously need to find a new series to attach myself to. At least those won't suddenly try to commit massive genocide on the fabric of thought within my brain.

It's not surprising. This series isn't exactly the kind to throw out a shit ton of material that you'd, or should, expect everyone to enjoy or always be pleased with. You getting tired just shows you've got a personality.

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:19 am

...and it happened again.

short dream, mind you, but still a dream that, for whatever reason, pissed me off more than it did freak me out. I wouldn't classify it as a nightmare by any means, but for whatever reason it still left me with a sense of dread. Bear in mind that I did not write this one down, so it's going to be hard to fully recall.

It started off with me in a swimming pool I think was on top of the Eiffel Tower. I was dressed in some sort of baseball outfit, and I swear to God, the Planet Venus was high in the sky. The city below looked like a mixture of Seattle and Manhattan, and I don't recall hearing any sounds. I was just swimming around and having a peaceful time.

Then, like a falling star, Purple Heart appeared from the heavens and shot an arrow at me. I didn't get hit (and if I did, it did not hurt), but it made the pool shake violently; I guess having a pool on top of a point high in the air was not a good idea. After doing this, she flew to the city below, and I never saw her again.

Eventually, Black Heart flew down as well, this time firing a rifle at the pool before falling below. She missed the pool, I believe. Green Heart was next, and she flung her Holy Lance down unto the water, piercing the floor and allowing the water to fall out. Sadly, the hole was big enough to fit me, so I was shot out as well.

I fell for about a second or so (maybe five) when White Heart finally arrived. She swung her gigantic axe and slash perfectly into my stomach, carrying me to the wall of the tower. Once more, I felt none of this, but I could see the axe within my gullet; it didn't take a surgeon to know that's going to leave a mark.

She looked me directly in the eye, and right off the bat her face was completely different; I mean, horrifyingly different. It was the face of a former friend of mine, one that did cause pain to me some time ago. They laughed at me as the other CPU's joined in, all showing a face of a friend of mine, some still, some not. They all just laughed at me, and eventually the axe left my body. I once again fell to my doom.

You know those dreams where when you wake up, you feel a jolt, usually when the dream consists of you falling? Well, that's how I awoke, and for whatever reason, I was (and still am) filled with plenty of rage. Seriously, I actually thought it was a heart attack at first, but no; I guess some suppressed anger escaped me.

I'm assuming that once I calm down, I will begin questioning why these normally ugly people inhabited the bodies of the CPU's. Gotta say, mind, you have weird quirks.
Spoiler:

xnobody13
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby xnobody13 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:21 am

Wow, a dream involving Neptunia characters that not only wasn't bad, but actually didn't revolve around some sort of symbolic plot against me? I can dig this!

I tried to write down all that I could, as this dream occurred between Midnight and three in the morning and I didn't write anything down at the time. Thus, I'll try to fill in some of the missing pieces.

The dream started with me sitting on the couch in my living room, remote in my hand. The layout looked roughly the same as reality, though the coffee table that should be in front of me was randomly bigger and flatter. My TV was correct, and it was even on, broadcasting a show that, while wrong, was at least pretty normal.

If I remember correctly, it was some sort of news show that was intermixed with both Baseball and Professional Wrestling. What I mean by that is while the reporter was talking, he was also swinging at a ball, and dodging a suplex from the one and only John Cena. There was even a tag match between two weathermen and two unidentified players from the New York Yankees.

In a normal world like this, that would've been the greatest thing ever broadcasted. Unfortunately, my dream self did not feel the same way.

Thus, I flicked through the channels before arriving at one that sported a weird logo. It looked like the Japanese flag, but mixed with the face of Elvis Presley (if you can't picture that, good for you). I didn't catch the channel name, but it only had three letters followed by a number (I think it was the number 5).

A commercial was on at first, showing viewers how to purchase a car from the black market. I could already tell that this was the channel for me. A few more commercials aired, mostly being stalk and some just showing a blank screen (probably due to my memory), before the show finally returned. At the bottom of the screen, was a marquee ribbon that wrote what I think was "You are Watching Neptunia: A Dream for Justice OVA." It is said you can't read in dreams, and yet I remember that so well.

Anyways, reading that name, I was surprised. I was aware of the anime in my dream, but an OVA? With a title that alluded to Nisa?(I knew it was farfetched, but even my dreams can dream, right?) I couldn't remember if I heard about this or not, but regardless, I decided to watch intently. It was already 15 minutes in, and from what I could tell, it was only 22 minutes long stretched to fill a 30 minute timeslot.

The special was very...normal. As in, no one was flying around, no action was being taken, and the colors were very diluted. It was like the anime was in the real world, and this was only fueled by the characters that soon appeared.

From what I could tell, Noire was the main character, and she lived in a very small apartment. Her bed looked sad, and the complex around her appeared very 90's, if you could even tell what that means. Surrounding her on the bed were two other characters from her game, Tsunemi and Lid, both consoling their Goddess. They all looked sad, helped by the soundtrack playing a stock somber tune.

The camera panned over to the kitchen (Noire's room apparently could look right in), where the lady that won't pay the rent in my head, Wyn, was sitting at a table seemingly praying. It all looked very sad, and if I was a genre-savvy gent, I would begin to believe that this dream would only end in tragedy.

Noire was lamenting something, and from that I began to realize that this was a musical. Noire could sing surprisingly well, or at least my head thinks so. She sang how she was lost and had no idea what to do; she complained about losing her house, her car, and her faulty relationship with her girlfriend (I like where this is going). Lid sang wonderfully too, telling her not to worry. Tsunemi did not sing, though she tried too. Perhaps she lost her voice in the plot?

Wyn, while praying, closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek. The music slowed almost to a halt as she bent her head low. The three others looked at her confused and worried, before the soccer girl slowly raised her head, and began to sing quite like an angel.

I could not identify what she was saying, though it appeared to be her singing out a prayer to somebody, a desperate plea for help. Her words were filled with sadness, but did hold a tad bit of hope at the very least. Noire and the others soon got up and actually began to sing with her. It must have been quite the song, for even I felt teary-eyed. At the conclusion of the song, all four of them broke down and held one another. I thought for sure that was the despairing end (my mind could be a dick like that).

However, after 10 seconds, the door to the apartment was busted down, revealing Neptune in a very unconvincing Police outfit, complete with a mustache for whatever reason. Noire called out her name, to which the CPU Officer grabbed out her baton and struck a random pose. She began to sing to them (The only lyric I really remember was "Noire, Noire, my lovely, Lady Noire!") about how she found the true culprit of...I honestly don't remember. Whatever it was must've caused this sad scene before us.

Immediately Noire and her friends grew happy, and they joined hands with Neptune as the apartment was torn down before my very eyes. We are then shown an actual stage with people clapping. All the characters I guess appeared in the play showed up (Compa was a cloud for some reason) and started to sing, I shit you not, the song "A Brand New Day" from The Wiz. I couldn't even begin to question why.

It was nice to see everyone happy, though I wish I knew what the hell was going on. In the end, Noire held Wyn close in her arms, and the two kissed as fireworks went off behind them. The camera panned up, and the final shot showed the cover of "Beatles for Sale." The dream then concluded.

It was nice...confusing, but nice. For some reason, I wouldn't mind this existing somehow.
Spoiler:

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”