Majin
Majin

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Postby Jakps likes Noire » Sat May 04, 2013 2:56 am

Official Site
Jakps Likes Noire's original post is here
Spoiler:
Hello

While I have done topics about this game before, before was about what we wanted, this topic is about information that is confirmed about the game as well as discussing the actual information. I want to know if there is any more information about it. Since there's a topic dedicated to the idol game, I thought I'd do the same for this.

To be honest I'm concerned I haven't heard any news about it, if there is no news does anyone know when we'll get more news on it.

The first post was edited by vampko to bring all the information about the game into one place. The compiled information was gotten from various sources and compiled by TheFallenKnight (and later added onto and reorganized)
Title: Chou Megami Shinkou Noire Gekishin Black Heart

Story

Gameshijokai [you can translate as the "World of game business"] - a world that is falsely similar to Gamegyokai:
Purple Heart and Neptune governing Planeptune.
White Heart and Blanc governing Lowee.
Green Heart and Vert governing Leanbox.
Black Heart and Noire governing Lastation.

The four goddesses have been competing and fighting every day to obtain the complete control of the world.
However, when Noire is one step away from gaining complete hegemony, someone steals the goddesses’ powers!

In order to save a world that has collapsed, the goddesses agree on collaborating towards the unification of Gameshijokai.

As a result, before the beginning of a new adventure, Noire has an encounter with someone...?
System
- Deep, strategic tactical battles!
- Cute deformed mini-characters wreak havoc in cramped maps!
- Increase friends with numerous successful battles, and obtain the haegemony of Gameshijokai in your hands!
- Plenty of maps that offer peculiar situations!
- Maps full of variations, ranging from something you have already seen to something you're experiencing for the first time!
- Taking into account terrain and the gimmicks present, let's try and capture each map!
- Scatter enemies using extremely flashy skills!
- The finishing moves with extremely flashy production values are the key that separates winning from losing!
- The finishing moves capture the distinctive personality of each character, so let's blow the enemies that stand in the way!
- Isun (AKA Histoire) is in charge of assigning missions around the world from Lastation
- Almost all character are shown in the Megami Hotel (first appeared in V)

Gimmicks
Spoiler:
- Make use of the features, lead the battle to favorable conditions!
- Obstacles, objects that can be used as transportation devices,things that if used skillfully can damage enemies...
- Various gimmicks are present on the map.
- Understand each feature, lead the battle to favorable conditions!

Rail Car
- Moves by pressing the relevant switch.
- Can transport to another point [of the map].

Blazing Floor
[The unit] receives damage from the flames erupting below.
Be sure to avoid stepping on it.

Laser Beam Cannon
Units that pass on the marked floors, activate a straight line high powered laser beam.

Moving Floors
Stepping on them makes them move automatically. Please look forward to where you'll end up?

Lily System
Spoiler:
Become Stronger by deepening the bonds!

The Lily Boost is a strengthening mechanic of the Lily System. It works on adjacent units which have developed a bond using skills and special moves. Any character can kiss another character(on the cheek)!.

Lily Boost
- During battle, activate the Lily Boost by using skills and special moves with characters of your army adjacent each other!
- When companions receive a kiss, the power of skills and special moves increases and the point cost decreases!
- Big sentence: The "Lily" system is powered up! Can be kissed by four people at maximum!

Lily Points
- When you activate the Lily Boost, you obtain Lily Points!
- Lily Points are critical for the activations of super special moves and goddess form, an important factor that decides the outcome of battles!

Goddess form
- Noire, and the other goddesses, can activate her goddess form by consuming Lily Points!

Lily Rank
- When the Lily Boost is used, the Lily Rank that shows the relationship between fellow characters goes up.
- Once Lily Rank reaches a predetermined high value, a sub-scenario [event] occurs!

Status Changes
Spoiler:
Also advantageous changes in battle!

In battle, the status changes when [for example] you're hit by an enemy attack.

Love
Becoming infatued with everyone, [the unit] cures friend or foe with items regardless of their HP

Zombie Form
Attack power raises, but、losing sanity, allies are attacked as well.

Dot Form
Becoming nimble, movement increases. However, the defense power gets a noticeable drop.

Frightened
Becoming apparently frightnened of enemies, [the unit] ends up unable to execute counters.

Meganekko (Girl with glasses)
[The unit] changes appearance, wearing glasses. The accuracy rate of long range attacks increases.

Tofu
Assuming the form of a tofu, Evasion is increased. However, the defense power gets a noticeable drop.

PSW
Spoiler:
- At the moment of getting a new companion (friend) there's the new system in play, PSW, that means "The perfect Noire-sama can make immediately a huge amount of friends" (and I'm not joking, that's what PSW stands for), that leads to character-specific events.
- Noire is shown dressed as a hostess bar girl
- Mode to upgrade the lonely Noire's private life

Sim Noire
It's a system in which Noire's secretary (the hero) can strengthen lonely Noire's private life.

Rearrangement and remodeling of the room
- Renovation plans and furniture can be purchased in shops using collected "Sim Points".
- The type of furniture that can be bought rises as the grade of the room rises.

Let Noire grant people requests
- It's possible to tell Noire about people requests.
- During listening to people requests you have to pick a choice between three. There are also events
- It's possible to raise Noire's credibility by selecting certain choices that appear.

Going out
- Starting only with Supermarkets and gyudon shops. As the "level" [it's not said what it is] rises, she can go to stylish shops and sweets shops she used to go alone (meaning she goes alone first, then with someone else). Once the level reaches the maximum, can be called friend

Opening Song
The opening song will be sung by Asami Imai and the name of the song is, “Shikokku No Sustain”

Characters:
Noire/Black Heart
Spoiler:

CV: Asami Imai
Noire Quote: “This Shijokai… I shall unify it!”
Black Heart quote: "I'll crush that confidence right in front of you!"
The leading character of this game, and the goddess of "Lastation", one of the four parts of Gameshijokai. She's not easily honest about her own feelings, and often ends up saying the opposite of what she thinks; a so-called tsundere.
When she accesses her goddess form, her personality and mood change, and she ends up saying cool things mixed with bad things.

Secretary
CV: None
The main character of this game. Assigned as Noire's secretary due to some unusual circumstances.

Neptune/Purple Heart
Spoiler:

Neptune quote: "The leading character is me, I said me!"
Purple Heart quote: "It's all right. Because Noire isn't alone."
Original main character of the Neptune series. The goddess of "Planeptune", one of the four parts of Gameshijokai. Her personality of almost never stopping butting in on others' business sometimes causes trouble.
After accessing her goddess form, she becomes a completely different person from before her transformation: becoming calm, cool and collected. She also apparently has time to think by herself.

Blanc / White Heart
Spoiler:

CV: Kana Asumi
Blanc quote: “It's necessary to have space to be able to read in peace"
White Heart quote: "Do you really think you can do as you please!"
The goddess of "Lowee", one of the four parts of Gameshijokai. She's usually quiet and taciturn, but if she gets angry she goes brutally out of control. She is the youngest looking among the goddesses and the one most bothered about it.
When she accesses goddess form her quiet self also disappears, and she shows no restraints in using rude language.

Vert / Green Heart
Spoiler:

CV: Rina Sato
Vert quote: "If we're talking about style, I'm surely the best."
Green Heart quote: "…Really, it looks like we're getting the short end of the stick."
The goddess of "Leanbox", one of the four parts of Gameshijokai. Among the goddesses she is the one that looks most grown up, with a seemingly big sister personality. In reality, she's a game and hardware otaku. In addition, since she likes cute girls, she goes wild if she sees them
After she accesses goddess form, she gives the impression of a cool beauty, even calmer than usual. But her voluptuous style doesn't change her appeal.

Riddo (Metal Gear)
Spoiler:

CV: Sumire Uesaka
Quote: "E...Even if you praise me like that, you won't accomp...accomplish anything!"
Profile:
Weapon used: Knife
Dislikes: Over-familiar people
Game genre in which she excels: Survival Games
Special Ability: Infiltration, intelligence [operations]

She has a cool and serious personality, but when unreasonable things happen, she spits venomous comments. Afraid of unexpected developments, she sets up traps and hides in a cardboard box, tending to be wary of her surroundings. In addition, when the situation develops far beyond her expectations, she often fumbles her own words.

Moruu (Monster Hunter)
Spoiler:

CV: Sora Tokui
Quote: "All right! Here I go!"

Profile:
Weapon used: Hammer
Dislikes: Difficult things
Game genre in which she excels: Team action games [a la Monster Hunter]
Special Ability: Fishing

In accordance with her appearance she's the youngest among the military commanders, full of energy and naturally innocent. There are still many things she doesn't know, and she tends to rush to understand them in her own way. She can sense hiding enemies sensing only their presence, and her wild senses are strong.

Estelle (Dragon Quest)
Spoiler:

CV: Maaya Uchida
Quote: "Yes, that's surely a legendary situation!"

Profile:
Weapon used: Sword
Dislikes: Gooey things
Game genre in which she excels: Rule of Right RPG [stuff like Bravely Default]
Special Ability: Looting in the houses of other people

For better or worse, [a person] with bright, simple and innocent personality. She calls herself Hero and she's looking for legendary things, but her actions done with no ill intent often cause trouble.

Tsunemi (Project Diva)
Spoiler:

CV: Yuiko Tatsumi
Quote: "I...like....singing."

Profile:
Weapon used: Singing
Dislikes: Noise
Game genre in which she excels: Music games
Special Ability: Composing music

She can't express her own feelings well, and has an unnatural way of speaking, like a robot. She may be robotic, but she is very sensitive to the inner feelings of other people. She can express her own feelings only when she's singing.

Sango (Dynasty Warriors)
Spoiler:

CV: Fuku Sanae
Quote: "Ho Ho, I'm the only and true mistress "

Profile:
Weapon used: Spear
Dislikes: Anyone in a higher position than her
Game genre in which she excels: Action games
Special Ability: Dancing

She thinks she possesses absolute authority, so she ends up acting bossy in front of everyone. She likes to tease and harass people like a S[adist] girl, but it appears she doesn't hate to be punished as well?

Saori (Tokimeki Memorial)
Spoiler:

VA: Suwa Ayaka
Quote: "Girl power No.1! The age of sweet love dream!!"
"Things got like this must be because of the guidance of the legendary (something cant read)"

Profile:
Weapon: Letter
Hate: Low spec things (?)
Special: Study

A girl with a maiden heart. It is said that, if she was in a dating-simulation game, she would be a main heroine for sure. She looks like a normal high school girl but in time of emergency, she can hold a weapon and fight.

Win (Winning Eleven)
Spoiler:

VA: Yoshida Hitomi
Quote: "There's only one target, the winning goal!'
"Pupipipipi! Leave! Red card! Red card!"

Profile:
Weapon: Ball
Hates: ?
Game Type: Sports games
Special: Soccer
She has the power of Eleven (that of 11 people)

She is a vigorous and positive soccer girl. She's simple but not selfish, even if they're a stranger or a friend, she always cares about them, that's her kindness.

RII FAI (Street Fighter?)
Spoiler:

CV: Ootsubo Yuka
"A Kungfu girl seeking for power"
Quote: "I'm seeking for someone stronger than me"

Profile:
Weapon: Fist
Hates: Indecisive types
Game Type: Fighting games
Special: Kungfu

She has a well-trained body and use kungfu as a weapon to fight. She's the type that uses her fist before she thinks, because of that, she's bad with the indecisive types. She thinks the strong are the greatest. When she hears about someone stronger than her, she always listens obediently.

Lady Wakku (Pac Man)
Spoiler:

VA: Sakuma Kumi
Quotes: "Eat everything in the universe!"
"I'll become the top of the foodchain!"

Profile:
Weapon: Stick
Hates: Youth
Game type: Retro games
Special: Can eat anything
"It looks like she's popular with people from the age of 40->50"

She's an elusive girl. She often teases other people and makes them angry. Her age is a secret but compared to the other characters it is certain that she's much older. (The phrase is like she's a generation before them)

RESTORE (Agarest)
Spoiler:

VA: Koiwai Kotori
Quotes: "With a banana in hand, climb the stair to adulthood"
"Ah~ Wa... I'm still a child... It's too soon..."

Profile:
Weapon: Staff
Hates: Being away from her friends
Game type: ?
Special: Cleaning
"Bathroom Banana is every man's dream, right?"

She looks like a young child, but inside she's a strong girl and a person with common sense. When she looks at Noire's clumsiness, even as a child, she worries for her. Unexpectedly, she loves adult stories. She doesn't have any experience but she's interested in perverted things.

AIN AL (Final Fantasy)
Spoiler:

VA: Oonishi Saori
Quote: "The place her sword leading for is the final fantasy"

Profile:
Weapon: Sword
Hates: People who care too much about detailed things
Game type: Epic games
Special: Can think of many stylish names

A mysterious swordsgirl. From her looks, she has a serious cool atmosphere around her but she's intentionally showing her stylishness, the so-called chuunibyou (Yes, another chuuni). She loves using difficult words, but she also occasionally shows her true colors...

Bio (Resident Evil)
Spoiler:

CV: Amika Takahashi
Quote: "Virus hazards accidents? Leave it to me!"
"Maybe I should rapid-fire the rocket launcher...Better not."

Profile:
Weapon used: Gun
Dislikes: Anything sticked on the ceiling
Game genre in which she excels: Horror Games
Special Ability: Ventriloquism (Using the puppet on her shoulder)

An expert sent in the past to deal with virus outbreaks. Proficient in the use of gun and rocket launcher, it seems she's accustomed to fighting on the battlefield. She has a peculiar personality, and tends to overcome obstacles using the rocket launcher.
Dengekiko: "S, she has an umbrella and a creature on her shoulders!?"

Ai Masushima ([email protected])
Spoiler:

CV: Satomi Akesaka
"[Her] goal is [being] Shijokai's Top Idol!"
Quote: "From now on, it's my stage!"

Profile:
Weapon used: Microphone
Dislikes: Strict Tsukkomi
Game genre in which she excels: Idol Raising Games
Special Ability: Dancing

Aiming for the top, the newcomer idol who is active in Gameshijokai. At a first glance she looks innocent, but just out of sight her real, dark true personality can be spotted. However, she doesn't follow through, because it's not the result she generally wants.
Dengekiko comment: "Noire-san, it’s an Idol! An Idol!"

Brossa Aizen (Sakura Wars)
Spoiler:

CV: Yuka Terasaki
Quote: "The first flower that blossoms on the glittering stage"
"I shall dedicate this victory to you!"

Profile:
Weapon used: Rapier
Dislikes: ?
Game genre in which she excels: Strategic Simulations
Special Ability: Acting

A beautiful girl whose strong point is acting. She's a respected girl, however can also be mistaken for beautiful boy due to her gallant behavior. Since her speech and actions are always theatrical, and also because of her charisma, there are many people she leads in the field.
Dengekiko quote: "Run forward, Shijokai's...some sort of opera group"

Jeneria G (Gundam Generations)
Spoiler:

CV: Eri Sendai
"Excercising control using military force is necessary -de arimasu"

Profile:
Weapon used: Spanner
Dislikes: Overspec
Game genre in which she excels: Military Games
Special Ability: Building models (She's a pro-builder)

A super mechanic that can always do something if it's related to machines. She uses a characteristic "de arimasu" at the end of each sentence.

Puuna (Opoona?)
Spoiler:

CV: Rikako Ito
"There are various things, but I've settled with the bonbon only~"

Profile:
Weapon used: Bon Bon
Dislikes: Calculations (Several meanings)
Game genre in which she excels: Fantasy RPG
Special Ability: License acquisition

Regardless of merit, she uses a slow [as in "stupid"] way of speaking. She's a gentle pacifist, but when acquaintances are in trouble, she also finds the courage to take action.
The bon bon on her head is her charm point.

Little Rain
Spoiler:

CV: Haruka Teramoto
"As a symbol of the city, I have to do the right thing till the end."

Profile:
Weapon used: Cane
Dislikes: Relying on something
Game genre in which she excels: JRPG
Special Ability: Making "Teru Teru Bozu" dolls (paper dolls to which children pray for fine weather - usually white, and shaped like a Buddhist priest).

Emanating an aura of purity and fragility, she is revered by people as a saint.
Having a gentle personality, she easily builds up stress, and when it explodes she goes out of control.

Ryuuka (Yakuza)
Spoiler:

CV:Yoshino Nanjo
"Do you understand? If you forget the [moral] code, it's the end for us."

Profile:
Weapon used: Bottles
Dislikes: People who doesn't listen
Game genre in which she excels: Adult Adventures
Special Ability: Persuasion by tears

A caring elder sister type good at taking care of people, with a coherent personality.
She has no mercy for those who endanger her friends [also means "people in the same organization", so you get the point...].
Since she speaks in a mocking tone, she makes enemies without realizing it.

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler:

TRAILERS:

Situation CD
"Vert 'Me and Noire are getting married'"

Vert: "Please marry me!"
Noire: "But... I am already Neptune's..." (lie)
Vert: "Eheh... I'll make you forget that" (big lie)

TEASER TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... cqADeUe7To
PV1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 9JC8InyHpo
PV2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... YU2asNiLU8
PV3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2vfvY-FcSY
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVa4C-R8A6Q
Loyal to my country, loyal to my console, loyal to my goddess.

XTR17
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Chou Megami Shinkou Noire Gekishin Black Heart

Postby XTR17 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:58 am

Haven't found any more information about it since the announcement.
I hope we can get some more information soon, I still have to get a Vita.

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby xizro345 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:17 am

There are no info, and won't be any till Neptune PP is released, save minor details.

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 am

Well this will give me time to gather enough money for a Vita if its localized.

On another note does anyone know what the title translates to? I'm a bit curious

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat May 04, 2013 10:59 am

Apparently, something like "Hyper Goddess Faith Noire Fierce God Black Heart". Or thereabouts. :lol:
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Coreven
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Coreven » Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 am

Nuh-uh-uh-uh-uh. If NISA knows what they're doing, they'll just leave it as that Hyper Goddess Faith Noire: Extremely Divine Black Heart. It's Nowa's game, the title has to sound pompous and bombastic. It's her style, you should know this.
Spoiler:
<Guyincognito> Very informative. I'm so glad there is a resource for info where threads stay on topic and don't instantly descend into pointless bullshit before dying
<Fir-Q> Otherwise known as Cor's Law.

maykite88
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Location: With Altis plotting to conquer the universe together

Postby maykite88 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I can imagine Noire having thought of that name lol

Imagine another one after this called...

Hyper Goddess Faith Blanc Fierce God White Heart on the 3DS :lol:

Nepdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Nepdood » Sat May 04, 2013 12:17 pm

maykite88 wrote:Imagine another one after this called...

I would not mind that game! :lol:
A platformer where Blanc has to smash through to get her sisters back!

3DS, XBL, PSN, Steam: Mekgolo
Try out my game: Super Space Armada

FoulMouthedGoddess
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby FoulMouthedGoddess » Sat May 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Nepdood wrote:
maykite88 wrote:Imagine another one after this called...

I would not mind that game! :lol:
A platformer where Blanc has to smash through to get her sisters back!

I'd absolutely love something like that.
"Now I'm pissed! I'll frikkin crush you!" Blanc/White Heart fangirl and proud of it!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat May 04, 2013 5:10 pm

...Heh. XD Yeah, I can see that, too.

I'm not sure how NISA would do the name, actually... o.O It could go all sorts of ways. Though I guess something close-ish to "Hyperdimension Neptunia: Fierce Goddess Noire" would be the most likely.

FoulMouthedGoddess
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby FoulMouthedGoddess » Sat May 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Rednal wrote:...Heh. XD Yeah, I can see that, too.

I'm not sure how NISA would do the name, actually... o.O It could go all sorts of ways. Though I guess something close-ish to "Hyperdimension Neptunia: Fierce Goddess Noire" would be the most likely.

Or Hyperdimension Neptunia: Tsundere CPU Noire! lmfao
"Now I'm pissed! I'll frikkin crush you!" Blanc/White Heart fangirl and proud of it!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat May 04, 2013 6:39 pm

...Try "Bipolar CPU" and we might be getting somewhere. ^^

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Sat May 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Rednal wrote:...Try "Bipolar CPU" and we might be getting somewhere. ^^

I died when you called Noire bipoloar, even though it's sorta true. :lol:
Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat May 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, it is a technically correct description of her behavior... although they might want to avoid putting that on a box, yeah... XD Ah well.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sat May 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Looking forward for this more than PP.
I hope there's some Nep/Noire (sub)text in it.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”