Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Postby My1xT » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:54 pm

whats a DMC Definitive Edition?

but dont you get my point?
it's expensive true but that is not the main point, but I mean the US pays 58 dollars and gets free shipping on top and just because we are in europe those xenophobics want us to pay exorbitantly more for exactly the same game that's the problem we pay 50 pounds plus shipping (8 pounds to germany) which totals at 90 dollars, that's 55% more than in the US just because we dont live in the US.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:56 pm

My1xT wrote:whats a DMC Definitive Edition?

but dont you get my point?
it's expensive true but that is not the main point, but I mean the US pays 58 dollars and gets free shipping on top and just because we are in europe those xenophobics want us to pay exorbitantly more for exactly the same game that's the problem we pay 50 pounds plus shipping (8 pounds to germany) which totals at 90 dollars, that's 55% more than in the US just because we dont live in the US.

But you're still not answering one question. Was 58 with shipping or without it? If that's the case then it's even more expensive than first believed.
This is what Ben Carson will do to political correctness. I approve.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:01 pm

the 58 pounds are with shipping, I wrote it.
selfquote:

50 pounds plus shipping

including shipping I paid 58 pounds

europeans pay 50 pounds (77$) AND have to pay shipping on top

in short:

EU: 50 pounds for the game + shipping (8 pounds in my case) -> 58 pounds aka 90$
and the US has 58 dollars game + FREE shipping -> we stay at 58$
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:09 pm

My1xT wrote:the 58 pounds are with shipping, I wrote it.
selfquote:

50 pounds plus shipping

including shipping I paid 58 pounds

europeans pay 50 pounds (77$) AND have to pay shipping on top

in short:

EU: 50 pounds for the game + shipping (8 pounds in my case) -> 58 pounds aka 90$
and the US has 58 dollars game + FREE shipping -> we stay at 58$

It's hard to see one line and single it out in a lot of comments. Sometimes people don't even notice new comments. But still. 90 for a game and a few limited goods is pretty much expensive. Although I wouldn't pay even 70 for a game and a few add ons since I never have a need for those like nendroid limited editions or books and CD's to go with it.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:12 pm

but as I said it is not my point that it's 90$, that's not nice but the problem I am having is the fact that
Europeans pay 55 PERCENT MORE for the EXACT SAME GAME

(sorry but this needs to be highlighted)

if the US paid a similar price to us than I'd not be happy since 80€/90$ is a lot of money but I wouldnt rant that much over it

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:16 pm

My1xT wrote:but as I said it is not my point that it's 90$, that's not nice but the problem I am having is the fact that
Europeans pay 55 PERCENT MORE

if the US paid a similar price to us than I'd not be happy since 80€/90$ is a lot of money but I wouldnt rant that much over it

I already know that. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying I wouldn't bother to pay for a limited edition if someone else could get better deals. Limited Editions aren't that worth it for me. I can easily wait for a game, and possibly find that stuff on Ebay when someone grows tired.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

but how would you feel if a game (no matter whether limited or not) cost 50% more just coz you live where you live but the conditions are similar (I mean IFI has a base in the US and a base in GB so it's not as if they are sending everything straight form the US also the US is relatively spoken just a bit smaller than europe and if we take russia away since it is usually argued where it does really belong to Europe gets actually smaller than the USA, so why does the US get free shipping (which is first class Btw which makes it even more unfair) while we have to pay for a shipping?
and why is the game itself (not including shipping) more expensive as well, I mean 50 pounds is 77$...

just WHY?

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:45 pm

My1xT wrote:but how would you feel if a game (no matter whether limited or not) cost 50% more just coz you live where you live but the conditions are similar (I mean IFI has a base in the US and a base in GB so it's not as if they are sending everything straight form the US also the US is relatively spoken just a bit smaller than europe and if we take russia away since it is usually argued where it does really belong to Europe gets actually smaller than the USA, so why does the US get free shipping (which is first class Btw which makes it even more unfair) while we have to pay for a shipping?
and why is the game itself (not including shipping) more expensive as well, I mean 50 pounds is 77$...

just WHY?

Isn't what I just said you're answer to that? Online shopping. I can wait. I have more patience than that to wait for a game to start being sold online. Lots of people would sell great games for less than that online.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:42 pm

Seventh wrote:
Daverost wrote:
Galblade wrote:I thought the requests added some stuff to one of the endings? Could be thinking of another game though...
Answering them all with the answers Noire wants to hear is part of getting an extra scene and CG after the credits, yeah.
Wait, all of them? Every single one?

Every single one. There's a chime that plays when you get it right, though, so you can just save scum until you get them all.

Or just use a guide and save yourself the time. Whatever. It's fool-proof either way.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:18 pm

I love the SI.

Of course, that should go without saying, who wouldn't love themselves? ;)

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:I love the SI.

Of course, that should go without saying, who wouldn't love themselves? ;)

You mean anyone who hates themselves for their gender?

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:58 pm

While I can't say I loved the Secretary, I rather enjoyed what he offered despite having a less than stellar outlook of myself.

But that's because I never self insert myself into anything. Not even in games where the character you play as is a completely blank slate, like in the "Fallout" or "Souls" series for example. Heck, I can't even say the Secretary is much of an SI since he obviously had his own set personality going for him, regardless of how plain some aspects actually were.

I just never saw the point to it since I don't play games for that reason.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 pm

shadowmaksim wrote:While I can't say I loved the Secretary, I rather enjoyed what he offered despite having a less than stellar outlook of myself.

But that's because I never self insert myself into anything. Not even in games where the character you play as is a completely blank slate, like in the "Fallout" or "Souls" series for example. Heck, I can't even say the Secretary is much of an SI since he obviously had his own set personality going for him, regardless of how plain some aspects actually were.

I just never saw the point to it since I don't play games for that reason.

Some people don't like him and call him an SI because he's male. So they won't allow themselves to see his "personality". Since it's actually quite the fanboy kind of personality. Although he's still kind of blank since he doesn't have a name other than secretary right? Let alone any kind of design to him. Least in Fallout you can do some outrageous things right? Although I don't know if it can compare to Dead Rising 2's zombie mowing tricycle.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Dude, he's an SI. Flat out no denying it don't even bother. This has been explained to you in detail multiple times now, and denying it is just beating a dead horse. You can still like him even if he's an SI. There are plenty of harem protagonists these days, like Ichika from IS, that are the same thing. Just let it go.

DragonKingKaiser
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby DragonKingKaiser » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:55 pm

Seventh wrote:Dude, he's an SI. Flat out no denying it don't even bother. This has been explained to you in detail multiple times now, and denying it is just beating a dead horse. You can still like him even if he's an SI. There are plenty of harem protagonists these days, like Ichika from IS, that are the same thing. Just let it go.

Take your own advice. Since when we're you the authority to what others constitute as an SI? What justifies the thought he is one to you isn't going to apply to others.

So let it go. No one HAS to be on the same boat as you about a simple term on character terminology.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”