Cho Jigen Game Neptune The Animation (TV Anime, 12th July)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Cho Jigen Game Neptune The Animation (TV Anime, 12th Jul

Postby ArmedDragoon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

If you're going to do fanservice, it has a time and a place. In the middle of fight scenes is not one of those times.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

Chips Da Pug
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chips Da Pug » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:03 am

ArmedDragoon wrote:If you're going to do fanservice, it has a time and a place. In the middle of fight scenes is not one of those times.

I agree though i did think it was pretty funny how Neptune was just laughing through it.
I love Neptunia (Mainly Noire and Nep-Nep),Disgaea,and Atelier (how ever you pronounce that game).

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:08 am

Chips Da Pug wrote:
ArmedDragoon wrote:If you're going to do fanservice, it has a time and a place. In the middle of fight scenes is not one of those times.

I agree though i did think it was pretty funny how Neptune was just laughing through it.

That's because she's being tickled while helpless and struggling.

Word spinner
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Word spinner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 am

I thought the fan-service was perfectly placed. ;)

Too bad Uni wasn't the one being tickled... :oops: :oops: :oops:

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 am

I'll admit that the information "Neptune is very ticklish" is relevant to my interests.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

Chips Da Pug
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chips Da Pug » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:30 am

Word spinner wrote:I thought the fan-service was perfectly placed. ;)

Too bad Uni wasn't the one being tickled... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well she did wanna help but Noire stopped her.SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah probably wouldve happened if Noire let her go.
I love Neptunia (Mainly Noire and Nep-Nep),Disgaea,and Atelier (how ever you pronounce that game).

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:26 am

I disagree. It depends on what type of show it is. If it's not meant to be an entirely serious show, then what better time than during a fight scene?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:29 am

vampko wrote:

I disagree. It depends on what type of show it is. If it's not meant to be an entirely serious show, then what better time than during a fight scene?

It was meant to be an awesome moment. Ryuusei no Bifrost is not the kind of song you play when you have very young girls get covered in the bodily fluids of monsters.

Chips Da Pug
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chips Da Pug » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:07 am

Porecomesis wrote:
vampko wrote:

It was meant to be an awesome moment. Ryuusei no Bifrost is not the kind of song you play when you have very young girls get covered in the bodily fluids of monsters.

While i agree that it could happen at any moment and fit in it just seems that this wasnt a good spot for it as this was supposed to be a cool action moment though again i must admit i did really love the part where Neptune was being tickled.

Liexi
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Liexi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 am

THIS.

THIS POST.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 am

Liexi wrote:

THIS.

THIS POST.

The hell happened to your caps lock?

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:03 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Liexi wrote:

THIS.

THIS POST.

The hell happened to your caps lock?

Caps Lock got hyper and decided to turn itself on. Lol. But in all seriousness, Liexi is right, but maybe they were trying to reference what occurred in MK2.
Spoiler:

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:36 am

Porecomesis wrote:
Chips Da Pug wrote:

I hardly call that struggling... She wasn't even taking the fight seriously.
In fact, Neptune was probably the only one who wasn't helpless (and IF I guess).

@Fanservice...again: Man. If all this happened with just one single scene in the episode, imagine if they threw panty shots in the mix like most fanservice anime does. :?

Chips Da Pug
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chips Da Pug » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:49 am

vertical09 wrote:
Porecomesis wrote:
Chips Da Pug wrote:

I hardly call that struggling... She wasn't even taking the fight seriously.
In fact, Neptune was probably the only one who wasn't helpless (and IF I guess).

@Fanservice...again: Man. If all this happened with just one single scene in the episode, imagine if they threw panty shots in the mix like most fanservice anime does. :?

Then i could die a happy man :lol: .Lol jk but that would probably cause some controversy. BTW vertical what is your profile picture from ive been wondering for quite awhile now.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 am

I'm actually surprised that there are this many people put off by this level of fanservice so far in the show.

In comparison to the majority of every other series for the last couple of seasons, I found it fairly minor. I mean there aren't even scenes, that I can recall, where any of the characters panties were showing or the characters getting nude (spa, bath, ect) yet. This means that the anime, so far, is more tame than the games it is based on.

Just about the only things that I found fanservicey were:
- Purple Heart's dress (which seemed to magically increase her bust size)
- 2 points where Vert's breasts bounced randomly.
- 1 point where Noire's breasts bounced (Rather tastefully I must add, unlike Vert's).
- The dogoo scene (which I felt was done more for the laughs than anything else and as a reference to MK2).
- Noire's transformation (a little more overdone than Neptune's in my opinion).
- Neptune's transformation (both taken straight from the first game so I see it more as a reference to how it was in the first game).
- Nepgear in the photos if you want to count that.

Personally, I regard the entire show as a fanservice show since it references other games and it's own games...but that's a different definition of fanservice.

Oh, before I forget. Hi, I'm new around here. I'm been visiting this particular forum board for almost a little over a year now. Finally decided to create an account and join in on discussions.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”