Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Hyperdimensional Neptunia Re;Birth (Vita/PC)

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:15 pm

Daverost wrote:Wait, I forget. Is that actually possible? I know you come dangerously close to the absolutely minimum you'd need for the candidate plans, but I forget if that includes all of the necessary pre-plans that you have to set in order to get all of the required items.

Well, let's see:

You get around 3300 MB per playthrough.

Candidate plans cost 1024 MB each, so 3072 in total.

Assuming that each plan's one item comes from a Risky/Tough Enemy in its own unlockable dungeon, that's 16 + 8 times three, so 72 MB

Altogether, that's 3144 MB. So yes, entirely possible. Very impractical considering what plans you'd have to ignore, but still possible.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:54 am

unless you need some other touch enemies to get the plans for the touch enemies solves...
they like to do it as roundabout as possible...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

KoopaTroopinski
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby KoopaTroopinski » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am

My1xT wrote:unless you need some other touch enemies to get the plans for the touch enemies solves...
they like to do it as roundabout as possible...

Well, no. All of the Add Enemies plans come from people inside the nations, not other enemies.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:18 am

but you need to solve those plans as well...
and when you need too many other plans for that, well...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Nerroth
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Nerroth » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:27 am

Okay, so I went back to get all three Plans, activated Nepgear (she's currently up to Level 90), and finished the game (to get the Normal End). I've since gone back to my Chapter 8 save, to try and get the True End. (Are there any True End requirements I should watch out for?)

I find that a handy way to level characters up is to use the Polytan battle in the Colosseum. I'm not quite sure why it's happening, but whatever combination I have set up for Green Heart allows her to basically shrug off most of the Polytans' attacks. Oddly, this does not apply to Vert in human form - only when she's activated HDD. So I basically use her to gradually wear them down using EXE Drives, while making sure that any KO'd characters are revived by the time I kill off the last one.

Of course, since the Share percentages are shifted by each victory over the Polytans in the Colosseum, I had to readjust the balance afterwards.

It also turns out that I had yet to unlock a number of extra dungeons. While I was able to activate some of their Plans in Chapter 8, I seem to have missed the Chirper events needed to add items, and thus to set up the remaining dungeons.

(Which also means that I missed the chance to activate the Break Damage Limit Plan, since I can't get the ingredients needed to create a Lost Game Ring - and if i had been given one earlier in the game, I must have misplaced it somewhere...)

Still, I guess that all leaves more to go in NG+, as well as activating the Plans or Uni and the twins.

But to clarify, despite the Linked Attacks tutorial talking about Formation Skills, are there any of use in this game? Or do you have to rely mostly on Coupling Skills instead?

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:31 am

there are a few formations skills like with blanc and the twins, also for true end you need
other 0%
all 4 lands at least 20% each.

also if you wanna have a complete gallery you gotta do both ending after each other, so doing one in NG+

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Wed May 20, 2015 11:13 am

So as I'm nearing the end of grinding (nearing that LV. 999 mark) what levels are recommended in order to fight the super enemies?
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Started the game today and i totally like it, really good.

Question: I found out that if you accept an already beaten quest and complete it, you still get the rewards... Is it a glitch? Cause you can actually farm the hell outta money like this.
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:22 pm

G3n3raL86 wrote:Question: I found out that if you accept an already beaten quest and complete it, you still get the rewards... Is it a glitch? Cause you can actually farm the hell outta money like this.

That isn't a glitch, I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

That's been a thing you can do in every entry. Even some of the other games by Compile Heart are like that with their quests, like "Fairy Fencer F" for example if I'm remembering correctly.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:26 pm

well the point pf item quest is to get x Items and if you have them the quest is cleared...

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:00 am

G3n3raL86 wrote:Started the game today and i totally like it, really good.

Question: I found out that if you accept an already beaten quest and complete it, you still get the rewards... Is it a glitch? Cause you can actually farm the hell outta money like this.

Quests are intended to be repeatable. There are some non-repeatable quests, but there aren't many.

Along with the colosseum, the quests are supposed to help you control the shares, so they have to be repeatable.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:34 am

Daverost wrote:
G3n3raL86 wrote:Started the game today and i totally like it, really good.

Quests are intended to be repeatable. There are some non-repeatable quests, but there aren't many.

Along with the colosseum, the quests are supposed to help you control the shares, so they have to be repeatable.

No, no, i meant this: you accept a quest that you have already finished, and right after you accept it, the requirements are ALREADY met (due to the fact that you've beaten it in the past) and you can give it right away there in the guild. Hence the easy money farm.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:38 am

Are you sure that's not having spares of deliverable items (etc.) in your inventory?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:06 am

Rednal wrote:Are you sure that's not having spares of deliverable items (etc.) in your inventory?

You're right, i haven't thought about that! Thanks for the info!

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:40 pm

I was wondering if that's what you meant, and I read it a few times to make sure, but you said "if you accept an already beaten quest and complete it" so I assumed that meant manually finishing it.

But yeah, you can instantly finish a quest if you already have the items in your inventory. That works for quests you've never finished before as well.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”